[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 1765862-7-1408634159046.jpg (566KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
1765862-7-1408634159046.jpg
566KB, 1000x665px
How to deal with being a short man in a tall Scandinavian county. Moving is not an option.
>>
Just get over it. Cant change your height.
How to get over it? Remind yourself that you cant change it and it would be a waste of existence to cry over things you cant change.
>>
The same way you deal with being a tall man in a tall Scandinavian country.
>>
>>18647172

You can't worry about things that you can't change. It's a waste of time and only makes you feel bad.

How old are you? Are you sure your lack of success with girls is only due to your height?
>>
>>18647188
This!
Have you tried cutting your hair, taking a shower or being confident? Maybe then you'll stop being a shit person and this will solve itself.
>>
>>18647194

Look, a bitter caricature of 4Chan. I've seen you around today. Is this fun for you? Did you find what you were looking for?
>>
>>18647185
Everyone says this but the issue is with other people. You can be the most confident and ambitious short person, and people will still have a preconception about you due to height.
>>
>>18647202
This is false.
>>
>>18647202
>people will still have a preconception about you due to height.

People will always have preconceptions about you. For everything. You can't avoid that.
>>
This thread again. Always the same.

>I'm a fat, greasy, unhygienic NEET
>my only hobbies are animu and vidya
>I have not left the basement in a year
>but I'm a kissless virgin only because I'm short! If I were tall I'd be drowning in pussy!
>>
>>18647204
Sure, but the preconception of short men is very counter productive from what women like in men. For many it's not just a quirk, it's a deal breaker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22gtSCJd9jA
>>
>>18647208
This. Try to cut your hair, take a shower and be confident OP. Then this will solve itself.
>>
>>18647214
>For many it's not just a quirk

No one said a "quirk". I'm brown in a country were being brown means being poor. We literally call each other that to insult each other.

i can let this define me, or I can stop blaming my skin and start working on what's actually under my control.

Which one are you going to pick?
>>
Just accept it. Stop flailing. You clearly aren't very confident if you're making this thread, so become confident.
>>
>>18647202
Yea well, cant give a shit about shit people.

I get it, ppl may talk down to you ( pun kinda intended) and there will be people who dont take you serious due to your height. But you can only assert yourself within reason and stand your ground.

Im a manlet, and my height was one of the first things i got over, around high school, im 29 now btw. Height is important to a lot of people, sure, but again you cant change it so forget it. Focus on your strengths and fix that which can be fixed ( clothes, hygiene, hair, etc.)

I have pretty bad confidence issues due to my looks, my economic status, lack of personality, and other shit. I know thats whats stopping me from trying to approach girls.

I use height as an excuse to why i dont ask a girl out, but i know im just looking for excuses and dont wanna admit that im just a coward.

So, get over it and try to focus on your strengths.
>>
>>18647223
also cut your hair and take a shower. then it will solve itself.
>>
>>18647216
Why be confident in being inferior?
>>
>>18647214
>spams /r9k/ meme videos
How about you stop making excuses and go out and get girls like everyone else? Don't forget every other guy out there your height is getting laid easily. The problem is you.
>>
>>18647222
This is what I was trying to tell OP. You can work on yourself, improve everything you possibly can about yourself, but it will still be harder than most because other people already have a perception about you.

Not impossible, but many things will be harder for you. People who say it doesn't matter, it's all on you are lying or not short. Life will be harder if you're short.
>>
>>18647232
because if you cur your hair, take a shower and become confident you will no longer be inferior. this will have solved itself.
>>
>>18647232
In what ways are you inferior? Did you not finish high school? Are you a NEET? Fat? All those things are in your control and can be changed.
>>
>>18647233
Yeah show me a 5'3 guy how gets laid and I'll show you a liar
>>
>>18647245
>gets shown a 5'3" guy who gets laid
>b-b-b-b-but that doesn't count!
People like you can't be reasoned with. You're beyond hope. Just admit it, you're looking for excuses, not advice. If you were 6'3" you'd be just as much of a bitter virgin loser.
>>
>>18647238
>Life will be harder if you're short.

Also if youn are brown. Or ugly. Or badly burned/scarred. Or if you talk weird. If you look clearly foreing. If you lack a hand or some other shit. Etc. Etc.

I'm saying we all have shit to deal with. So both you and OP can strap your big boy pants on and start working with what you have instead of whining about your height.
>>
File: 1503422023665.jpg (28KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
1503422023665.jpg
28KB, 400x562px
>>18647214
>''he is too short''
>*laughs*
>>
>>18647238
>Life will be harder if you're short.
Source: /r9k/ and your ass.
>>
File: 1500145398647.jpg (2MB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
1500145398647.jpg
2MB, 1300x975px
>>18647214
>don't bother going to the gym
>don't bother with buying expensive clotches
>be tall
Like I have a fucking choice.
>>
>>18647245
Im 5'3", not a virgin, had a few dates and yes i have failed when asking a few girls out ( though due to low self esteem i rarely do it.) Like i said my biggest woes lie in my face, my build, my less than average junk, and the fact that i have no soul and seem totally lifeless. Height is not the issue with me. Its so much more.

Men will ask out 100 women and get maybe 15 dates out of that 100. Unless you're a chad or like brimming with personality, or rich.

Height will be a factor, but there are plenty of short men getting SOME action. You just have to have the guts to put yourself on the line and brace for potential rejection. I know its not easy but if you want to be happy youre gonna have to try.
>>
>>18647246
You have you have to provide an example before you came to that conclusion.
>>
>>18647262
All every man needs to do is to cut their hair, get a shower and be confident. That is all. It will all solve itself after that.
>>
become trap
>>
Doesn't matter your women are only interested in Muslims and blacks.
>>
>>18647273
Tried this even went the extra mile got a professional job and got fit. Still no girls. Maybe my face is deformed ?
>>
File: CTwNCTaWEAEHCsQ.png (358KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
CTwNCTaWEAEHCsQ.png
358KB, 600x616px
Go on a killing spree. Make the world feel some of your pain. If they complain about being stabbed to death, just tell them how life isn't fair and they shouldn't complain about things they can't change.
>>
>>18647172

Man, you live in a place where there are the most stunning women in the world. I can't blame you about your suffering. Try to find a shorter one, or date an girl from another country.

>>18647262

man you shouldn't ask... this lack of soul as you define it... it is the result of how they treat you badly.

Simply spend time with them and something eventually will happen. Be patient.
>>
>>18647382
He lives in a place with the easiest sluttiest girls in the world. He literally has no excuse.

>Try to find a shorter one
This is always complete bullshit advice. Go for a taller girl if you find her attractive.
>>
>>18647401

also suggest him to run for a marathon at the olympics even if he is not ethiopian
>>
>>18647401
Women haven't lots of sex does not inherently correlate with lots of men having sex.

If they only slut it up for Chad there may be tons of sex happening but only a small percentage of men are having it.
>>
>>18647417
/r9k/ meme: the post. Nothing you said is true. Many people are having sex, men and women. Only a small minority, like 1%, aren't.
>>
>>18647782
Prove it.
>>
>>18647834
That's not how proofs work. You made a ridiculous claim, you prove it. Otherwise, your claim is false. You said only a small percentage of men are having sex. Which is a retarded claim, since many men are married or have gfs or have no problem getting sex.

Once again, do you have any proofs? Of course you don't. Since it's just a meme.
>>
>>18647879
did he get btfo and abandon thread?
>>
File: tyr1.jpg (25KB, 313x432px) Image search: [Google]
tyr1.jpg
25KB, 313x432px
>>18647931
seems so :/ vila i frid min manlet bror <3
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.