[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hotel Sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hooking-upp.jpg (53KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
hooking-upp.jpg
53KB, 600x330px
I am going to hook up with a co worker tonight. She is down I already asked her, my question is should I bring any drinks or should I go straight to sex? I will get a hotel. Also should I take her somewhere before the hotel or just straight to it? Finally any tips would help, first time I take a girl to a hotel.
>>
>>18647415
Just going to a hotel and screwing is way too straight forward and sounds like something you'd do with a hooker. Getting some drinks or doing anything before is more proper. Just because it's a coworker doesn't mean you can't act like it's a normal girl.

The fact that you're using a hotel is kind of weird what's wrong with your apartment/house?
>>
dont shit where you eat
>>
>>18647427
OP here,
Yeah you are right, I'll do that, thanks. Get a few drinks at a bar and make it seem more mellow.

Still with my parents :/ I am 21
>>
>>18647471
This. Unless you plan to make a long term relationship of it, one of you is leaving soon, or your work away from inc
>>
>>18647476
Today is her last day at work, she will be going to another country to study.
>>
>>18647481
Oh perfect. Bang away and happy plowing. Make it a nice night to remember. Roomservice ahoi.
>>
>>18647487
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. If I am getting room service so should we relax for a bit, see some Anime and then have fun? Or you talking room service for just drinks?
>>
>>18647487
I mean in general, it's easier than going out if she's up for it. I had a fuck buddy come down to a few times. She would get us a hotel. She would comedown and I would take her to dinner and we'd drink (big city so we had the options) then we do back to hotel, sometimes we did roomservice if it was nice. Don't just one and done. Really use that night. Go to absolute town because you might not have this shit happen again. Really fuck that hotel room up.
>>
>>18647522
OP here
I like that a lot, I had that mentality about one and done; but it'll seem bad and I won't enjoy it. I shall make the most of it tonight and go a few rounds in bed.

All great advice from everyone. If you have additional tips guys let me know.
>>
>>18647541
On that note. Be judicious in your selection in condoms. Multiple rounds with condoms can be tough so make sure you get some that allow you feeling.

If she's on the pill wrap it the first time just so there's an extension of time then raw dawg that shit after in subsequent rounds and get check at the doctor the next day.
>>
>>18647427
>sounds like something you'd do with a hooker
The only difference between a hooker and other girls, is that you actually get your money's worth with a hooker.
>>
>>18647555
Shit am getting hard just thinking about that.
I only have the Trojan ENZ, but I'll drive to the store and get like a variety pack. Thanks.
>>
what exactly did you ask her?
>>
>>18647603
If she wanted to hang out with me tonight and have some fun, she said yes.
I followed up that with another message to her that I was looking to hook up since she had mentioned she doesn't like attachements. She replied saying yes as long as we are safe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.