[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to numb emotions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3145.jpg (126KB, 1200x1175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3145.jpg
126KB, 1200x1175px
This is really a thread I hoped I'd never have to start, but I can't go on like this. I'm not gonna kill myself, but I need a way to completely numb my emotions. No happy, no sad, just grey. I've been dragged around like a dog toy in a toxic relationship and any friends I had ditched me after my depression started getting worse. I'm not on meds and I'd really rather not drug my way to happiness, so I'm just looking for nothingness. this sounds edgy as fuck and I know that but I just need a way to shut everything off. if anyone knows anything at all I'd be thankful.
>>
>>18645249
Most important thing is to love and be happy with yourself. I know this advice might've been given to you many times, but you just need to find things to do in your free time so you don't think of hurtful memories

Stuff like exercising, drawing/crafting, and maybe playing games can ease your suffering until you're back on your feat
>>
>>18645268
thanks for the advice man, i've been running 2-3 hours a day in the morning for the past few months without a break thus far. i'm still trying to find a way to shut off, though. the girl i was in the relationship with fucks with me every now and again and some of the friends have started to as well. any way i can just shut all that off?
>>
>>18645298
Just a reminder that taking a break once or twice a week is good just so you don't fuck up your legs

Just block their numbers or social media. Don't even think of giving them a chance to contact you since they're assholes.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.