[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever asked a friend out on a date? What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: sauna-18896.jpg (55KB, 496x652px) Image search: [Google]
sauna-18896.jpg
55KB, 496x652px
Have you ever asked a friend out on a date? What happened?
>>
File: 1493151892019.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493151892019.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>18646225
I lost that friend and the rest alienated me.
>>
My boyfriend and I were friends before we started dating. Obviously now we're in a relationship.
>>
>>18646232
THIS.

Read signs very fucking closely and choose carefully. If not, you'll fuck up your whole friendship. Even if you stay friends, you'll both remember that you tried.
>>
>>18646232
Hi me
>>
File: 1502890864683.png (37KB, 213x291px) Image search: [Google]
1502890864683.png
37KB, 213x291px
>>18646225
Rejected me, but keeps me around anyway. Supposedly we're friends?
Im practically their boyfriend in everything except in name and sex. Or I went straight to being their ex with all the baggage, but none of the past benefits?
>>
Should I ask her even if I'm sure the answer is no?
>>
>>18646295
No. That is retarded.
>>
>>18646298
Why? There might be a small possibility that I'm wrong and I can get on with my life.
>>
>>18646301
Just like buying a lotto ticket right?
>>
>>18646303
If nothing else I can say to myself that I tried.
>>
>>18646225
I told my friend I used to have a crush on her, she thanked me. My problem (or is it? IDK) was when I try to hit on with a girl, I accidentally end up being great friends with them that I forget what I'm in for. Now we are having a brother - sister relationship. NO RAGRETS and I'm currently on the hunt for a new partner.
>>
>>18646312
Yeah buddy just go and ask. IF she says no, brush it off and move the fuck on. Don't be like a depressed faggot for a good amount of your life.
>>
>>18646318
I don't even know what to call this. Did you just fucking friendzone yourself? What the fuck man I'm dying...
>>
>>18646301
Would you ask a black man if he is black? If you're sure of the answer don't ask.

If you are not, ask but since I guess you're a woman asking a woman don't expect a no, you'll only get one of this shitty "well I don't know, I really like you, we can hug and stuff!" Which is basically a no but using you as her bitch
>>
File: jesse.png (482KB, 687x860px) Image search: [Google]
jesse.png
482KB, 687x860px
>>18646318
>she thanked me

avoid her like the fucking plague
start seeing these bitches as pieces of meat until one actually pierces your cold dead heart

Just like me
>>
>>18646318
>when I try to hit on with a girl, I accidentally end up being great friends with them that I forget what I'm in for.
wat
>>
>>18646336
I think I get what he means.
He actually starts to "like" them and ends up being lovey dovey instead of pursuing. It's just feelings.
>>
>>18646326
More like family-zoned
>>
Actual guy here.

>>18646326
Uhm, yeah...kinda? But I don't feel any kind of sadness or thingy but I actually felt a little shocked when she told me she was in a relationship. I still went ahead and continued being friends with her. I tried 2 other times with 2 other girls and ended up being great friends with them and ya I left the thought of being in a relationship with them. But don't mistake me for still being with her like I'm waiting for a chance as she already broke up a year ago. Hence the reason why i mentioned "brother-sister".

>>18646335
No fuck off, she's a great friend and I can't forget the amount of help she has done to me. She literally taught me from ground up that I I didn't fail in any of the subjects last year and the previous year in college.

>>18646340
Ah yes, this. I was pretty lonely in highschool. Had less friends and being into friendships(quite a lot of with them) gave me more happiness than ever.

>>18646347
Uhm....well, self-friendzoning is the term I'd like to use.
>>
>>18646360
>No fuck off, she's a great friend

yeah it's gonna stay that way.
>>
>>18646225
I asked out my current bf. It worked and we're still together. Best relationship I've ever had, 10/10.
>>
>>18646225
Old man here

EVERY successful romantic relationship I've had,including my marriage, began as a friendship. Every blind date, hook-up or fix-up failed.
>>
>>18646424
You have no idea how reassuring that is. Thanks man.
>>
>>18646424
Respect, brother.
>>
>>18646417
Did I complain?
>>
>>18646225
we had a nice night but at the end of it we were both awkward and decided to (still) be friends

it was a bit awkward afterwards but we are fine

plenty of my friends who are in relationships started as friends, one pair were even friends for years and one pair were childhood friends
>>
>>18646700
At least there's hope then, albeit a slim one. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18646424
Welcome to the 21st century
Women have evolved and their tastes have changed

I'm sure most guys would go back in time if they could, I know I would
>>
>>18646424
t. 29 year old
>>
I started being flirty around a friend and eventually asking her out a while ago. I got rejected but we still spend a lot of time together and I feel it has strengthened our friendship rather than making it awkward. It really depends on the kind of girl you're dealing with I guess.
>>
>>18646274
>dating in everything but name and sex
If you are taking them out for dinner and planning to move in with them and are financially tangled with them then that is your own fault.
If you are making out every day then you are interested in a slut.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.