[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I approach this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1365297408720.gif (103KB, 370x230px) Image search: [Google]
1365297408720.gif
103KB, 370x230px
>Like a girl who works at my company.
>We get flirty.
>We get really close.
>In constant contact with each other.
>Ask her to dinner.
>It goes really well.
>She says we must go again sometime.
>Decide to go to a nightclub with some of our friends.
>Dancing all night and generally being really close.
>Try to kiss her.
>She tells me she just wants to be friends.
>Fuck offs.
>Meets some other dude who is a known scumbag.
>Makes out with him.
>Brings him back to her place( I assumed they banged).
>Sends me a snapchat to me and all of our friends of him leaving.

I mean what the fuck do I do? I see everyday and today I just treated her normal but without all the extras like texting after work or doing nice things for her.
I was nothing but kind to her without being flirty but it feels so surreal?

This is one of the cruelest thing that has ever happened to me with a girl and yet I am not angry or upset I am just confused at her actions and do not know what the fuck to do or what I did?
>>
>>18647439
>I was nothing but kind to her without being a doormat but it feels so surreal?
>>
Made-up bullshit, or over-exaggeration on OP's part.
>>
>>18647485
Why would I go on the internet and lie? She did a complete 180 on her interactions towards me.
>>
Maybe she saw you as a friend the entire time, but you thought it was more
>>
>>18647500
I think that is true but it still a cruel thing to do, she must have known she was leading me on.
And to ditch me like and bang another dude in the space of a couple of minutes is cruel.
>>
>>18647439
you got close OP, she didn't and I don't see anything here she did that would make you think something was happening between you two.

You just act like nothing happened and treat her like you would any other coworker but don't take her to dinner or go dancing again.
>>
>>18647513
It may be bad manners OP but you were not on a date. The budding relationship was in you head only. You need to make it plain up front with these girls this is a date not just hanging out.
>>
>>18647443
how do you not be a doormat?

OP invited her to dinner and tried to kiss her

>>Sends me a snapchat to me and all of our friends of him leaving.
she sounds trashy, or is this a normal thing to do?
>>
>>18647439
Women bond through physical affection. Men assume this is sexual, which it doesn't have to be even if the touch would suggest so. They just like you and maybe like teasing you (without admitting it).
>>
>>18647590
This, it has to be clear that you are interested since first contact, I struggled with this too, I tend to feel the height of my interest once I know a girl for a while, a couple months at least, but by then she already has me down as friends
>>
>>18647590
We were on a date, the nightclub was our second date.
We danced very close and her eyes were only on me until I tried to kiss her.
This isn't a typical friendzoned story, I know what it is like to be friendzoned.
We flirted all the time, touched all the time and spoke of dating and our future.
The Dinner was never referred to hanging out, we always talked about it as a romantic date.

She confided with two of the girls I worked with that she liked me.
They are more pissed about the situation than me.

>>18647646
>how do you not be a doormat?
You be kind and generous but never go out of your comfort zone or constantly do her favours that would not do for others.
You basically have the ability to say no to her.

Also that was me correcting my mistake I meant to say doormat instead of flirty.

>she sounds trashy, or is this a normal thing to do?
It is a little bit but in the world of social media is very common to send such a thing to close friends.
To send it to the guy you just rejected is a bit bitchy though.

Like I said above, I am not mad I am just confused.
I think she may be just immature, I am four years older than her.
>>
Soft ghost her.

Didn't be standoffish or impolite to her when thou see her. Kill her in your head.

No LAST words, no being the bigger man, nothing because she is a talking cardboard cutout to the best of your knowledge. Would you date a stapler in your office? No, you'd just use it when appropriate and forget about it.

Delete her number. Shrug it off and act as if she's a crazy person if she asks you any personal questions pertaining to you and her and just leave it at that, don't engage and don't give her closure if she asks for any.

I've done this 3 times and it's pretty satisfying knowing you don't give a fuck. Remember, this is about what's good for you, they aren't a factor in this.
>>
>>18647439
>>Try to kiss her.
>>She tells me she just wants to be friends

Seriously OP despite how you paint this she didn't see you the same. Its like you were hearing shit. Doesn't matter now she's banging scumbag and you don't want scumbags sloppy seconds.
>>
>>18647927
I am feeling an odd satisfaction not giving a fuck. Like I said above I am not upset or angry, in the past I would have been frothing at the mouth and said something to her.

But I literally feel nothing, I looked at her today and felt nothing.
I am just a bit confused, thinking about the other night is like examining a freak plane crash.

>>18647948
I honestly don't think I picked up the signals wrong, I think they were just false signals.

If she asked me out in the morning and told me she liked me back I would say no.
>>
>>18647968
>But I literally feel nothing, I looked at her today and felt nothing.

The situation is handled then. Proceed like usual with her out of your life and out of your mind in any personal of relevant way to you.
>>
>>18647653
>it has to be clear that you are interested since first contact
how do you make it clear without fucking up?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.