[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0165.jpg (120KB, 634x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
120KB, 634x803px
I need some help guys,
So my gf and me have only seen eachother once a week for the last 2 months and we kinda developed an akward distance to eachother since before that we lived together in our flat and spent everyday together (we both went home because of uni break). So yesterday i wanted to ask her why its been so akward lately and then she told me thinks she likes another guy. So right now im in shambles because our relationship lasted 3 years and we were happy most of the time and i lover her so much i thought i would marry her someday.
We talked over it again today and i told her i want to break up with her because i feel like she cheated on me and i felt like crap. The guy she "likes" was on a festival with her and they slept in the same tent, but she says she didnt cheat)
When i said i want to break up and wanted to go she said i should stay and we should talk.
So i stayed and talked and cried like a bitch (she didnt shed a tear but she looked startled, overwhelmed) and she got me to not break up with her ,but just for us to take a "break", because she told me she wants our relationship to be like it was when we lived together and doesnt even know why she "fell in love" with that other guy. So now were on this break but i feel so bad because the reason it got akward between us was that we didnt talk a lot and now we want to solve it by not talking?at all?
So should we just try to talk more with eachother or is the break the right idea? Am i an idiot for even trying? Would be nice to hear from someone with a similar experience!
I also feel like if i broke up with her she would come back to me eventually and see how stupid all of this was.
>pic related she kinda looks like this
>>
>>18646391
Break up and count your losses. She most definitely cheated.
>>
>>18646400
I wanted to but its so hard... i love her so much i wanted to fucking marry her..
>>
She fucked that guy anon.
The worst thing you can do now is be a pussy about it. It's hard I know, it really sux but you will regret the way you acted after you're over the breakup.
This may come as a shock but girls who love you don't 'fall in love' with other men.
Keep it real anon, don't lose touch with your manhood. Rough seas ahead. Godspeed.
>>
Dump the bitch. This "break"? It's her excuse to take dick and show no remorse. The fact she wasn't concerned at all shows she's a cold bitch with no heart. You're being used. Man up and speak your mind on this shit. Don't be cucked.
>>
>>18646400
This.

When she tries to contact you after this "break," don't answer her. Just go no contact starting right fucking now. The sooner you start getring over her, the better, because even if you're dumb enough to get back together with this hoe, it's just gonna be more stupid drama until you break up again.
>>
>>18646408
I dont particularly think they fucked because a friend of mine was on rhe festival also and i told kim to keep an eye on her and he said he heard no sounds whatsoever when they were inside.
Yes i agree to your second point and i dont even know how it would be moving forward now that i cant trust her.
Thanks for the input, appreciate it
>>
When a girl loses interest in you and is banging others and wants a 'break' she is trying to make it easier for you because she doesn't want to feel like a bitch or she's not sure if Chad thunder cock is gonna stick around.
Move on and never look back. 1 chance per woman per lifetime.
Get drunk, punch a wall, bang some hookers. Tinder up some new girls.
Girls cheat all the time, don't take it personal. Negating shitty woman is part of being a man.
>>
>>18646436
>heard no sounds
>also assuming he isn't in on it

Dude, you're going full cuck. She literally admitted to having feelings for another guy and you're still with her. Pathetic.
>>
>>18646421
I spoke my mind and told her its over and that i can never trust her again and shit.
But somehow she made me go back to her.
Fuck i think im turning into a pussy, i already feel like one.
>>
>>18646444
We've all been there bro
>>
I'd advise against accusing her of cheating, she'll never admit it any way and it'll fuck with your head and make you feel weak.
Just let her know that you think she did and leave it at that. Being in love with another man is the issue here.
I promise you this bro- when a woman goes distant on you you're done.
I've had 3 long term live in girlfriends. Been married to one, engaged to another, multiple short term gf's.
I'm mid 30's
>>
>>18646458
But i dont understand why she tells me that she wants things to be like when we were living together and she doesnt want to break up with me?
If going distant is her way of telling me she doesnt like me anymore and then "falls in love" with another guy, she should be happy that im breaking up, but she wasnt.
Fucking girls man
>>
>>18646467
OP she saw you crying and begging and caved and pulled back to a "break" but make no mistake she is fucking this guy as I type. Your situation is not unlike what most of us guys have dealt with. Long term relationship, she meets some new guy, sparks fly, and you are out within a week. Most of the time they fuck and suck the guy for a couple of weeks, the guy takes off since that is all he wanted and she doesn't follow him because thats all she wanted. Then once she has her fill she floats back to you, you are so overjoyed she came back you take her back and believe in your mind you won when you are no more than a fool that has fallen for the biggest scam of all time. Women get to fuck whomever they want and their bf or husband will resume the relationship as if nothing happened.
>>
Thank you guys for all the replies, they really help me
I guess i will man up, dump her and start lifting to get the cuck out of me.
>>
I am soo sorry for you bro . BUT
Immediately break up with her and show her what she just lost.
>>
>>18646490
If you ever feel like shit just go for a long run outdoors. Get yourself some decent runners and go for it.
It balances out your brain and you can make better decisions.
Take care of yourself mate.
That's all
>>
>>18646498
Yeah sounds like a plan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.