[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to gain confidence? It seems in society that in order to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20170821_234005.png (1MB, 1440x774px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_234005.png
1MB, 1440x774px
How to gain confidence?
It seems in society that in order to be the "most attractive" female you'll need to essentially look like a basic bitch. Yes I'm talking about the blonde hair, duck lips, over contoured fake spider lash falsies type of face. But thats just not me and it makes me feel like a wall flower. Most days I'm ok with it but other times it just hits me and makes me feel shitty about myself.
>>
Best advice I can think of (at 1:40 am at least) is not to worry too much about "most attractive" is, as that tends to be more of a mainstream and basic wide appeal. If you have any hobbies or subcultures you're into, those could really help expand your view on what people can consider attractive. Take 80's punk culture for example, someone into that sort of thing could easily find pic related much more attractive than what you posted. People have all sorts of different taste (hell just look at the thicc vs thin debate), and expanding your view beyond the common thot seems like your best bet.

>TLDR find a circle you're comfortable and click with
>>
>>18645997
Find your own aesthetic and run with it. And just being polished and put together in general helps a lot.
>>
>>18645997
It makes me sad reading this as a guy. I see more and more girls dye their hair to whatever colour is 'in' etc to look generic and boring. There's no denying that there's an audience for it but it isn't the best for a relationship to be built off appearance. I actually dislike anything unnatural like dye or even makeup which makes it hard for me to be attracted to any girl since so many feel the pressure to wear their looks like a badge of honour.
>>
Confident yet ugly female here.

I advise you to base your confidence on something else besides your physical looks. Those are gonna fade anyway + you can never be a perfect model like those from ads. Focus on becoming someone you can be proud of. I'm not saying that you should totally stop taking care of yourself, but realize that it doesn't really matter as much. Instead of obsessing over your looks, learn a new skill. Find something you're really good at and pursue it.

I have a manjaw, small eyes, big nose, I never wear make-up + I have a few extra pounds. Yet I'm happy with myself because of who I am and I have a great bf.
>>
One of the girls I'm fucking is what you described. Bleached blonde bimbo basic bitch. Fake tits and all. And believe me when I say I don't find her attractive and have no intention of ever having her being more than a fucktoy. I very much prefer the normal girl next door type, as do many guys.
>>
>One of the girls I'm fucking is what you described
>I don't find her attractive
Male logic, everyone.
>>
>>18646372
It's almost like you focus on the one post that suits your agenda and ignore the rest like the "dislike of makeup" post. Besides who on Earth would want to be a fucktoy.
>>
>>18646372
Men NEED to have sex, if we can't find someone we actually want to be with (most of the time) we take what we can.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.