[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back-Up Guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9488.jpg (272KB, 996x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9488.jpg
272KB, 996x818px
I recently figured out I'm the backup/backburner to my female friend who I like. It makes me uneasy to a huge degree. I don't want to be second fiddle to anyone.

She's always been a remarkabley sweet girl and showed me a kindness you can't get from anyone else. Of course, I fell for her. She started acting differently these past two months when I started dating other girls and stopped acting like a submissive Beta towards her.

I started acting in a more dominant/Alpha manner to her and she adjusted her attitude as to not turn me away completely. She dropped very unsubtle hints as to her breaking up with her boyfriend recently and I need some help.

How do I totally ensure I appear as a Priority and not a 2nd Option? She respects me now more than ever and I want to know what steps can be taken. Is there anyone with similar experiences to mine?
>>
>>18646967
>She dropped very unsubtle hints as to her breaking up with her boyfriend recently and I need some help.

Man, and we men side chicks are dumb for believing that shit. Dude, you are the secretary that the boss lies to. "I'll totally leave my wife for you,I swear!"
>>
She is worth nothing but a pump and dump. She's not relationship material.
>>
Have you had a haircut? Taken a shower? Been confident? If not, do all those things and it will solve itself.
>>
>>18646973
Well it was after I showed myself as more confident. I figured it was a good sign.
>>18646979
>MGTOW
>>18646985
Yes, daily, yes. So I'm all set?
>>
>>18646989
>Well it was after I showed myself as more confident. I figured it was a good sign.

She is not faithful is she dumps her BF for the first dick that shows "confidence" around her. Do you want that in your life?

Also, she is just "dropping hints", nothing else. Unless something actually happens, you are still the secretary being lead on.
>>
>>18646967
>I started acting in a more dominant/Alpha manner

Anyone that uses this phrase is decidedly not "Alpha".

>How do I totally ensure I appear as a Priority and not a 2nd Option?

You don't. You move on to the next girl.
>>
>>18646999
Ah, I see what you mean. Nice trips btw.
>>18647017
How else am I supposed to describe it, then?
>>
>>18646967
>her boyfriend
You guys kill me, with available single girls around you hover around a girl with a bf and pretend to be a friend. I know why, being a nutless friend working your passive magic for months is much less risky than being up front with a single girl that might reject you within minutes.

Girls do cheat on their bf's but not with a guy like you OP. Its usually with a guy they just met and they have fucked him within a few weeks.
>>
>>18647072
Well I don't want her to cheat and I've dated girls since I've known her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.