[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve "attitude"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I argue a lot with parents because I have bad "attitude", that's because I do the shit they ask me to do, but not in the attitude they want.

I never said no, because I get badly punished if I do so. I have no other option but obey and follow orders. It isn't hard for me to follow orders, but following orders and then trying to satisfy someone's expectation about my mood fucking annoys me.

I have some other shit than family, I have a life, school, job and shit to do and think about, if you tell me to go for milk at 11 p.m. i'll do it, don't expect a happy clown face while doing it.

Now i'm in a shitstorm, just got a "I will cut off support for you, food, internet and rides to school and job" thanks to me being "grumpy" while parking some cars at 11:30 p.m. after falling asleep.

I'm fucking tired of being called selfish, useless, ungrateful and unhelpful while all my friends and coworkers recognize me for all the opposite. I actively try to stay away from my family and to be honest this shit clogs me and really makes me think about shooting up loads of heroin to OD or just eat a bullet.

I can't move, shitty payment, half shift job and in college atm so I have to deal with them for a while if I want to have food and shelter.
>>
>>18645806
The only option is to become independent and move the fuck out goi
>>
>>18645806
Looks like your family is living on the extreme as far as expectations of you, however with the support they are giving you, you have two options.
1. Deal with it and become the best actor in the world, then fuck off forever when you get a degree and a real job OR
2. Get two jobs cut down on your course load and move out dude. That's basically what this comes down to.

or family counseling.
>>
Nobody's parents are perfect. My parents get on my nerves all the time. But confronting your parents with anger will always make things worse. Treat them politely like how you would treat strangers on the street. Work on slowly removing their leverage over you.
>>
>>18645806
As is common with families like this, you have an 'attitude' because it's the only way you know how to express your frustration is by being rude, and it's warranted. However, if you want to continue living there (which you clearly don't) you'll have to stuff it in and smile. Your family is abusive, move out asap and in the meantime try to be more zen. Think of them as a video game character, you have to do what they request with a smile so you get the goal.
>>
>>18645818
Every psychologist is an "imbecile" who doesn't know shit about life until they have children or an own busineess, that's what my parents think.
I used to go to therapy and got some depression along existential neurosis, not because I didn't wanted to do my shit, but because I no longer had interest and saw that I was at my best moment to just take my life since I had no ties or someone that depended on me.

First option seems like the best one, college is 7 hours a day, work is 5 and I spend 2 hours moving between those, so literally no time left to work more, I'm already brushing my teeth while shitting to save time.

Any specific tips on the first option? Thanks anon
>>
>>18645827
Thanks, I already try to do that but they want me to "interact" more with them, it´s hard for me because I have bad experiences about being more personal with them.
They like to use intimate stuff like ex relationships to attack me when they're angry and that hurts.

There's a thin point between strangers and friends that I need to find to apply with parents.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.