[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychopath boss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: psycho.jpg (118KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
psycho.jpg
118KB, 1280x688px
My manager is a complete psychopath that is emotionally and mentally abusive. That individual sabotages, no empathy, talks behind my back, mentions small mistakes I have done in the past multiple times eaven if I fixed them just to try to make me sad. Sometimes that person yells at me and makes me feel like I am a child that misbehaved or something. This individual is impossible to please, everything I do is always wrong. This person treats everyone the same way, so it's not like I am "special" there. I know it's not me, but still.

What can I do to deal with with this BESIDE quitting my job because that's not an option right now. Perhaps after a few years, but for now I have to deal with this. Any solid advice on how to survive? Please if you have any experience with this I would really appreciate any input.

I am starting to lose sleep and in general this is affecting my health in a negative way.
>>
Record a large amount of evidence on your phone, then either go to HR, or a higher up who seems like a trustworthy individual. If you have enough evidence of him abusing you and others, you might be able to get him fired.
>>
>>18647567

This person is the highest up. Next level would be county or goverment, or I could join a union and hope they can help me. But I bet that would turn into a real word against word shitshow. Im not that amazing at manipulating.

I will start documenting however, that might come in handy either way.

What about yoga? Meditation? Is there a way I can behave to make them less scary?
>>
>>18647551
quit and work somewhere else. Sounds like he owns the company so you're shit out of luck. If you can get him on video emotionally abusing you then you could go to a lawyer and see about suing him, you'd lose your job for sure but you might get damages for emotional distress and backed pay, you'll also burn your reputation in your industry and no one will hire you once word gets around about what you did.
>>
>>18647635

Yes he owns it.

Hm sounds like I just need to suck it up for a few years then. Better get more sleep, work out and eat better. Somehow I bet that people can learn how to cope with a boss like that, maybe it's not worth it. I consider myself mentally strong, I will not allow a person like that break me. I ask myself though how long can I take it? It's almost like some sort of game. But it's my life on a daily basis.

Thanks for being honest.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.