[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEETs that have gone to Uni

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 54678.jpg (164KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
54678.jpg
164KB, 1200x1200px
I'm in Community college taking online classes and they really haven't help me much so I'm thinking of going to a actually university semester and cutting my ties with said CC.How do go about this?Study for the SAT? How do I mange time/motivation with adhd?money?
>>
>>18646887
The process varies a lot from university to university. I'd suggest you contact the admissions office of the uni you're interested in, tell them what courses you've had, what subjects, how many hours you've amassed, and ask how to apply.
>>
>>18646887
Are you failing your classes? You cant escape that if thats the case.
It will also cost a lot more to go to university.
I also hate online classes and cant absorb the information very well. My community college had in class courses though and its not that different at a university though the equipment is a lot better.
>>
Drop the online classes and try going to class physically. It's a whole different environment. On top of that, you're likely still taking general education courses. It's probably going to feel stale for a while, lole highschool 2.0
>>
>>18646887
The idea is to transfer from a CC into a university and enter as a junior. It's really difficult to get into a university without going through this process (assuming you didn't go in right after highschool).

There are other options than uni though such as technical courses or coding boot camps each of which vary in timeframe and cost.

>adhd
If you have problems studying, try switching topics every 50 to 70 minutes. For example if I'm reading a history book I have no problem switching from chapter 2 to chapter 17.

Also if you don't have one already, get a job just so you can stay busy. Doesnt matter if its at mcdonalds, its better than doing nothing.

Goodluck
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.