[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD advice!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

So, my girlfriend and I want to take LSD, but we have no idea what to do. Her friend has some experience and will be there to help us through, but we still have some fears involving bad trips, overdosing or "not coming back" from the trip.

Are there any tips for a first time with such drug?
>>
You won't freak out if you have a good mindset. I started to freak out my first trip and I just put on Dark SIde of the Moon and the rest of the trip was gravy. Also, make sure you're somewhere familiar like your house
>>
just go to erowid and read up on the drug there

you'll have to post dosage if you want more help
>>
Dont sweat it. Take a dose each (100ug). Make sure its real acid and not fake shit. If it is bitter, or tastes metallic, or numbs your mouth - spit that shit out. Real acid has no odor or taste, other than maybe the taste of the paper itself.

Have a "home base" where you can just chill without having to deal with anyone else other than the people youre tripping with. Youll want your experienced friend to be tripping with you, trust me. Have snacks and drinks and whatever supplies youll need already on hand (cigs, weed, ect). Going out in public places tends to suck, like its usually just bad energy and you feel it hardcore - it can be a fun experience though as long as youre in and out, kinda like an epic quest.

You really wont want to interact with people you arnt tripping with. It just feels off, they dont "get it" and you wont feel comfortable around them. That includes texting and other forms of electronic communication. Some people turn their phones of entirely. Personally i just make absolutely sure i have zero obligations or need to talk to anyone that day, so if someone does message me i can just ignore it and deal with it the next day.

Your stomach might feel funny. Not in a bad way, just you might not be hungry like you normally would. Light snacks are great. Fruit like grapes and little finger foods are fucking epic. Youll taste it 10000% more and love it. Have some nice plain water too, itll be very wet and weird but enjoyable.

Weed will enhance your trip hardcore. If you are prone to having anxiety when smoking, take maybe just a hit or two, and even then make sure you dont need to go out in public. If you get mellow from weed, smoke all you want. You dont need alot, any weed at all works and will make you more stoned then ever. Alcohol is fun but needs special consideration - you can drink insane amounts and not feel drunk at all - but you still are, obviously.

Have music. Watch tv, its so fucking stupid and funnyand unreal. Cont...
>>
>>18645662
Man the way some people talk about acid is cringe af. It's just another drug dude. Main tip I'd have is don't take drugs if you have poor frame control.
>>
>>18645710

Wear comfy clothes. It doesnt really matter but you will appreciate comfyness so much more while tripping.

Have gum. Its fun and tastes good. Assorted candy (not too much) is good too, as again, your senses are heightened and itll taste awesome.

Going to a beach or nature walk or other scenic place without lots of people around is great. Youll love the outdoors. Highly recomend having an outdoor activity available - but remember youll want a home base (like your apartment) where you can return to and have nobody bother you. Unwinding to tv and maybe videogames (which are intense and fun af) is good.

Overdosing doesnt really happen. You cant overdose and die from lsd, its impossible without industrial amounts of the stuff. You will think differently and experience reality differently. There will be times that life just hits you and you think about stuff that maybe youd rather not - dont fight the drug. Confront your thoughts and mull them over. Lsd will give you totally fresh perspectives on everything in your life; things that perhaps were subconsciously holding you back suddenly become glaring obvious and youll wonder how you didnt see it that way all along.

Its safe to be in public, its just a question of whether you want to be or not. No one will be able to tell youre tripping. Youll feel like you stand out hardcore like a sore thumb but literally nobody can tell, even people you know. Just act normal. Youll feel peoples emotions and read body language with extreme clarity - which is why being in public is so draining - majority of people you encounter are down and depressed and stuck in the rut that is daily work/sleep. However the happy and eccentric people you encounter will be totally awesome and will vibe with you and youll appreciate those types.

Overall - lsd is like being high on weed, like the highest youve ever been x1000, but not being "stoned" -totally lucid and clear headed.

Its fun. Youll have fun. Go have fun.
>>
>>18645727

People who never took it and never had exposure to it believe its like what pop culture describes it as - some sort of zany adventure where you talk to office furniture and think youve turned into a tree and dont know wtf is going on because youre divorced from reality. People think its like fear and loathing or some hardcore mindbending shit when in reality its probably closer to an average episode of the office irl.

Its actually just rad as fecking feck and you end up with a sore face from laughing so hard at the dumbest shit all day long.
>>
>>18645748
Thanks man! This helped a lot!

We live in a beach so we are probably going to take a walk like you said.

My main concern is about getting the real acid, we are probably going to get some with the friends' dealer, so I don't really know what to expect. If it tastes weird will it be dangerous?

Apparently my gf's friend does it all the time and has no problem with it, so I think it will probably be pretty safe.
>>
>>18645753
That sounds awesome, I'm getting more comfortable with the idea now. I was actually getting kinda worried of getting so high I would jump off my apartment or something like that
>>
>>18645779

"If its bitter, its a spitter". Real acid has no taste or numbing. If it has a taste or makes your mouth feel weird, spit that shit out immedietly. Luckily real acid is back on the rise and people have wisened up to the fake shit - its still out there but not as prevalent as it was a few years ago.

I have never once had a bad trip. Infact i have only had very good and stupidly fun trips, and ive done various doses ao many times that i lost count. Id say ballpark of like 50+. Never a bad time. I have never met anyone who has had a bad experience on acid. Ive never even met anyone whos met someone who had a bad trip, except for a person who knew a girl that lost her shit because she was on hardcore bipolar meds (protip; that shit fucks your brain up by itself, so mixing psychedelics with it is braindead fucking retarded). Basically having a bad trip is almost unheard of. The only people i know that had bad times were people who took fake shit, and either didnt know better or refused to spit it out because they "wanted their money's worth".

Speaking of meds, if you guys take them, double check to make sure its safe to mix. Typically anti depressents are safe - but reduce the lsd's effect. Erowid is an excellent website to use as a source for unbiased, accurate info.

You wont be divorced from reality. Infact, youll be hardcore grounded in it. It can be intense at times. Like i mentioned earlier public places (walmart especially) are weird and depressing as fuck, as they are mega artificial and fake and everyone there doesnt want to be there. You wont be doing crazy shit and hallucinating. Thats not how it works. Its like being high out of your fcking mind on weed, but without being stoned whatsoever. Really hard to describe. Like normal life is 240p youtube and lsd is 4k hd surround sound widescreen. Youll be 100% in control of your mind and body just like when youre sober; just youll be really really really fucking high also. Its fucking primo stuff.
>>
>>18645825

My girl takes some anti depressants, but they are very light and probably safe, will do some research though.

I'm feeling way more confident about this. Will spit if bitter and try to make the best out of the experience.

My girlfriend is concerned about flashbacks, I herad it is pretty uncommon, and if people can't tell I'm high I don't really care. But she is worried it will happen while she is driving or taking care of her grandma (the old lady is very sick rn).
>>
>>18645704

I didn't know this site existed! Really awesome
>>
feed the lsd to a retarded girl and then circle around her, screaming "nightmare nightmare nightmare"

dont do the lsd yourself or you'll overdose and shit your pants
>>
philosophically be aware that you have limits and are a human mortal before taking lsd, otherwise risk megalomania
>>
Acid is very tame when given to the right mind. Stay hydrated and don't overplan. Go in with no expectations and have a good trip.
>>
>>18645865

Flashbacks are literally a meme. Its bullshit. People think you crack your neck or your back and suddenly lsd crystals stored in your spinal fluid gets released and you trip balls. NO. On so many levels, just no.

The only "flashbacks" youll have are random moments where you get this surreal feeling for no reason - which is basically acid in a nutshell. You dont hallucinate. You dont hear things or see things that arnt there. That doesnt happen - people that claim it does are flat out fucking liars or are literally schizo. There will be moments where you are in the middle of doing something and suddenly it feels surreal and you think "woah cool" and go back to whatever tf you are doing. Its like getting dejavu. Its no big deal at all and rarely occurs. I look forward to when it does because anytime you take acid it kinda "resets" your brain and thinking patterns and refreshes your perspectives on everything in your life.

Speaking of driving - FUN AS FUCK. Feels like a hardcore intense video game. You see the faces of every single person in every single car that you pass while normally its just a blur that your brain doesnt even register. Again, youre totally lucid and 100% in control of your actions, so its perfectly safe. Even if you hit a police DWI checkpoint, they couldnt tell you were tripping, even with a bloodtest, because the amounts are so miniscule. Highly recomend going for a drive, literally my favorite activity on acid besides maybe sex.

Speaking of which - its weird and wet and sweaty and youll feel like a little giddy virgin schoolgirl lol. But once you get into doing business its mindblowing out of this world awesome.
>>
Does anyone else experience jaw twitching while on acid?
>>
>>18646158
only on the comeup

>>18645662
you can't overdose on real lsd, you can't know if your lsd is real unless you use a reagent test kits, these are relatively cheap and easy and legal to get shipped to you in the us or uk.

you can find a good reagent test kit website link on any good drug community online, be it reddit or some old drug forum.

keep in mind that tasteless tabs can still have a rc in them that is not lsd, not all rcs that are active in paper are bitter and numbing
>>
>>18645662
Take a quarter for first time.
You'll get a feel for how powerful it is.
You'll get some visual disturbance and awesome feelings but not too much for too long. Feel stoned for the next 24hrs.
>>
>>18645662
Have 1mg alprazolam by side in case of starting of a bad trip. It is the first line treatment for admissions to ER on psychedelics induced psycosis.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.