[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's perfect, except for her looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
I'm in a bind here, friends.
I am a simple man. I may have a lot of mental and physical issues, but I am a simple man. All I want out of a woman is:
>Decent looking
>Laughs at what I laugh at
>Isn't a cunt
That's it.
I may have found the one for me in every way except for one: she's fucking ugly. Her personality is great. We get along beautifully. We play games together, laugh at the same shit, have similar opinions on politics and other issues. The only issue is her looks.
Now, I'm going to brag here a bit, but bear with me.
I exercise. I'm fit and handsome. I get complimented on my appearance when I'm at work. I also want to have kids one day. However, despite this, I've only been in one real relationship in my life, one that lasted four and a half years. I'm still young, but since I no longer leave my house outside of work, I have issues meeting people. I've tried online dating, but no one near where I live really meets my simple criteria. I fear I might be running out of options.
Now, here's where the big issue starts. I want to have kids one day. Kids that aren't ugly. Should I just settle with this uggo and hope the children inherit my looks and not hers, or should I keep waiting and hope I find someone else? I'm 21.
>>
>21
>male
>wants to settle
Wait ten years more.
>>
Post face, unless she's disfigured she should be able to reach "decent looking"
>>
>>18645898
>I may have a lot of mental and physical issues
>Now, I'm going to brag here a bit, but bear with me. I exercise. I'm fit and handsome

Which one is it? Are you just lying? Or does "physical issues" just mean your dick is shrimped
>>
>>18645898
wtf?? u know she could improve her face or other parts... but if the face is the real problem u better not get that poor girl heart broken.
>>
>>18645905
Good advice.
>>18645909
Her face or mine?
>>18645918
I have a lot of digestive tract issues, which is why I exercise and try to maintain a proper diet.
>>18645930
Her face is the issue, and it's not something anything short of plastic surgery can fix.
>>
>>18645990
Both of your faces, fag.
Come on, she can't be that ugly.
>>
>>18646014
Idk man
My professor for math is honestly hard to look at. 50-year-old with braces is ugly. Some people just aren't appealing to rest your eyes on. You have to strain to look at them kek
>>
>>18646024
Then why didn't you friend her in the first place? See, she might just be average, and you're overthinking it because hur I want cute kids. You don't know the outcome. You may have a retarded son with a 11/10 grill. Anyways be happy you have someone, and post her pic.
>>
>>18646037
>>18646037
I'm not OP
I was just saying that because you said "she can't be that ugly"
People can be that ugly.
>>
Just because she's ugly, doesn't mean her kids will be. My great-grandmother was a lovely woman, but she was also dog-ugly. My grandmother was beautiful (and still looks pretty good for 83).
>>
> I have a great relationship with another person
> this is one of the most important issues for raising a child
> bringing a child into the world, without their permission, or knowing what hardships they may face, and sculpting their mind, is one of biggest moral responsibilities any human being ever has to deal with
> they might not be pretty. I think their mom is ugly

On behalf of potential children everywhere, please do not procreate until you have matured considerably. Fuck.
>>
That's a really short and ambiguous list of what you want in a woman, and there are plenty of women out there that fit that description.

If you're really struggling with finding a woman to fit that, you either have an even narrower criteria than you think, or you have a ridiculously odd sense of humor, or you live in a small town (like population 50). Or the problem is you and you're the cunty one. Who knows

But I believe physical attraction is important and if it's a possible deal breaker for you, then you might want to just force yourself out of your house more and keep looking. You seem like the cunty type that would resent her if you ended up with an ugly kod
>>
>>18645898
I'm in a relationship with a guy noticeably uglier than me.
He's not unbearable to look at, but people do comment about the difference in our looks.

As long as you're attracted enough that you want to fuck her, go for it.
Meeting someone who is GOOD for you in a certain way is rare.
My boyfriend is my best friend. We have been together for 4 years and I still feel enthusiastic about us and our relationship. It is the best.

Your kids will care more about having parents who love each other and then than being 10/10s. Even ugly parents can have good looking kids.
>>
>>18646211
Dick must be huge
>>
>>18646267
He has an average dick and makes less than me. He's just great to be around.

He is pretty good in bed, but not because of his cock.
>>
fuck a hot one on the side, duh
>>
come on boy, you are just 21
you have your whole life in front of you! there are 3 options:
1 you just get over the fact that she's ugly as fuck, make piece with your inner demons and live a happy life with her
2 you can't get over the fact that she's ugly as fuck an move on, make yourself clear what is important to you in life
3 you just chill and stop with the thought and pressure to settle down now live your life, life happens anyway between your plans
>>
>>18645898

No way, it is doomed. You can't 'mold' her to be more for you. And if you are not into her now, it will be an ugly and eventually resentful relationship.

Christmas never comes these days in the mating game anon, so just keep window shopping, and pay for a whore if you need it that badly every so often.
>>
>>18645898
OldMan here. This is one of the few pieces of wisdom I have picked up:

If you love the person inside the package you will come to find the package beautiful.
>>
>>18645898
Marry her and be happy for ever.
Honestly and wise old man will tell you this. Marry and average to ugly girl that loves you and keeps your belly full and loves kids
>>
>>18646351
You sound like a great woman. He's a lucky man
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.