[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to the us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1503234091464.jpg (834KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1503234091464.jpg
834KB, 1944x2592px
I want to move to the us, I finished my high school education in europe, I have been an exchange student in California for 1 year and fell in love with it. I wanna move to the us and live there, should I try to move right now and get into a college? I'm not extremely rich so I don't know if I can afford it. Or should I go there and get an associate degree in the us so I can start working sooner?
>>
File: 1494101943503.jpg (278KB, 418x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494101943503.jpg
278KB, 418x576px
Plan out your life here OP.

What are you gonna take as an associates, and what are you gonna take as a bachelor degree?

If your choice is nursing aid associate vs gender studies bachelor, I'd stick with the associated. If your choice is child development associate vs computer engineering bachelor, I'd go with the bachelor.

What are your interests?
>>
>>18646734
I'm really into sports and I lift too. I was considering nutrition. Apart from that I don't really know. I still have some time and I'm thinking about it. My dream was to become a firefighter in California but it's really hard for non citizens
>>
>>18646723
You can't do it.

To get a student visa you have to be accepted by the school first, and you can only stay as long as you're in school. And you can't work any more than part time, so you'd have to prove you have a source of income from abroad.
>>
california doesnt need more retards stay in your shithole country
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.