[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Hey /adv/
About 6 years ago I witnessed a hit and run. A very fatal one. I was sitting in the backseat of the car when it happened. And, well, I was drunk along with the driver and passenger in the front side of the car. I was so out of it that night but the following morning I looked into what happened and it was in fact a fatal hit. I was in such shock I didn't know what to do so I just kept my mouth shut. It worked. The other people in the car ended up asking if I recalled what happened- I didn't want any part of it so pretended like I was sleeping during that part. It worked because I was sprawled across the backseat. I only remember the loud thud and screech. I assumed it was a dustbin he hit. But after checking the news the following morning I came to know it was a human.
Well, I recently found out the same two people have been going around town spreading shit about me for the last few years and I'm thinking of whether or not I should reveal what I know to them or other people because I've never spoke about it to a single soul.
I'm keeping this terrible secret hidden even from them and in return they are trash talking and scathing my reputation. It just doesn't make sense to me.

I also believe karma has a way of sorting things out so I figure I could keep it a secret.
What would you do in my shoes?
>>
>>18647319
>>18647319
Do you have any evidence that they took part in a hit and run, besides your word? People will also question why you held on to this information for so long.
>>
>>18647419
My story would easily corroborate with the onlookers' story. That's all I could say.
>>
>>18647419
However, I wasn't thinking about telling the authorities. I only want to return their favor by ruining their reputation. Or, tell the perpetrator directly and make him feel thoroughly shitty.
>>
Wait, did the car YOU were in hit the guy, or was it just you saw some other car hit a guy?

Because I don't think legally you even had to do anything if that were the case. You were uninvolved in the accident, you just witnessed it.
>>
>>18647533
On the flip side, if it was your drunk friend who killed the guy, by not telling the cops you're in legal trouble too. So if you spout your mouth just for petty revenge you're gonna get burned too. If you want to come clean and turn yourself in more power to ya, and he's def gonna get more shit than you, but you will not come out of it with clean hands yourself.
>>
>>18647533
>>18647537
I was in the car along with another passenger. The other passenger asked me several times in subtle ways to check if I remembered. I'm sure I have an idea of how they covered it up.
It was just so shocking when I came to realize I was utterly nervous and scared I didn't want a part of it. Now, I feel like I should've said something to them because they're going to such lengths to tear my reputation up. I know them and they are very sadistic people. They aren't going to stop till I disappear or die.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.