[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0066.png (38KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.png
38KB, 820x300px
My girlfriend and I have the same birthday. I'm exactly a year older than her and I'm turning 21. We've been together for 5-6 months

The issue I have is that I want to spend it with her. She says that she doesn't want to ruin my birthday because I should be drinking with my friends and that I wouldn't have fun at her party with her friends. I told her that it really hurt that she didn't want to be with me on our birthday, but she still doesn't want me to go. She just said she really didn't want to argue about it.

She parties a lot and her friends are kind of trashy party animals. I get why she might think that my personality might not mesh with these people, but it still doesn't mean she shouldn't try. I get along really well with almost everyone especially if it's at a party. It's almost like she's embarrassed of me or something. I actually can party really hard though even though I'm not always like that

Is this a huge red flag? Am I wrong to be really upset about this? What do you think?
>>
Tell her straight that you want to spend your and her birthday together, and tell her it's important to you.

If she still says no, then add it to the list of reasons to end the relationship
>>
>>18644689
I basically already did and she told me that I wouldn't have fun so she doesn't want me to be there

Also she says that she always gets mad at me when I'm drunk so she doesn't want me to drink. Her reasoning is that we always get into arguments when we're drunk, but that's an over exaggeration
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Bump
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>18644677
Do you guys think she is cheating on me? Someone please give input
>>
You probably don't care about the person and are just using her friends as an excuse to make yourself feel more important in her life.

It's not bad, people spend a lot of time with others that they don't really care for.
>>
>>18644950
How? She's the one that said I wouldn't get along with her friends.

It's ridiculous because I'm actually friends with some of her friends through one of my roommates
>>
>>18644963
Yeah but do you actually care about what she has to say?

Or are you being nuanced and divisive for the sake of argument?
>>
>>18644969
Yes. No and no.

You're retarded
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.