[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sc.gif (260KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
sc.gif
260KB, 250x268px
Give some relationship advice:
I've been dating the same girl for 3 years and she wants to try to date someone else.
It's long distance and I know she's lonely. (Recently there for the summer)
I love her to death and I know she loves me but I feel hurt in this situation. At first I was fine with the idea, as long as we stay together (Open relationship) but she said she couldn't handle dating two different people. I'm a really open person so I thought about it.
I don't know this guy too well but she tells me all the details about him.

So what do I do? Do I man up and try to keep her as only mine, or do I stay chill and let her do her thing?
It'll be two years until I live with her and I want help deciding what to do and what's the best decision.
Feel free to ask questions.
>>
Bump again
>>
Is she happy with you?

Are you absolutely sure you would be ok with her dating someone else? Even if you did get back together, you're sure this won't fuck with you?
>>
>>18646175
She is happy with me (At least I believe so)
I'm not sure I'm OK with her dating someone else, and I'm scared it'll mess me up. There's all kinda shit about relationships that were saved like this but it's all pretty fucking scary.
>>
>>18646145
Break up with her and stop talking to her. Have some fucking decency.

Who cares about love, in this situation. She doesn't respect you.
>>
>>18646181
I think you need to talk to her less about the possibility of dating someone else, more about your current relationship with her. Find out where you both stand and where you see this really going, and how happy you both really are. LTRs are difficult and even though most people think they can do it easy, once the honeymoon phase fades, the loneliness becomes very real. Another two years is an eternity.

So have a real talk with her. Let everything out. You won't find the answer to your question on this board because the situation is way more complicated and you need to figure more things out with her and discover if the relationship has a future and what steps are required to secure that. Or if it needs to end for the sake of your happiness and hers
>>
>>18646196
Thanks senpai, needed some real talk
>>
No offence buddy, but she doesnt love you at all, if she ever loved you she wont even consider looking to another man, youre not an open person tho youre a cuck... Either try to force your opinion otherwise youll be the loser here
>>
>>18646220
Maybe, but I'll try to get what I want
>>
>>18646145
>do I stay chill and let her do her thing?
wtf? Come on guys it doesn't require allowing some cunt to walk all over you to prove you are a modern man. If you don't want an open relationship don't settle for one and if this girl wants to date someone else then you should find someone else
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18646145
>long distance
Ldr is scam. She never was your girlfriend in the first place. I am sorry you had to waste three years of your life to find out something everybody knows the hard way. No cuddling, no gf.

>she wants try to date somebody else
It is over. Break up AND FUCKING DATE SOMEBODY FROM YOUR LOCATION!

>open relationship
How desparate and beta are you? She just wants you as pic related or as emotional tampon.
>>
Similar situation, my girl broke up with me yesterday in the most cold hearted way possible.. she showed her true colors right then and there and I was so blinded by how much i loved her to see it. Do yourself a favor and break it up. if you have to come to 4chan that means you already have the feeling. (you know damn well what i mean). Before she breaks you, take my advice.. Good luck man and im so sorry.
>>
>>18647116
There is a direct correlation to a bitches cold heart and another guys cum on her breath. At that point you are nothing but an annoying obstacle she needs to rid herself of.
>>
File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
>>18647130
exactly..
>>
>>18647130
Spot fucking on. Don't make the mistake I did OP and dump her ass before you find out about Chad.
>>
>>18647130
So it's better to cheat on you? Guys like you always concradict yourself.
>She cheated on with me, she should've break up with me
>NO NOT LIKE THAT REEEEEE
>
>>
>>18647396
It bothers you some of us know the truth.

You miss a point anon, I'm telling all guys to save the humiliation of trying to save something already gone.

It would be better if women didn't act with so much caprice after crushing on some guy they knew for a week. That's too much to expect though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.