[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pain during sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: why-woman-avoid-sex-main.jpg (78KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
why-woman-avoid-sex-main.jpg
78KB, 1000x636px
For other women,
Whenever I try 'doggy style' with my boyfriend, there is extreme pain.
To the point that we have to stop and change positions. I can't figure out why, we can do it every other way (except for backwards cowgirl), with minimum pain but doggy it feels like he is physically ripping me.
It's like losing my virginity all over but the pain doesn't subside at all. It doesn't matter how much lube or how turned on I am or how much warm up, doggy style hurts so much and its the one position my bf really wants to do (obviously because we haven't done it that way more than once) and I want to do it too.
His bit isn't oddly bent or anything like that, he's slightly thicker than average and has foreskin (if anything that should help my case?).

Has anyone encountered anything similar? The fuck am I meant to do?
>>
>>18646688
Tell him to go less deep and see if something changes.
It hurt me because my boyfriend hit my cervix.
>>
>>18646691
He can only be in half way though and it'll hurt, which is why I'm so confused
>>
>>18646688
Do you have dildo? Or just try cucumber or banana in condom. Get into position and experiment what is painful and what is not. Maybe you will discover what is wrong.

Also what about having sex in other positions? I mean you dont need to do ALL of them. And been to gyno yet?
>>
>>18646688
Anon, google Vaginismus. And go to the Gyno.
>>
>>18646688
go to your vagina doctor, explain your problem
might try anal, maybe you can bypass your pain if it's strictly from vagina
>>
>>18646688
Is the pain deep or at entry? there may be a bit of untorn hymen in the back part of the entry, that he slides past when entering from the front but rubs direcgtly on from the rear.

If it's deeper, rear-entry positions put pressure on the front wall of the vagina, which is naturally firmer than thee rear wall, and may put up too much resistance.

In either case, a trip to the gyn and some honest questions seems called for.
>>
Blow on it then plug it back in
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.