[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Many years ago I swore off women as 3DPD that I might devote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 6c9.jpg (66KB, 600x788px)
6c9.jpg
66KB, 600x788px
Many years ago I swore off women as 3DPD that I might devote myself to the study of the Arcana Moe. I was forced to traverse meatspace today and met a girl who was not very PD at all. She was nice and kind of awkward and I liked talking to her a lot. I only spoke with her very briefly and would like to speak with her more, but have absolutely no idea whatsoever how to speak to another human being without an explicit reason to speak to them. I have not made small talk in almost a decade. I'll be in the same building as her once or twice a week but will have absolutely no reason whatsoever to say anything to her besides to throw spaghetti at her face. If we are at all compatible I would like to date her as well, but this is so far beyond my ken I cannot even begin to postulate a means to go about it. I digress. Please help me with the first issue.
>>
>>18645064
Where are you seeing her?
>>
>>18645074
I can't be specific without blatantly doxxing myself. The most similar common institutions would be a freelancing office or trade school.
>>
>>18645098
Ok so work. I'm just going to say that what ever level of chat you think you need to make with someone to talk to them is, it is actually far less.

"God damn I'm tired of this weather"
"me too"
"I just miss wearing long sleeves"
"blah blah"

You start with the weather and then you segue way into clothes that easily. I want to say it's not hard but I spent many many years wondering what normies could possibly talk about and feeling like I had no way to converse with people but they really do talk about fucking nothing.
>>
>>18645119
So what I'm getting from your example is a complaint about common problems and then a move into related common interests. The problem is threre are only so many known common experiences at this stage. How do I find out more about them to open up additional avenues of conversation? Just trying semi-random topics seems terribly inefficient and maybe even risky if I tread on a sacred rug so to speak.
>>
>>18645244
I mean that's the hard part isn't it? If you find you watch a common TV show then there could be endless amounts to talk about with that. Especially if you know stuff most people wouldn't.

"That episode was off but it was probably because (insert weird thing about a cast member)"

What's important is to not talk to her every, single, time that she comes near you. For one you're both at work and two it doesn't off as weird to normies.

When I find someone I enjoy talking to I am all about talking to them. Normies have so many people talking to them that they can't understand or appreciate finding someone who has something in common with them. Because literally everyone does and if you annoy them at all they can drop you and replace you with another normie in a moment.

It's a balancing act of being interesting and seeming uninterested. Like keeping a ball on top of a ball.
>>
>>18645288
It DOES come off as weird, sorry.
>>
File: 1493605075680.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1493605075680.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>>18645064

Definitely the most autistic paragraph I've read in awhile.
>>
>>18645288
> For one you're both at work and two it doesn't off as weird to normies.
>>18645291
>It DOES come off as weird, sorry.
Well, "work" is again kind of inaccurate. As long as I'm not shouting SIEG HEIL or indecently exposing myself they couldn't care less about what I actually do with myself.
Noted about avoiding being overbearing though.
>It's a balancing act of being interesting and seeming uninterested. Like keeping a ball on top of a ball.
So would conversing with others there help? I'd really like to avoid that but it seems like exclusively being friendly with her would be a massive tell.

>>18645303
I've been to a few psychotherapists and psychologists before. Believe it or not I'm (probably) not autistic, I just have social anxiety stemming from self esteem issues which I have compounded with reclusion. Psycho-anything is sort of a joke "science" though, but at the very least I am functionally neurotypical.
Is it the memes? The memes probably aren't helping.
>>
>>18645064
>>18645064
Step 1: Ride Public transportation
Step 2: Practice talking to randos in the wild
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Talk to girl
Step 6: Make sweet child of love
>>
>>18645064
>fuck 3d women
>omg shes talking to me i love her
youre gonna ruin it with that level of preemptive bitterness, serves you right for being weak
>>
File: 1411696323868.jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411696323868.jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
>>18645380
>Step 1: Ride Public transportation
>Step 2: Practice talking to randos in the wild
>Step 3: Get bludgeoned by the bus booty blaster, slip into a coma, live life in coma dream state
>Step 4: Talk to girl
>Step 5: WAKE UP, PLEASE WAKE UP!
>Step 6: Make sweet child of love

>>18645396
I would say women speak to me frequently but really it is only when I am in meatspace which is rare. They do speak to me whenever I have the misfortune of a social obligation. I just repeatedly express disinterest through brief, simple responses and they fuck off for the most part. The difference is I like talking to this one and want it to happen more. I'd say it's only natural to feel attraction to the only person you can really connect with, castaway love and all that. Of course in this situation I'm the only one trapped alone with her on the desert island, she has access to an exclusive island pirate ship themed restaurant that I'm banned from. With a minibar.
It's also important to note that I had not exclusively written off women in some sort of bitter, misogynistic rage. I had just decided reality could fuck off and women are a major part of most men's realities. I mentioned it exclusively only because it is the only part pertinent to my inquiry.
>>
>>18645483
youre gonna need a lot of practice talking with people, chances are youll find yourself caring too much and when you find out you dont have anybody else to make up for the things she cant be youll fuck it up

dont dive headfirst into their world til youre good and fuckin ready
>>
>>18645064
start with "hi" and go from there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.