[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding a nondesperate guy online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

How do I find a guy who isn't desperate(but not cocky)? I'm not looking for chad and I hate being talked to like I'm not a human.
I could go for a boyfriend or just someone to fuck. The problem is I don't like dating sites. I want something more discreet but not like cheating discreet.
I feel like I dont have many options. The guys I like are way older than me and hard to find online plus I lack social skills.
I have basic interests like sports cooking and music and I just want a normie guy whose into that but it's hard to find online social communities of that especially for sports.
The only place I really go out to is the gym. No one has ever hit on me.
I'm trying to get the hot girl persona down and I think I almost have it.
What do?
>>
>>18645277
>Finding a non desperate guy online

You don't.. If you want to find a dude who doesn't give a fuck and likes you for who you are, hang out at a library or a fucking mechanic shop.
>>
File: 1401735275636.gif (629KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1401735275636.gif
629KB, 500x250px
>>18645277

Women aren't even aware of the "Chad" meme.

0/10
>>
you just need to go put yourself in places where you can be social with others, like a cafe or a music show. not that I've ever done it, but I used to rock climb and the people that I met at the climbing gym were super friendly and very social, everyone knew everyone and got along together, I'm sure many people have found their boyfriends/girlfriends in a place like that.
>>
Hit on them instead of waiting for the dudes that hit on you? Idunno
>>
>>18645304
I have social anxiety/agoraphobia. I feel like places where I'm comfortable like the library or cafe only attact numale nerds. I'm not sure an excuse I can give for a mechanic shop. I'm too cheap to go to shows(don't most go with couples) or join a rock climbing club. But those last two do seem like options.
I guess I'm just afraid of fucking up so I wish there was a place where I could be approached first.
>>
>>18645277
>plus I lack social skills.

This has never been an excuse for guys, why should you be any different? If you want someone, go up to them and hit on them.

Equality etc
>>
>>18645340
I hate the feeling of being rejected it traumatizes me
>>
>>18645277
The only reason this thread is getting any sort of response, is because you happen to be a chick. Stop being so weird. Even the ugliest girls have it easier than a normal looking guy, in terms of trying to find a partner.
>>
>>18645348
This is true for everyone. Yet you won't get anything if you dont risk anything.
>>
>>18645277
sorry to say, being the hot girl is about looking like the hot girl, not acting like the hot girl
>>
>>18645348

So do guys. But I'm not even that poster. It sucks to be shot the fuck down, but people have to deal with it and put in some effort to find someone they want to date.

But really OP, it's rare to find "normies" these days that hang out in the kinds of online communities you're looking for, because they're not going to bite on an online relationship. I'm normie as fuck, have a couple of nerdy hobbies, and like all of the shit you mentioned, but it's rare to find someone like me on 4chan or something.

If you're into sports, it's not terribly hard to go sit at a bar in your favorite team's jersey on game night and hope a guy will be interested. I know I'd probably at least strike up a conversation with a girl that was by herself wearing a Cardinals jersey at the bar.
>>
>>18645348

What's traumatizing about it?
>>
>>18645363
That sounds ideal too bad I have to wait 2 years to go to a bar /:
>>
>>18645367
I'm very fragile and it makes me resent anyone who reminds me of them
>>
>>18645379
>and it makes me resent anyone who reminds me of them

can you explain what you mean here? curious..
>>
>>18645381
The few guys that have talked to me were just being nice and when I got a bit flirty they backed off and it made me feel undesirable. And if i see someone who looks like them I subconsciously resent them and think what an asshole.
>>
>>18645277
how the fuck do you not like dating sites? they all have like a 1:10 ratio, you can just take your pick
>>
>>18645348
welcome to dating as a man, you fucking pussy
>>
>>18645395
>and when I got a bit flirty they backed off

what exactly did you do?

what do you consider flirty?
>>
>>18645395
>And if i see someone who looks like them I subconsciously resent them and think what an asshole.

That.. i'm not sure I understand..
>>
>>18645412
...What would you rate yourself in terms of attractiveness Op?
>>
>>18645363
This guy sounds hot.
Where are some other places a guy like you would hang out at?
>>18645406
All the guys on there are fucking thristy and also players. They try too hard and the hot ones have high standards. I'm no feminist but they literally treat people as objects as if they have everything planned out. They are not stable and always thinks there's something better.
>>
>>18645419

I'm not OP goofball
>>
>>18645277
Go outside.
>>
>>18645427
>Where are some other places a guy like you would hang out at?

probably goodwill and the dollar store
>>
>>18645412
I ask them questions make small talk and give the occasional "oh me too" and giggle a lot.
>>18645419
I think I have a nice body. I think my face is ugly but I'm maybe a 6 with makeup.
>>
>>18645445
>I ask them questions make small talk and give the occasional "oh me too" and giggle a lot.

They could have just thought you were being nice, maybe they didn't know you wanted them.

Assuming this isn't a troll, interesting to get a woman's perspective
>>
>>18645427

Haha thanks for however much of a compliment I can get as some random anon. But you'll find me and my buddies like me in a lot of different places. I mean, bars are kind of our go-to. Happy hour after work, or for Monday/Thursday Night Football. I like comics, so you might find me at a comic book store, but I'm also probably at a dog park, maybe the gym, the airport since I love to travel, that kind of thing.

But like, a chick putting in some effort is hot and pretty cool. I don't need you to come tell me you love me and we should get married, but I enjoy a good stupid chat about what's on the TV, looking at dogs doing something silly, or you just walking up and saying "hi, I'm anonette." As a functional, successful dude, it's hard to meet girls that are normal, so if you can come say hi, that will help.
>>
>>18645445

>I ask them questions make small talk and give the occasional "oh me too" and giggle a lot.

>I think I have a nice body. I think my face is ugly but I'm maybe a 6 with makeup.

This is probably the weakest troll I've seen in a long time. Hard 0/10, dude. I'm honestly very surprised and disappointed you have so many anons falling for this weak shit.
>>
>>18645458
Hm maybe ill try a dog park I do love dogs haha. Hopefully there's a nice medium where he is mostly normal but has a couple nerdy hobbies.
I have been wondering how to approach a guy at the gym, just saying hi. There's always something on tv that I could point out but I'm awkward and it's just my nature it's so hard.
I've improved a bit as in I can say hi first to someone at a front desk. But it's harder to strike up a conversation to someone who isn't..there temporarily if that makes sense? Like if they don't play along it's like I'm still there.
This is especially hard since a lot of the guys seem preoccupied or under the radar with a hat/earbuds/phone.
>>
>>18645470
I swear I'm not a troll I am painfully lonely and just wanted to know what I'm doing wrong/not doing.
>>
To justify my face I think I'm a cross between Kerri's Dorsey and Jennifer Lawrence, discount version. I feel like my face is the most repulsive thing about me.
>>
I'm looking for unicorns too
>>
>>18645371
So you're only 19 I'm guessing? Calm down, no need to rush into a relationship right now. Honestly just wait it out a bit, mature as a person before you even think about getting with a guy. Go do something with yourself.
>>
>>18645512
I'm trying but I'm.depressed and need a distraction. And I want to experience this while im in my last year of being a teenager. I think that is romantic.
>>
>>18645484

I hate to admit it but by the sound of you, other anon was right.

You'd have luck at a bar because that's pretty much social clearance for guys to hit on single women as much as I understand it.

Should just take a couple glances to the right guy
>>
>>18645519
>

oh pfft, go to the mall or some stupid shit.
>>
>>18645522
I hate the mall
>>
PHOENIX
H
O
E
N
I
X
>>
How old are you? Do you live in a major city? Went to or currently in college?
>>
>>18645348
>hate the feeling of being rejected
At least you don't need a guy with empathy right
>>
>>18645519
>doesn't want to find a desperate guy
>is desperate af herself
Oh lawdy this is how 4chan teaches me to hate women.
>>
>>18645277
You won't. Period.
>>
>>18645320
if you want a guy like that, with self confidence and who doesnt give a fuck, youre going to have to become that
>>
>not wanting a desperate guy

I'm desperate as fuck.

>own a 40 acre property
>big house
>empty except animals
>work, have plenty of money
>no one to spend it on
>no kids
>getting close to 30
>lonely as fuck
>would give everything just to have a girl in my life who cared about me, asked me about my day, and would let me cook her meals and protect her.

feels horrible, man
>>
>>18645755
No I live in utah
>>
>>18645982
Do you hike at all?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.