[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and Gents, I need help helping someone. I female friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (157KB, 1265x458px)
Capture.png
157KB, 1265x458px
Ladies and Gents, I need help helping someone. I female friend is really shy and introverted, but she wants to be more outgoing. I'm pretty much the only one to make friends with her without having been introduced by others, so she's had the same friend group for years now. She wants to be more outgoing, but doesn't know how. I'm looking up videos and such but I want to hear from those with experience. Pic is just a personality assessment of mine since I don't have any other pictures, and is unrelated.
>>
File: introvert extrovert.png (150KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
introvert extrovert.png
150KB, 600x725px
>>18645039
That is called introvert and no, you cant change that. If she really wanted to change, she would have done it long ago.

Sge probably need to get introverted bf and be happy forever with him. If you are real friend of her, help her with such task.
>where can i meet introverts
That is hard, because they dont like company. So maybe online?
>>
>>18645052
from that diagram, she is 100% shy. She has recently wanted to become more outgoing because her friend group is slowly getting toxic and breaking apart. She has a seemingly introverted boyfriend, but it isn't really helping anything. I'm not trying to change her, I'm trying to help her.
>>
>>18645077
Introverts dont need friends to survive. If you are sure she has bf (and you as best friend apparently), she is golden.

Make sure her bf is asking her on dates periodically and actually exists. You cant change people.
>group is getting toxic
Are you or her 14? Time to grow up a bit?
>>
Find her a friend that she can keep long term, and open up to. Introverts take time to open up, but have usually very honest relationships. Spending time with the person in question with her will definitely boost her confidence, and you can scope out whether the other person is safe for them at the same time.

Remember: it's all based on trust
>>
>>18645120
This isn't about what she needs, it's about her wanting to put herself out there. Again, I'm not trying to change her, she's trying to change herself, so please stop with the "you can't change people" rhetoric. We're both 19 and in college so we still have some growing up to do, especially the people in her group.
>>
>>18645139
thank you, I'll try that, but she wants to get to the point where she can make friends on her own, and I can't be there for her constantly.
>>
>>18645154>>18645145
well maybe not try, but consider. Her and I aren't the best of friends so I don't want to be intrusive or controlling
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.