[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grill slowly killing me inside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1498176960962.jpg (68KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
1498176960962.jpg
68KB, 750x737px
about a year ago I met this girl and we quickly became friends and eventually ended up asking her out and she replied with "just friends for now". I'm then fine with it cause realise I cba with a relationship and turns out neither can she. Fast forward to this summer, be away with friends she gets super clingy whilst drunk makes out with me. this happened again when she came round my house, but we doubt she was that drunk.. But a couple of days ago she stays over at my house, talking at 5 am quite pissed, she pulls me into a kiss and we end up fucking (best thing that ever happened to me ). she says we should put it behind us and move on as friends. she's leaving in a few days and i love her more than anything desu i can let her go but is it worth trying again in a few years when we both have sorted our shit out and are ready for a relationship, would she ever love me ? :(
>>
>>18647022
She just wanted to fuck senpai, get over it
>>
>>18647022
Don't bomb her with your feelings. This is literally the worst thing to do at this moment. Just forget it ever happened and you'll have a better chance with her.
>>
>>18647022
fuck another girl in front of her
>>
>>18647022
and so begins the tale as old as time, OP ill tell you what will happen:
>You love her
>she sorta likes you but doesn't really want a relationship
>you stay and become her emotional support
>she goes and fucks other people because ya know now in a relationship with you
>you are dying inside
>maybe every now and again she will come back to you for emotional support
>might even have sex with you once or twice
>still she moves on and carries on fucking other people
>you still hate yourself
>you either kill yourself or admit that you've been led on and stop talking to her
>>
>>18647050
meant to say "not in a relationship with you"
>>
>>18647022
In this situation you need to let her be the initiator. Right now it was spontaneous and sexy which is a great feeling to leave on because she wont feel like she missed out on your relationship but she will eventually start to miss you. If you chase then she will feel that you are clingy and that will leave a bad taste in her mouth.
>im not in the right place for a relationship
Stop lying to yourself. In the same post you claim to love her. You are thirsty as fuck and just dont want to scare her away so you defaulted to her response. Just keep doing that if you want it to work out one day.
>>
>>18647022
>is it worth trying again in a few years

Live your life, man. Don't spend it whitering away waiting for other people to care. You do you and spend your time thinking aqbout people that actually make you feel good now.
>>
>>18647022
When you get what you want but not what you neeeeeed...
>>
>>18647044
she's gonna be at a party with another girl she knows i've been fucking. it'll be slighly awkward.
>>18647036
i went down on her after she started, we both slightly regret it tho.
>>18647054
she does make me feel so good tho, we've had such a close bond over the time i got to know her.
>>18647050
i think i'll kms seems easier
>>18647053
desu that seems reasonable, i guess subconsiously i was doing to appeal to her more
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.