[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda over my friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: cehtfo6o2sdz.jpg (426KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
cehtfo6o2sdz.jpg
426KB, 1080x1349px
Im a skinny nerd weakling that lives in a dingey apartment in dead end small town. This winter, im moving to a big city.

I want to change my life, I see this as me turning a new leaf. I want to get in good shape, starting now. I want to take care of myself and be healthy, I have been eating junk food my entire life. I want to get involved with sports, MMA and basketball, maybe biking and swimming on the side. I want to go to clubs and raves and music festivals and travel. I want to learn how to cook, grill, and focus on a career.

The thing is, very few of my friends are doing this stuff. I feel alone. A few have moved on and are starting families, I can respect that. But I dont like the people that are doing nothing. Sitting in their moms basement at age 25, watching anime. One of them is getting married soon, to a feminist pig. These people tell me the lifestyle I want to lead breeds "Toxic masculinity" and the such. They still collect action figures, theyre interested in fantasy I was into in highschool and havent cared about in years. Its to the point where when I make new friends (or hang out with old friends that are different) I cant even tell them about these people, they'd just think i'm weird. I hung out with some of these people last week, a good meal to them is hotdogs, I suggested going out to a restaurant and the bar and they just got really rude. We sat in and watched cartoons, one of them even stole some food from my fridge before he left and the rest of them said that I deserve it for "being an asshole" and suggesting we go to try to meet women.

I'm done with being a pussy nerd. Yea, I'll always stay true to myself but I've grown up now. I'm too non-confrontational to tell my friends to get fucked, but we're nothing alike anymore and I just think theyre lazy dick heads. There state of mind and lifestyle is so lazy its disgusting and embarrassing. The women theyre into are disgusting and their entire state of mind makes me ashamed.

What do I do?
>>
>what do I do?

You answered your question:

"
I want to change my life, I see this as me turning a new leaf. I want to get in good shape, starting now. I want to take care of myself and be healthy, I have been eating junk food my entire life. I want to get involved with sports, MMA and basketball, maybe biking and swimming on the side. I want to go to clubs and raves and music festivals and travel. I want to learn how to cook, grill, and focus on a career."

Do what makes you happy. Haters gonna hate. You'll attract like minded people eventually
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.