[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences with a cock ring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 225x224px
Hey o. My girl and I are starting to get more adventurous in the bedroom. And one thing we both expressed interest in was a cock ring. The one that goes behind your balls. She finds them hot, and I hear they make your orgasms more intense. I'm looking to pick one up here shortly, but I have a problem.

The sizes are either 1.75 inch or 2.00 inch in diameter. After taking the time to measure like a half dozen times. I'm like 1.98 inches (they said to be exact as possible). So based on your experiences which one should I get? Will the smaller one be too tight? Will the larger one have no effect.
>>
This makes your balls come off

And there's a chance you might cum blood
>>
Sorry I mean it goes around both your cock and balls. I'm not using this around just my balls
>>
>>18645541
You mean a chastity belt?
>>
Just buy a few and try them out, never use solid ones unless you're experienced
>>
I enjoy using them, I recommend getting a multi sized pack on amazon. Don't get a hard one at first, get the ones that are basically just latex O-Rings in case you need to cut them off in a worst case scenario.
>>
Start with soft, flexible ones, get a pack with multiple sizes. We tried them and even the largest flexible one was just too intense. You need to ease up to the harder ones.
>>
File: Ugh.gif (290KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.gif
290KB, 201x228px
>>18645529

Just don't do this:

http://imgur.com/0gr4DES
>>
Get a "tighter" silicone one, not a metal ring. It fits easier, fits better, feels better.

I don't have a gf, but I always out one on when fucking my doll (hey, you technically asked, don't judge). Without it my boner goes away from lack of friction when I take short pauses because thrusting feels so good that I run out of breath.
It's unironically one of those 20lb OF PUSSY & ASS toys if anyone wonders.
>>
Redpill me on cock rings

What are the advantages of using one?
>>
Get a multi pack of silicon ones. They're relatively cheap and you can use em for a few months before they wear and break. They're great.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.