[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truth is stranger than fiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-trump-boycott-326x245.jpg (13KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-trump-boycott-326x245.jpg
13KB, 326x245px
A little backstory here, Im 32yo, freshly divorced, but before that separated for almost two years, about 6 years away from retiring from the army with a sweet ass pension. Have two cars, a house Im renting, and no debts besides monthly bills for rent and utilities, etc. Putting away a decent amount every month in savings.

So, my problem is basically that Im ready to marry again. Ive got some ladies waiting for me, Im just not sure which to choose, and I feel like Im letting feelings get in the way when Im trying to make rational choices this time around.

So, theres a woman, shes 39yo, Korean, sweetest lady I ever met, also smart with a nice body. I just have a lot of trouble getting over the fact that shes older than me. I dated her for some months recently, and she stayed with me for a month in the US. I want kids and I have concerns about her being able to deliver on that. She said she would have some eggs frozen just in case, and agreed, grudgingly and with careful thought to accept donor eggs with my sperm, even if we had some of our own (because I wanted the chance to have white child too).

Option two is a polygamous relationship with a girl from morocco and one here in the USA. Both very nice young ladies, mid 20s, attractive, Ive known em both for a year, and they have known each other for about that time, and are totally cool with it.

Option 3 is a very high maintenance heiress from the phillipines. Shes hot AF, just cute in the face but her body is pretty amazing. Shes crazy, no doubt, insanely jealous, but kind and sweet when she doesn't think im fucking everything with two legs. She does try to be rational but has a lot of trouble with it, reconsiders things she says and does and apologizes to me regularly. So I think shes not a bad person, just has no self control.She offered to buyout my army contract and pension.

You may not believe im faced with these choices, I don't care, but what would you do?
>>
korean lady sounds best out of the choices

polygamy is bullshit, will get boring

third girl sounds like a need psycho
>>
>>18645658
1: The korean is probably the best choice, but honestly menapause is getting close, you might get 10 years if you're lucky.

2: Avoid polyamorous relationships. You should know how hard regular breakups are. Polyamorous most often than not hides its complexity under a veneer of look how cool, progressive and mature we all are- its effectively group roleplay.

3: forget the Flip. Very high maintenence- why are you even considering this? After a divorce me time is best not being anyone's slaves or errand boy. WTF?
>>
>>18645658
If it makes you feel better the less able to have kids as they age thing is a total myth... And the offspring are only very slightly more likely to develop birth defects, so slight its negligable. Shed be good into her 40s.

Just sayin if that was the only problem...
>>
And really, when I consider her character, shes the perfect woman for me (Korean lady) Its just so hard to get over her age. But the fact that shell put her feelings aside to bare white children for me says a lot. And shes agreed to follow my way, and have our kids educated at home instead of a public school.

That age though...

The two girls for polygamy, they have very high moral character, and Im not doing it for thrills, its seriously about being able to have more utility at home. I wanted one of them to act as a schoolteacher for my kids. And the other to be like a dedicated housekeeper

Flip gear, shes almost a psycho. Not entirely, I know what sets her off, its not random shit. And the fact that's shes willing to buyout my contract and fund my pension, that's like $4.5 million dollars. I didn't even promise to marry her
>>
Im honestly not serious about the flip girl. Im just feeling like giving her some heirs for the long term benefits and cutting her loose.

I know I sound like a shitbag, but im being upfront with her about it.
>>
>>18645684
Do you have any sources? I would really like to read into this.
>>
>>18645697
https://youtu.be/6YIz9jZPzvo

Not sure if youre familiar with this show but its pretty good.
>>
>>18645705
>https://youtu.be/6YIz9jZPzvo

Gonna watch it right now, thanks senpai.
>>
>>18645718
No problem. Also they do provide sources. The link will be in the video if you wanted to read or reasonably didnt want to take the word of "collegehumor"
>>
>>18645723
Just watched it.

YEAH I mean I was too aware about corporations, etc using fearmongering to sell medecines or products, I just never imagined information like that could have been wrong (fertility in older women).

That puts a new spin on things for me. Thanks a lot man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.