[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF is highly suicidal. Talks about it every day. Want to help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: heck.jpg (72KB, 960x899px) Image search: [Google]
heck.jpg
72KB, 960x899px
GF is highly suicidal. Talks about it every day. Want to help her but feel like it's getting more and more hopeless. She told me meeting me stopped her from doing it in the first place, as she was going to do it within two months of us meeting had I not come into her life.

Now she is losing that will to live, but says that she's not seeking ways to do it actively anymore, just that if such a way came along that she'd be ok with she'd likely take it.

I feel like if I walk away from her, which I don't want to do anyway, she'll do it. Also feel like I'll be blamed by people.

How can I help her? How can I make life worth living? She has it so good. She has money, she has a nice family, she has our relationship... she has so much going for her.

She complains about being worthless- that if she died people wouldn't really be impacted because no one /needs/ her or /relies/ on her. She then doesn't take more steps to become invaluable. It annoys me. It's wearing me down. I want to help her. She's my best friend.

What should I do?
>>
This girl will not get better because of you. Being with her will only drag you down. She has to fix her own issues.
Whether she sees it or not, you're a distraction to her issues, not a solution.
>>
>>18646948
>How can I make life worth living?

You can only do that for your own life. She has to make hers be worthwhile. You can't save those that don't want to be saved.
>>
>>18646948
Suicide prevention hotline can help you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.