[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There used to be a girl that went to my gym, she was friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: indonesia_monkey_wpo.jpg (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
indonesia_monkey_wpo.jpg
1MB, 1280x720px
There used to be a girl that went to my gym, she was friends with my friends but i never talked to her. I often ignored her because i thought she ignored me. I even see her sometimes in the mall.

She stopped going but a year later my friend who was close with her said she had a big crush on me which is why she never talked/looked to me.

So today my friend who was close with her told me she had a big crush on me, i was literally shook by this. All this time i was rude to a girl that liked me because i didnt notice.

How many girls have liked me but i was rude because they seemed rude to me??? I actually felt offended because she talked to my friends but not me, yet it was cause she had a crush on me....

Sorry for this ramble but i feel a bit shook and sad about this. What to do now...
>>
>>18646986
>What to do now...
A haircut, a shower and being confident will solve this.
>>
>>18646986
Humble bragging aside, you're a pussy ass bitch of a man that thinks it's the women's job to make the advance or be assertive. Grow some balls and stop watching anime.
>>
>>18646997
Tbh if there was some chick I regularly see and I felt she went out of my way and would ignore me I'd think "well go fuck yourself then"
>>
>>18647009
Thats how i felt. She talked to my gym friends but never once smiled at me or said hello.

I felt like she purposefully disliked me.
>>
>>18647009
Do you really believe that OP got ignored by the girl? Like OP says "Hi girl, how was your day today?" and girl just flat ignored him?
>>
>>18647026
Nah, more subtle probably. You know the gym regulars, they look at you, they at least recognice you and give you a nod. Then there's this girl that's also a regular you see every now and then and when you enter the room she just straight up looks away and the rest of the time you're there she doesn't make eye contact ever.
>>
>>18647062
Okay so if it's like that, then this is still in OP's control. You can always try to make conversation with her instead of being a little pussy about it. The end. End of thread.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.