[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting an ex back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_29191-1503269837976-77427697.png (122KB, 1210x794px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29191-1503269837976-77427697.png
122KB, 1210x794px
Considering pic related to be true and women check out months before the relationship ends how do I change her opinion of me from one of disgust back to respect and admiration?

After I get done working on myself and two months go by how do I go about rekindling and changing her opinion? The last thing I did with her was sending her flowers to work after they were delivered to the wrong place a week prior. This was RIGHT after we broke up, she thanked me and hasn't spoken a word and is now limiting contact completely.
>>
>>18644851
Why did she break up with you? What reasons did she give?
>>
>>18644855
She wasn't happy, she was feeling pressured and didn't like me anymore. She doesn't think I'm a good person at heart.

Our relationship problems started when she made an off hand comment about me not being able to fight and beat her ex after a convo about us kneecapping people that bad-mouthed her as a team. Her ex worked for Gavin debebecker as a contractor, and I'm a professional fighter, I'm obviously very competitive and insecure when the one person who's opinion matters to me shits on who I am as a person. She apologized but, but never changed her opinion and it kept coming back up in an argument.

Then she promised to take 'me' out somewhere for a change and never followed through. After a year of dating I was planning and paying for all the dates. Months went by and I was upset until she started pulling her weight in the relationship, we had some arguments about that. She didnt get the concept of treating her man out.

Lastly was sex, she didn't satisfy me in bed, I fightt and work out all the time so testosterone is through the roof. All I want is sex and fun and excitement and the frequency started to slow down. I straight up said we weren't having sex enough and I'm not fucking ok with it. We had a three month freeze before we went back at it because she didn't feel "emotionally secure"

I was really straightforward and applied a direct approach to solving our relationship problems, by basically pulling her aside sometimes and telling her when there was an issue, why I had an issue with it and how to unfuck the issue and wanted her to do the same. She had communication problems and simply gave up instead of communicating.

Eventually I was so upset with feeling like I didn't have her respect, partnership, fun or sex that we broke up.

She explained that she felt less pressure afterward and was happy.

Despite these 3 issues we were best friends before, and had great chemistry.

I want it to work.
>>
>>18645011
you have major oneitis. She bragged about her ex to you to your face, why would you want to be with a woman like that, you cuck?

go get another girl. you can probably easily get one. you might even see her crawling back
>>
>>18645045
True I don't stand for that.
And yes I can get another easily.
I've had higher quality women before and will after.

I'll go about my business and probably forget her after fucking a few other women, however that wasn't my question. I'm looking to get my ex back.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.