[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career and future perspective advice wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I overestimate my resolve,I become irritable, drained and frustrated when I meet resistance or have to struggle, my ambitions and willpower is great when set on something grand but something attainable within reach does not satisfy.
I also loathe working and having to rely on people as equals and I become inter-personally hostile, manipulative and destructive in a composed, articulate and reasonable but direct and merciless manner.

All of this is killing my perspectives in all my fields of interests and its killing my potential to do something I would actually be interested in.

I am no slob if I dedicate myself to something, I work until I fry my own brain and that is what's happening every time so I get nowhere.

What do I do?
>>
Get a degree in something first.
>>
>>18646552
All of them require working together with others as equals, I've went to college thee times and failed within the first year because working with people who do not meet my standards fucking grinds me down like no tomorrow, I am forced to trust and rely on others and I can not do that, I told them to just leave me the fuck alone so I can do all of the work in peace and 'just don't bother me'.
>>
>>18646557
Sounds like you are making excuses. Why would anyone hire you when it's clear you cannot complete the tasks assigned to you? Drop the attitude.
>>
>>18646563
>hire me

>willingly applying gratefully for servitude

No.
>>
>>18646566
Ummmm... How are you going to have a career otherwise? If you go the self-employed route you better be very skilled at what you do and have something in demand
>>
>>18646569
Which is why I'm asking for advice, I do not see a viable path for someone like me either.
>>
>>18646573
What are you good at? What can you even do? Anything?
>>
>>18646579
Writing, analyzing people, presenting, debating, chemistry, biology, physics (up to a point), tearing people down, anything involving analytical thinking.
>>
>>18646586
None of those help if you can't finish anything you start. Fix that part first. Maybe seek professional help, your inability to work with others is a serious hindrance.
>>
>>18646593
I'm already in professional help, have been for over a decade, progress is being made but I fear that by the time it is 'fixed' it will be pointless. I want and need to build something up regardless of limitations. I do realize my personality disorders will get in the way but I was hoping /adv/ could suggest a viable compromise or at least inspire me.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.