[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird job dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1502327859034.png (92KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
1502327859034.png
92KB, 500x443px
Weirdly particular problem here and I thought, why the hell not ask some anons for input.

I'm currently living in Japan (not an english teacher) and working part time for a website. I just interviewed at a Japanese company that makes machine parts. I came in a suit and tie with my most formal Japanese and found out the job was a little different.

Basically, its a year of working in a factory so you know the ins and outs of the business. After year one you get transferred to where they think you'd be most useful. As a white native english speaker its a foregone conclusion that I'll go into liaisons with foreign customers. The drawbacks being its in bumfuck nowhere and pay starts low (as do most jobs in Japan).

On the other end, I might have a job in the UK that wants me. I'm a pasty college educated fucker, and instead of working in a factory for a year making peanuts unless I stay there for a few years, I'd be doing research and writing reports, etc (which sounds a bit more fun on its own). I'd be in London, which is obviously more hip and fun, but also less safe than Japan.

Which should I bite the bullet and go for if it comes down to it?
>>
Single bump then live and let die
>>
The pros for the UK job seem to outweigh the cons here
>>
>>18646345
You don't make much of a case for the Japan job or against the UK job. That betrays where your feelings are.
>>
>>18646451

Fair enough probably true.

Guess I'm just skeptical of the long term life in Japan. For example its easy to find something to fuck, but wheres the wife material?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.