[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my gf cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 3OLYt.jpg (29KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
3OLYt.jpg
29KB, 500x404px
cont with but who kind of knows her and he says he's been getting loads of snapchats of them out partying every other day so i'm like okay why is she lying to me? I thought she'd know I trust her so wouldn't feel the need to lie to you know not give me the wrong idea, like omg she's out partying probably getting dick etc. So I message a close friend who knows her and he says he's not got any from her, which is weird because she would send snaps to him rather than the other guy it was like she didn't want him seeing and telling me or whatever. So now i'm kind of like okay why isn't she being truthful? Is she hiding something or does she just not want to worry me, but by doing so worrying me lol.

Anyway so the past week she's been replying to me at like 4am their time and then again when I guess she is getting up, like 12am their time or whatever. I've been asking what they are doing during the day etc and she never really tells me anything. So I've been asking what they're doing at night and she says oh I just went to sleep or whatever and she must be drunk or something because how stupid does she think I am? What else is she doing up in the early hours? The other night she said she wasn't feeling well so just slept. This was about 3am their time so definitely not sleeping.

So what do you all think? I know she's lying to me but I'm unsure of her motivation, I would like to think she doesn't want to worry me but she should know what I'm like. Which makes me think something sinister.
>>
File: 1502988104390.png (26KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
1502988104390.png
26KB, 469x331px
>LDR
>ever
>>
She's a whore. Get rid of her.
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18644813
Relarionships are based on mutual trust and respect. You dont trust her anymore. You cant narry somebody you dont trust.

Break up.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.