[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-Date Fail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 200.gif (34KB, 289x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
34KB, 289x200px
> Met a gal on Tinder and we exchanged numbers for a date
> We scheduled a date and proceeded to text random interesting facts that we know.
> we went on for a while
> I eventually stated " Did you know? a ducks dick falls off every year and regrows?"
> She canceled date and wont talk to me anymore.
> Any one have ideas of a text that could fix this?
>>
I think you blew your chance. What could you say to redeem yourself when she could just move on to another rando that doesn't have duck facts. In all fairness, it's better that she dropped off now, rather than later down the road when you want to say something like that.

(I got a chuckle out of the duck fact, for the record. Some people can't take a joke.)
>>
hahah it is a true fact tho. Now you know
>>
>>18645282
>when she could move on to another rando that doesn't have duck facts
Not OP, this is good to know though. I've got stupid trivia, save it for game night.
>>
If she doesn't think that's cool/funny, you don't want to be dating her anyway.
>>
This is why texting should only be reserved for scheduling dates. Texting is risky business..
>>
you might think it was the dick joke, but I'm gonna guess it was that as you continued that little fact game you kept demanding she come up with facts just to flow the conversation.

What happened is that you failed to realize she was bored with did you knows before you even sent that.

Your conversation just went stale.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.