[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I sort myself out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 65475869.png (59KB, 220x262px) Image search: [Google]
65475869.png
59KB, 220x262px
How did you change your life for the better? Food is my biggest issue. I can't stop stuffing my mouth with pizza and sweets.
>>
File: roBundle.jpg (139KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
roBundle.jpg
139KB, 1500x1500px
>>18647618
Replace the shitty food in your house with decent food.

Sugar cereals -> Shredded wheat
Sugar candy -> Dried fruit/nuts
Soybean oil -> Olive/Coconut oil

Start cooking for yourself.
Do 30 pushups every day and increase by 10 each week.
Get a reverse osmosis filter and quit drinking gay frog water.
Soda and food in a can is soaking in gay frog plastic (BPA)
>>
File: xenoestrogens.png (112KB, 877x2078px) Image search: [Google]
xenoestrogens.png
112KB, 877x2078px
>>18647618
Pic related will help you avoid become a nu-male soyboy.
>>
Are you actually serious about getting your shit together, OP or are you just here to bitch about how weak you are?
>>
>>18647618
I wanna quit smoking and get swole, but on the other hand I realize this will only make my life more tedious
>>
>>18647622
Ask Not For A Lighter Burden, But For Broader Shoulders.

If you become stronger your burdens feel lighter.
>>
spend some actual time on introspection and be truthful with yourself. You are bound to find things about yourself you don't like, which IS okay. Own up to your faults and make actionable plans to better yourself. You'll find yourself slightly happier each day, more in control of yourself. This may sound insane but allow yourself to submit to a higher morality than your own. Not just god or gods, but something that quantifiably expresses a more sound moral being. Start looking into the basis for morality and why it persists thru time for the human race. Avoid delving into topics that you know upset you until you can distance yourself from the topic and not get upset over it. Once you can objectively look at things without seeing yourself in every thing that makes you upset then you can start delving into those subjects and find real meaning in them.

As Peterson would say, start with something you can manage, don't delve too deeply into things that will engulf you.
>>
File: 1503261330589.jpg (33KB, 600x520px) Image search: [Google]
1503261330589.jpg
33KB, 600x520px
>>18647618
>>>/fit/42594468
Sort yourself out anon
>>
>>18647618
Eat protein before carbs. Slows the uptake of carbs so no rollercoaster eating. Also, vitamin b helps cut sugar cravings.
>>
>>18647618
For me it was celibacy. I stopped sleeping around completely or fapping since March of this year. I no longer drink caffeine or alcohol. I've always been lean and ''in shape'', but now I just have more energy overall. My confidence has improved around other people as well.
>>
Meditation.
>>
File: 1501162634075.png (36KB, 589x172px) Image search: [Google]
1501162634075.png
36KB, 589x172px
>>18647618
Read Godel.
>>
>>18647620
>says not to smoke
>smoking directly linked to increased amounts of testosterone
>literally makes you more of a man
???
>>
Stop going on 4chan and wasting so much time on the internet. My life was perfect but then my wife left me because i became an alcoholic and nudged her around a couple of times. Now I'm miserable so I come on here to see people even more of a wste of air than me.
>>
>>18647630
Is the increase in test the thing that makes smokers die earlier than non-smokers and not the smoke itself?
>>
File: 1490219485491.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490219485491.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>18647630
Still gives you cancer. Especially industrially manufactured shit. Leafonly is where I get my shit because it's dirt cheap with no added formaldehyde and other fun things added by Altria.
>>
>>18647632
Since when was life about living the longest?
I'd rather die at 55 than be senile at 70.
>>
I sit around crying, jacking off, hating life, and posting on 4chan instead of doing any of the things I could do to make my life better, all of which seem to work when I actually do them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.