[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure what to do about my problem in the bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: finish-line-300x242.jpg (17KB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
finish-line-300x242.jpg
17KB, 300x242px
My gf and I have had sex about 34 or four times and out out of the three or four times, I've managed to only cum once from vaginal sex. This is because she isn't wet anymore after the third orgasm she has or at least says it's too painful to continue. This makes it very frustrating for me because I can't get off from a blowjob, it's really stimulating but I can't manage to finish. That's not the worse part, the worse part is that she believes that its "all her fault" and starts crying because I didn't get off and how it's because "she's not pretty". I really like my girlfriend, in my eyes she's really sexy and no matter what I tell her she won't believe that's how I really feel. So now I feel faced with guilt and have to comfort her and I can't help to feel like I should be the one that is upset? Is it wrong to be upset about this in the situation withe circumstances i'm in? I don't masturbate anymore, I haven't in a month because I have her so my tolerance for pleasure should be low, it feels fantastic when I'm in her but apparently after 30 minutes, she can't take it anymore. If its just a moisture issue then use lube correct? If its pain related, how can I help amend that so we can continue or make her last longer? Or how can I insure that I can finish in the 30 minute window? I really have no idea what to do about this. Woman users, your input is greatly appreciated.
>>
Lube will definitely help with the dryness. She might be sensitive to introducing lube, and might feel inadequate for not producing enough to satisfy you. So it's important to communicate with her and remind her how great she is and how much pleasure she actually does bring you, and that the lube is just to introduce even more pleasure. Also, it might help her ego if you tell her that people don't necessarily need to orgasm to feel satisfaction from sexual intimacy.

On top of introducing the lube, take it nice and slow every now and then, especially after she orgasmed multiple times. Consider pulling out and going back to more foreplay, oral, handjobs, toys, etc to keep the sex and sensations going until you get worked up enough and she's recovered a bit more to take you in again
>>
>>18646385
Also, taking it slow and switching between penetration and oral etc etc might help get her wet again to the point you might not even need more lube
>>
>>18646385
Thank you for the advice. Is there a kind of lube that works best? I've seen quite a bit of kinds on the shelf at the store so I really don't know
>>
>>18646369
Lube will help. Try different positions. Doggy, for example, is likely to give you more friction/pressure, because the front wall of the vagina is firmer than the rear.
>>
>>18646369
you could try using a condom, and puting numbing lube on the outside so she lasts longer??

do you finish in a reasonable time when you maserbate?
some guys take a long time to get off if they are depressed, overweight, or have prostate issues.
sometimes if you are anxious you cant finish.

try an oil based lube, they last much longer than a water based one, and you might have to re-apply it periodically.

if your member is too large for her this could be an issue as well

many women feel inadequate if they can't make a man cum, I have a enlarged prostate and frequently can't finish and women often feel bad about themselves because of it. It's normal

If she is in fact premature herself, she might just have to perform more elaborate foreplay
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.