[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with a gay friend, FML

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
So, one of my good friends recently came out to me, not knowing I've been in love with them for years. While I'm happy they're happy, and that they trust me, I still have these feelings.
Should I tell them how I feel?
>>
>>18644876
If you are good friends that is all the more reason to go for it.
t. Non-homo
>>
>>18644876
>Should I tell them how I feel?

Assuming you're the opposite gender, no. They confided in you because you're their friend. You're risking that friendship by confessing to them, and you already know nothing can come of it. They're not going to magically stop being gay just because you have a crush on them, and you might end up depriving them of much needed emotional support by making the friendship awkward.

Basically stop being selfish, get over your unrequited love, and be the friend they need you to be.
>>
>>18644876

your female right? honestly i wouldn't. though if it gives you closure you can try, but the closure usually comes from an awkward ending of the friendship.
>>
I'm a dude in the same boat
Help!
>>
Just get over it dude,
>>
Try and stealth fuck himand see if he's really gay. Girls do that anyway, so why not try and fit in?
>>
I mean you should probably tell him, just with expectations of getting rejected. Lies are usually bad. A relationship is maybe possible, but like winning the lottery, and probably without sex. Open relationship maybe?

But seriously you are prob gonna get rejected, but lying to him and yourself will feel worse. Just make sure you are still his friend in all of this, don't be a selfish bitch and make it all about you. A relationship is only half you.
>>
>>18645121
>half

Generous.
>>
>>18644876
Only tell him about your crush once you have gotten over it. I had a mild crush on my best friend who is gay when we first became friends before he came out and we laugh about it now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.