[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: CarryThatWeight.png (14KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
CarryThatWeight.png
14KB, 625x582px
I'm a post-secondary graduate and I've never been in a relationship before.
I don't understand how people have dates or start relationships since I've never done it myself, nor have I been taught. Since I never learned this important social lesson in the time the it was easiest to, is it now too late?

I'm not a robot or anything, I have friends and a job. I just can't figure out how to even approach the subject with a woman, even if I can talk to her without losing all composure.

I also hate bars and clubs, and I'm not attracted to the kind of girl who goes there. What do I do? How can I meet a girl I'd like and who would reciprocate my feelings?

I'm not at all attracted to the few women I work with, although its a moot point since they aren't single anyway.

Online dating is a meme and I've pretty much exhausted that approach at this point anyway

And even if I meet someone by some miracle, how do go from being somebody she's met to going on a date with her? How can I make that step without making her feel uncomfortable?

Is it too late for me?
>>
Please help, /adv/
>>
>>18644672
Rejection is probably going to happen and it's going to suck. Take chances despite all that.
>>
you see girl that's pretty, you approach her and say things

you'll probably stutter and look like an idiot

if she's interested she'll overlook these things

that's all it is - you've just been terrified and hid from this aspect of things
>>
>>18645655
yeah. you make yourself attractive, then you get good at approaching girls and talking to them like you get good at doing anything else: you attempt it hundreds of times and fail a lot. and as they say, failure is the best teacher. so the more you fuck up eventually the better you'll get at it. and before you know it you have a six-pack and you're smooth as butter because you've talked to or approached like 500 different women.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.