[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

How do you know when someone genuially loves you versus just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px)
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
How do you know when someone genuially loves you versus just being lustful. I feel like my feelings have been toyed with from somone Im in love with whos been with someone else. He still tries to have normal and fun conversations with me and doesnt really bring up sex. But when were alone, we cant help but have a strong sexual tension between eachother. Because of this I wish i had a low libido. Its made me do the same mistake by hoping this guy would love me back.
>>
>>18645252
More info? It takes awhile to know if they genuinely like you...
>>
>>18645260
Weve been knowing eachother since high school. Were in our mid 20s now. Since then hed always come to me first about issues hes had with both family and girlfriends. He says he always found me attractive and I found him attractive as well. We both love video games and always introduce eachother to new shows we've come to like. We have lots of things in common in general and get along very well. But he tells me he wouldn't have sex with somone he only finds sexy but also that shares good chemistry with him. And I find it hard to believe him since he loves somone else.
>>
>>18645252
Why can't women take responsibility for their actions? Why is it always my X made me do it? And not I did it? It sounds like you feel guilty over something here OP. You're not in a relationship with this guy are you? Is that what's bothering you? Is he in a relationship with someone else and you feel guilty because it's an affair? Did you know he was with someone else when you slept with him? Give us some more information to go on.

It sounds to me it's lust, you're just fucking the guy and he's going to keep doing it until he gets bored of you. What do you anons think about this?
>>
Wtf you talkin about he loves someone else? He's either single or he's not. Even if he does love someone else that doesn't mean he can't love you. You just makin excuses cuz you afraid
>>
>>18645324
Hes already in a relationship
>>
>>18645476
>>>18645252
You don't fuck someone by mistake. Unless he was waltzing around naked, slipped on a banana peel, and you came tumbling down on his cock a dozen times it wasn't an accident. It's something that can be helped, but you're choosing to have sex with him even though he's in a relationship. Instead of asking if he loves you, ask if what you're doing is going to possibly end well
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.