[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my girlfriend (who I love) pregnant. Did I just cuck myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: kate-beckinsale-cover-1000.jpg (278KB, 1000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
kate-beckinsale-cover-1000.jpg
278KB, 1000x1360px
Got my girlfriend (who I love) pregnant. Did I just cuck myself for the next 18 years?

She is great and beautiful. I think I'm just a little scared because of how fast everything happened. We have not even been dating 6 months.

> She kinda looks like Kate Beckinsale
>>
>>18646078
>We have not even been dating 6 months.
If it wasn't a genuine accident, you're the dumbest fuck there is.
>>
>>18646078
You were being stupid, but stay with her. Make it work. Having a child is a beautiful thing, but you're going to have to change your lifestyle, a lot. Having kids young is great, but you need to be mature. You need to grow up, and work hard. You'll have less time for video games and stuff, but I promise you, it'll be worth it. Love and support her. Be everything she needs. Marry her, anon. Marriage is the foundation of society.
>>
>>18646087
Or they can get an abortion and not raise a child in a shitty unprepared environment?
>>
>>18646089
Or they could let the child live, and raise it in a loving home, doing their best to provide. If they need financial help, there are organisations that would love to help. Raising a child with a woman you love is just about the most fulfilling thing in the world.
>>
a-b-o-r-t
>>
>>18646099
Abortion is murder. Don't do it OP.
>>
>>18646078
>Pregnant with my child.
>Does this make me a cuck?

Jesus fucking christ you are too much of a dumbass to have a kid. Show her this post and she'll abort without asking.
>>
>>18646091
>only cares about the child
>>18646078
Honestly OP, this person ^ doesn't care about how it will affect you, are you READY and WILLING to raise a child? What are your girlfriends thoughts? Does she want to raise them or is she willing to have an abortion? Age?
>>
>>18646120
I don't only care about the child. Women tend to feel extremely guilty after an abortion, which is natural, they just killed their kid. Having the child is not only the morally right thing to do, but raising a child is the most wonderful thing you can do.
>>
Never abort
Go get married fast and live together like normal married people do
It will be weird at first but you won't regret
>>
>>18646130
So is there a statistic on that? I've definitely heard plenty of cases where the women feel a weight off their shoulders because of it, but have not researched, and since you have all the knowledge, a citation would be nice
>>
>>18646155
A survey on women's feelings after an abortion...yeaaa.

The handful of vocal people who celebrate it are sick fucks. It's an operation you do because birth control failed or was neglected in the moment and for very serious reasons which will never include, "cuz it's muh body muh right".

Think about it for a minute.
>>
>>18646078
Do you want an enormous burden on your life and waste literally a quarter of your average lifespan ?
If so, then yeah, have fun wasting your next 18 years. If not, abort.

If you've been dating for less than 6 months, you probably don't want to have to commit to a relationship for 18 years.
>>
File: seagal.gif (1MB, 360x180px) Image search: [Google]
seagal.gif
1MB, 360x180px
enjoy paying child support for the rest of your life
>>
DO THE ABORTION YOU FUCKING RETARD
TOP LEL M8
>>
>>18646130
>Having the child is not only the morally right thing to do, but raising a child is the most wonderful thing you can do.
Studies show that couples with children are generally way less happy than couples without children (provided that having/not having children is a conscious decision).
>>
>>18646091
OP, you let this girl force this child on you, your life is over. You both have your lives in front of you. Abort now. If she doesnt agree, get lawyers involved. Dont get cucked into the whole nice guy thing.
>>
>>18646078
So is her ex bf still hovering around? This child is likely not even yours.
>>
Abort listen to your fellow anons. Push her down the stairs
>>
>>18646099
a d o p t i o n
>>
It's too late to worry about it now. If she wants to keep it, then you have no choices. Just do your best to keep her happy and she'll return the efforts if they are genuine.
>>
If you're the kind of person who:
>visits this board
>uses the word cuck
>gets someone you've known less than a year pregnant
you're not parent material. Do everyone involved a favor and ask her to abort.
>>
>>18646429
Maybe stupid irresponsible ones. If you're both grown up and mature, it's worth it.
>>
>>18646078
Been involved with two pregnancies. One was my gf of 2.5 years and the other gf of 4 months.

4 months she tells me she's pregnant and last minute she aborts and confesses it was probably her managers at work.

2.5 years pregnant and pressure to marry and I resist but will step up. She suddenly breaks up with me and tells me she is going to marry in 3 weeks, to the father of the child.
>>
File: 1364065340618.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1364065340618.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>18646087
>Having kids young is great
pff hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>18646103
mass of cells dont matter more than you
>>
>>18646789
>If you're both grown up and mature, it's worth it.
He's been dating this girls for 6 months.
>>
File: Screenshot_19.png (856KB, 858x637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_19.png
856KB, 858x637px
>>18646087
>>
>>18647378
He also sounds like a general shitstain. Normally you'd expect 18 year old shitstains to grow up over time, but I don't have much hope for this one.

abort abort abort.
>>
>>18646732
You retard, there's enough accidents already up for adoption but not being adopted. Why would someone want to contribute to the overpopulating hell of society with another turd when they could end it and continue with their lives normally?
>>
If I see another obese, snot nosed whiny brat with parents that aren't fucking good at parenting I'm going to rage punch the whole family
Abort you fuck whit. If she says no slip a pill in her drink. She'll thank you later, I know I would.
There's a time and place in life and accidents don't fucking count
>>
>>18646078
>She kinda looks like Kate Beckinsale

Oh, well in that case, no problem. Everyone knows that the more attractive a woman is, the better she is at being a mother.
>>
>>18646130
>raising a child is the most wonderful thing you can do.

No it's not. It's tough, and often miserable, and requires almost constant self-sacrifice, and is largely a thankless job. Particularly if you aren't in a position to properly take care of a kid.

It's a great experience for some people, but certainly not everyone.
>>
>6 months
you fucked up so badly
>>
>>18647779
Le OP is an idiot. He will think you are serious.
>>
>>18646078
Congratulations! Not only did you find a woman that you love, but you are also having a baby! Half the people on this board will never know this feeling.
>>
>>18646078
>We have not even been dating 6 months.
Good god man tell her to abort that thing. You are not ready for this.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.