[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Does a drunk mind speak from the heart?
>>
>>18645592

For some. When I'm drunk I hold back a lot of things and don't spill my heart out.

Also, sometimes, when I'm drunk, I'm mean, sad, or just burnt out, and I have feelings that have no point.
>>
>>18645592
It speaks the truth. Shit can come from the heart but it speaks truth. That is why I am aware of what I say even when I am straight out shit-faced and plastered I just keep happy thoughts
>>
File: IMG_7884.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7884.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I wonder, bc I'm typically super emotional and talk shit to my bf when I'm real drunk. @times I can be fun and cool but I find it getting worse a long the corse of the relationship. Always talking shit to him while drunk then being fine while sober. Any thoughts on that?
>>
Reduced inhibitions != Truthful

When drunk you're also more likely to lie or embellish truth, regardless of your intent.
>>
In my case, yes. Although the truths I decide to tell you are "chosen" at random and I will repeat them until blue in the face.

I might tell you that Mr. Buffet earns more from his annual Cola dividends than you will earn in your entire lifetime.
I might tell you I cook a really good risotto and invite you over to try some.
Nobody fucking knows, the one thing I somehow manage to refrain from is doling out hurtful truths, like telling people their haircut is shit (even if it is true), I guess this means I am just kindhearted to the core.

I also manage to retreat home on my own when I get superpissed, i.e. I don't burden others with dragging my corpselike self to my bed, somehow I manage to always do this myself on my own no matter how far gone I seemingly am.

Honestly I am pretty fun to be around when drunk, if you can stomach my short term amnesia that is.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
That's another thing I should mention, I'm super fun around otherz n can be down to earth. But just when it comes to my bf I'm a huge shithole and talk some fucked up shit to him. I really can't understand why. I always babble about how he doesn't understand me & how he sucks @ being a bf.
>>
>>18645642
4x3k image of nothing

Please enlighten us, you realize you can post without images?
>>
>>18645642
Maybe he doesn't understand you and is a shit BF? Have you considered that?
>>
>>18645592
Alchohol=Truth serum.

If you want to know someones heart, get them drunk.
>>
Ya my bad new to this, & yeah I've considered it. Don't want to believe it bc he's the best I ever had in other senses. He's emotionally not there for me in the way I need. Or doesn't really consider the way I feel about somethings. Guess that's pretty annoying.
>>
>>18645642
Or maybe you arent right for him.
>>
>>18645592
Yes! I haven't drank in a long time because I don't want to accidentally tell my friend I'm in love with him.
>>
>>18645592

no. Being drunk reduces your ability to think things through. what it does is bring your baser instincts to the front.

every man WANTS to cheat, but that does not mean its what is best for him. By thinking through about his loves and relationships he comes to the conclusion that cheating would be detrimentel. It would make him happy for a moment but it would ruin the long term happiness hes been building up. so being drunk did not help him 'speak from the heart' but rather from the dick. It brings your very basic carnal desires to the surface and makes you forget about whatever long term plans you had.
>>
>>18645617
yeah, you're an asshole when you're drunk. Stop getting drunk.
>>
^ yeah could be true. Also think these things while sober as well. Just more impulsive about my anger when drinking.
>>
>>18645886
whats the way you need him to be there emotionally?
You want him to be your towel to wipe your tears up..? wouldnt you rather him be there as someone who makes you forget about all your bullshit and you can just be happy around each other.
i bet if he starts listening to your sob stories you will stop seeing him in a sexual way and you'll probably end up cheating on him and breaking up. go cry to your girl friends or some beta orbiter instead and let him be a man.
>>
>>18645910
You should tell them
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.