[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urinary tract infection and masturbation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: WCRb9ng.png (306KB, 575x479px) Image search: [Google]
WCRb9ng.png
306KB, 575x479px
Can I masturbate while I have a UTI?

I am currently on antibiotics and I want to masturbate because I'm worried I'll get blue balls. It happens often if I don't masturbate for too long and starts to really hurt from not cumming.
>>
>>18647016
bump
>>
>>18647016
You can, yes.
>>
>>18647134
I'm hoping for some explanation or source on why it's ok/not ok.
>>
You can, but it'll hurt.
>>
>>18647016
>source

Google. Or the fact the doctor is well aware men masturbate and would probably have specifically told you not to. Might have said "no ejaculation" to be diplomatic.

Or the fact anti biotics effectively control bacteria regardless of whether or not they have access to nutrients. Like say your semen. If they even eat that.

Its kind if a no brainer is what im getting at and no ones going to take time on a source when you can find it super easily.
>>
>>18647260
I did Google and that's the problem. I either find an answer to it for females or "Can Masturbation Lead to UTI?" And then when I finally find it for males it's just a bunch of people saying their opinions without backing em up with any reputable source.

But yeah I understand. It's probably best to ask my doctor. I wonder how to phrase it.
>>18647254
I've barely had any pain from the UTI.
>>
>>18647016

Antibiotics work by reaching the area through the blood stream, all that stuff happens at the outside of the tube reaching into it. Whether a liquid for a few seconds shoots through the tube is irrelevant, on the contrary it might help a bit by shooting some bacteria out. Just like urinating, after all you can still urinate can you?
>>
I had a UTI I didn't even know about and I mastubated like hell that day. Went to the hospital for other reasons and found that out either way if I can remember it didn't hurt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.