[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 21

File: male-female2.png (54KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female2.png
54KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
>hate women online
>love them irl
what gives
>>
>>18644557
Ok let me try:

>Coworker.
>We've hang out twice already casually.
>She gives me her number without asking.
>She adds me on Facebook even if it's difficult to find me.
>Ask a question on messenger.
>I reply and ask something back to keep it going.
>Doesn't reply back...

why?
>>
Am I wrong to resent a woman for treating me like her therapist/counselor but then responding with shit like "be a man" when I complain about something in my life? I feel like this is a recurring theme in my life where everyone expects me to act as their fucking parent and as soon as I dare expose any of my own issues everyone acts like I'm being a baby for being vulnerable.
>>
Are women really turned off by nice guys?

By "nice guys" I don't mean clingy beta types who put them on a pedestal and basically worship them when they're not even together, but just pleasant, humble, easygoing men who don't have cocky or aggressive personalities?
>>
>>18644582
Genuinely nice is good, but you also need
>to be able to hold your own when it comes to banter
>be able to assert yourself if you need to
>not be a yes man
>not be overly sensitive

>>18644578
Are you resenting womEn or a single womAn?
>>
>>18644578

you aren't wrong at all. But being resentful is a shitty mindset, and it is going to make you suffer.

You can still open up, but don't do it with assholes and bitches. Okay?
>>
>>18644557
What kind of clubs in college will I be able to meet more nerdy and reserved type of girls without it's being extremely male dominated.
>>
>>18644582
I love genuinely nice guys. Been dating one for over 6 years now. I'm very high-strung and worry easily, I've got too much energy and he's got low energy, so I rile him up and get him goofy and silly, and he calms me down and helps me relax after a hard day at work. It probably also helps that after having bad relationships with men, romantic or not, I just want a guy who's got a gentle soul
>>
There are so many fucking qts at my school, it's unbelievable. I've never seen so many qts before. How do I meet one?
>>
>>18644574
She's either busy, lost interest or in a relationship, go about your business and act as if nothing happened.
>>
>>18644561
I mean I hate everybody online so I don't really see the problem
>>18644582
being a "nice guy" isn't a feature, it's a basic fucking requirement like desiring someone who can feed and bath themselves. If you're only bonus you're bringing to a relationship is "well I won't be mean to you" you're not going to attract anyone regardless of gender
>>18644660
book club, art club, music club. That being said, if you join a club for the sole intent to meet women you are gonna get booted asap
>>18644678
work on opening lines, walk up and talk to them. You're only gonna get better at it with practice and it's not like every woman on campus has a cabal where they exchange notes on creeps who creep on them.
>>
>>18644774
Well, I actually enjoy the first two. But meeting a girl is important.
>>
my 2nd look after looking a girl in the eyes is on her hair, how far am i on beyond saving?
>>
>>18644786
What?
>>
File: ciste-all-ovaia_NG1-2.jpg (30KB, 375x197px) Image search: [Google]
ciste-all-ovaia_NG1-2.jpg
30KB, 375x197px
>>18644557
What's it like having a vagina? Is it as totally awesome as it seems?
>>
>>18644808
Not saying that vaginas are or are not awesome, but why does it seem like they'd be awesome?
>>
>>18644808
It bleeds motherfucker.

But it gives you free shit so It kinda evens out.
>>
Guys!

A man I've been seeing the last year (LDR unfortunately) has been really struggling lately. I text him loving messages about how hot and sexy he is (because he is!). He's taken to replying now with "aw" and "bless you" ... Am I being friendzoned or am I moving up? I didn't take him to be a particularly religious person.

>>18644808
Very similar to a nose. It's all fine and dandy until it breaks. Periods are like having a runny nose, you can actually feel the blood seeping out and it's pretty uncomfortable. (More so when you're using a tampon because that seeping feeling means you've sprung a leak.)

Penis sex with a vagina is like having warm soup on a cold day. It's warm and filling and amazing.
>>
>>18644774
>work on opening lines, walk up and talk to them.
That's weird af though. If I happen to pass a random qt in the hallway and I start talking to her, she's going to think I'm a weirdo.
>>
>Girl at work thought I was gay cause I never hit on anyone

This isn't the first time this has happened. What the fuck man.
>>
>>18644832
>as walking out of the same class mention how that test/assignment was really hard
>approach someone reading and mention how you also enjoy *author they are reading*
>as walking by ask them if the place they are eating at makes a good *meal they are eating*
it's just light chit-chat, if they are interested they will respond, if not they'll tell you to fuck off in so many words. Just start with low investment and see what happens.
>>
Can you make a girl fall in love with you, or do you just have to wait until a "random" girl falls in love with you and then decide if you like her back or if you will wait for another one?
>>
How does the sexual pleasure of the hole compare to the clit? Masturbation-wise and sex-wise
>>
Girls, I've just bought a gaming steering wheel and an expensive phone. If you were my gf, what would be your reaction?
>>
>>18644886
Still seems kinda weird to talk to someone I don't know like that. Should I wait until there are few people around, or is it okay if it's crowded?
>>
>>18644930
Masturbating - just the clit gives me an intense but very short orgasm, but if I stimulate both I just might get an orgasm that's mostly clit but a little vaginal, and that lasts a little longer but isn't as big of a rush. It feels more like scratching an itch you didn't know you had
Sex - clit stimulation is the only way I'm going to cum. He could be pounding me for days, every which way, but if it's just benis in bagina nothing's gonna happen. That being said, I've been training my pussy to associate getting dicked with orgasms (he'll fuck me doggy while I stimulate clit until I cum). It seems to slowly be working, now I crave vaginal stimulation while masturbating. Means more work for me though lol
>>
>>18644935
Keep the phone, let me play with the steering wheel
>>
Girls, am I expected to have social media? As far as I can tell it's just an influx of stupid discussions and memes ripped off of 9gag or something.
>>
Guys: How often have you been approached and asked out by a girl?
>>
>>18644829
You can't be friendzoned by someone you're actively seeing. He's just trying to say 'thanks' in a cute way.
My boyfriend and I say bless/bless you/bless your heart a ton since we spend a lot of time with his grandmother, and because it's fun to use it bitingly. I wouldn't put much stock in the religious connotations. People don't think they're religious when others say "Oh my god" or "Jesus Christ"
>>
Goddamnit how fat and ugly do I have to go to stop getting rejected
>>
>>18644991
Never. My self esteem is in a place right now where I expect that to not change and yet I'm just 19...
>>
>>18644991
Literally never. One time this really desperate girl I didn't really know offered to drive three hours to come see me and I declined but I don't think that counts.
>>
>>18644991
Once, in 5th grade, a girl came up to me and said this other girl wanted to go to a party with me, but I said no.
>>
>>18644991
Zero.

Not even a playful or joking asking out.

They might've hinted once or twice, but by the time I could establish a baseline of whether that was simply how they acted or whether they were interested, they moved on to someone else.
>>
>>18644968
I keep a Facebook in order to get in contact with people. It's a nice backup if I lose someone's phone number or if I don't talk to them frequently. I'm not "active" on facebook or any other social media, and no one has really bothered me about that. The most is people telling me that I should get an instagram so that I can look at their things. But even instagram is more like deviantArt or tumblr in that its purpose is mostly to showcase your artistic work.
The culture of your social media depends entirely on who you befriend. If your friends are full of stupid discussions and memes, then that's what you'll get. Social media isn't really like 4chan or Reddit or any other website where you're on a centralized platform interacting with strangers (Unless you seek out those strangers).

Whether or not you're "expected" to have social media depends on the type of people who you are asking. You can't just say "Females" because a grandma in Africa is going to have lower expectations. So, girls within your dating age range, who live in your general area. Does it get more specific? Are you going to be dating chavs? Meek library girls? Weeaboos? Gamer girls? Sporty girls? Clubbing girls?

It sounds like your question is more like, "Should I get social media to prevent girls from thinking I'm weird?" Do you want to be with a girl who thinks you're weird if you don't have social media? Do you want a girl who enjoys stupid discussions and memes ripped off of 9gag? Or do you want a girl who also thinks those things are a waste of time and doesn't judge you for something so trivial?
>>
>>18644991
Never, and probably will never happen.
>>
>>18645026
I suppose you're right, and the library, weeb, or gamer girls should care. I guess it's just because I've been criticized before. I don't get along with most people to begin with, and I'm afraid of shutting out too many more people.
>>
>>18644829
doing a long distance roleplay is almost a friendzone in itself.
And you will slowly drift away from each other without the physical contact
>>
>>18644991
>>18644991
A few times
1. Turned out to be my first girlfriend, first love
2. Was a marine that jumped up on a table to tell me I was cute when I was bouncing in a nightclub (I was standing on a booth)
3 was a high maintenance Hawaiian Cuban girl that met me working at a different bar.

1 I was LTR, 2 was a smash, 3 was 2year relationship.

It happens and honestly I prefer to be chased. The girls "I" like never go LTR, my game must suck.
>>
>>18644945
there's no harm in being friendly. How would you respond if someone was just kinda nice to you and tried to be your friend out of the blue?
>>
>>18645061
I usually just laugh it off and then talk to them.
>>
>>18644992
I was meaning that is this him pulling away for a soft exit or gearing up for a stronger relationship?

>>18645041

Yeah, though I think we did good considering the circumstances. I will be seeing him soon and there will be plenty of physical contact.
>>
>>18645061
Honestly?
I would probably give 1 syllable answers and hope that they shut up soon.
>>
>>18644829

I love this girl.
>>
>>18645072
My brother does that.

It's saddening. I'll be like "so what's it like meeting celebrities?" And get nothing but one worders.
>>
>>18645093
I just really fuckin' hate small talk. If you're only going to spew out meaningless drivel, do it to someone else.
>>
>>18644574
>she gave me her number without asking
How dense you are? She wants your dick or more. ASK HER ON DATE!

>>18644578
She uses you as emotional tampon. Decude for yourself if it is worth the effort. Maybe her friends are sexy and single?

>>18644678
Chat them up, ask them about memes, then extract their number by smiling and later ask them on date. And remember, they are as horny as you are. Be gentelman and some will sex you up.
>>18644832
>weirdo
You are weirdo when you exist around girls who dont find you attractive. Dont be unattractive and you wont be weirdo.

>>18644829
>LDR
Ldr is a scam. Save yourself a trouble and find real bf from your location.

>>18644861
Why do you care? And why are you still single?

>>18644917
Ask some girl on date. The love will either happen or not. We call this dating process. On the end you either marry or break up. Love is optional, but not necessary.

>>18644991
Dont give them false hopes. If they want a gf, they will either muster courage and hit on girls themselves or die alone.

>>18644994
With this attitude to daring even single mothers will reject you.
>>
>>18645104
Yeah, I see.

Just begs the question over what isn't meaningless drivel.
>>
>>18645088
Thank you :)

>>18645113
>Ldr is a scam. Save yourself a trouble and find real bf from your location.

Yup, I would normally agree, but this guy is totally worth it. It wasn't meant to be long distance, but shit happens and sometimes that shit is bad, but I see the value in him and the little bit of distance currently is fine with me. (Plus, I wouldn't know what to do with a boyfriend in real life, so this is a great way to ease myself back into being with someone.) Also, the sex with him is a-m-a-z-i-n-g and I doubt I'd get that kind of sex anywhere else, his body is fucking hot and he's incredibly intelligent and well rounded, so a perfect package for me.
>>
>>18644829

As a man, IMO, we don't "friendzone" girls. Unless you're family or fucking our brother or something, we're trying to get in those panties.

Also, as a man, a lot of us just hate texting. Sorry, I can't fucking stand it. Especially when you women shorten shit down (my girl likes to shorten just to jus as example). Drives me up a fucking wall. And if you want to chat, just call me, don't play text tag with me all goddamn day. I got shit to do girl, damn.
>>
>>18644991
Twice actually. One was in middle school through her friends. The other was freshman year at college over Facebook, but I'm about 80% sure she was drunk, high, and/or doing it as a practical joke. I don't know why either girl did it.
>>
>>18645203

Had a girl approach me junior year of high school. We "dated" for a month. Fucked her older slutty cousin in the ass in the girl's bathroom while we were waiting for the buses to show up. That kinda ended the relationship once she found out.

Then I was FWB with her cousin for several years until I moved. By some miracle we don't have a kid together, thank God.
>>
>>18645202
I definitely use proper sentences and grammar. I have a feeling he doesn't like texting either (so much meaning is lost). I get worried sometimes, but it seems like I shouldn't be. Either way, I'm going to see him soon and hopefully have lots of warm filling soup. ;)
>>
>>18644991
never

i know some girls clearly have liked me because it has been clearly obvious (texting me a lot, followed me around, always smiled when i talked to them etc) but none of them have ever asked me out.

They all just kept giving hints and wished for me to ask them out. When I never did they just lost interested in me after a while and was just annoyed/angry every time I talked to them.
>>
>>18644953
Wtf? Where do I find a girl like you? Marry me?
>>
File: 1492658899052.jpg (29KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492658899052.jpg
29KB, 427x358px
>>18644935
>gaming steering wheel
>>
>>18644991
Twice, both during Uni, both turned down as I was already in a relationship at the time
>>
>>18645247

I wouldn't worry. My GF gets pissed at me because sometimes it'll be 6-12 hours before I respond to a text, but shit, I'm busy and I don't really care for phones in the first place. It's not glued to me 24/7. I think that's hard for you ladies to understand so you think too much of it.

>oh he doesn't like me anymore
>oh he's found another girl
>OMG what is happening!

But really, we're just busy doing stuff and you have nothing to worry about. If anything, I'd be worried if he texts you too much, because that suggests he's on the phone talking to other women and he's responding to you now instead of forgetting to do it later.
>>
>>18645202
>a lot of us
>we
Speak for yourself
>>
File: tumblr_msgt83OavH1scr8d9o3_500.gif (848KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msgt83OavH1scr8d9o3_500.gif
848KB, 480x270px
>>18644991
Zero
>>
File: 8f2.png (344KB, 542x619px) Image search: [Google]
8f2.png
344KB, 542x619px
Six inches, is it good enough?
>>
>>18645322

Yes. I'm 6.8x5.2. Never have a complaint.
>>
When a woman decides on who to casually fuck, what is this based on besides physical appearance?
>>
Girls who are publicly prudish about sex, are you secretly into really kinky stuff?
>>
>>18644557
Why do girls not like manlets?Even girls who are 5'0" want taller guys.
>>
File: DTUCm8jt6cE.jpg (86KB, 630x624px) Image search: [Google]
DTUCm8jt6cE.jpg
86KB, 630x624px
>>18645439
Its your personality.
> 5ft 2.5 in
>Wright also has five other children by five separate women during his life
>>
>>18645449
I never thought my personality was that shitty, I'm a bit beta and shy but that's not that much of an impediment right?
>>
>>18645455
You call yourself beta. Why?
>>
>>18645455
Girls don't care about appearance that much, but how you make them feel
>>
>>18645459
Because I have zero confidence. I went through a lot of shit in elementary school (bullying, no friends, faggots shaming me over crushes, etc.) and just when I started feeling confident again in high school I got crushed and publicly humiliated again.

My life has essentially become this website. Absolutely no confidence. Can't even really talk to my peers confidently even though I know I'm smarter.

>>18645462
Ok. How do I make a girl feel good?
>>
Girls or guys,

So I'm not exactly happy in my relationship right now but I'm afraid to leave because we were friends before and I'm worried I'll lose his friendship. Should I just wait it out and hope i fall for him?
>>
>>18644660
You could also go on a dating app if you're really looking for a gf.
>>
File: 1443314248150.gif (767KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1443314248150.gif
767KB, 298x298px
>>18645455

Women would much rather spend time with a short guy who isn't an insecure mess than some 6'5" spineless autist. Seriously, the combination of short stature plus no confidence and crippling insecurity is the perfect cocktail for drying every pussy out in a 20 square mile radius.

If you meet a girl who isn't typically attracted to shorter guys how do you think she's going to feel after she realizes you're an insecure autist with zero confidence?
>>
>>18645490
I know. I'm trying to fix it. I've been on more dates in past 4 months than I have in 6 years and I've been to therapy (which helped). All tinder bullshit though. Haven't gotten a single second date though or asked anyone out irl.
>>
>>18644991
I'd like to add to this question. Do you guys like to be asked out and how do we find out if you're single?
>>
>>18645490
>spend time with a short guy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18644829
>Penis sex with a vagina is like having warm soup on a cold day. It's warm and filling and amazing.
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>18645287
My bf has spent lots of money on new tech. Example: he had a good thinkpad and then he bought a whole new on and a new bezzle and new screen and new keyboard for it so he could have lirebooted x201 I think it was. But I think it's cool to spend money on what you like to do.
>>
>>18645503

Yes. And ask us, or ask a friend.

>even if we have a GF, if you're cute, we'll have you too ;)
>>
>>18645504
Fuck off. All this time I haven't been dating girls I've been honing my autism here.

I'll fucking backtrace your ip and report you to the cyber police
>>
>>18645504
short guys are at a disadvantage but height isnt what girls want from a guy

short guys with game get more pussy than tall guys with none, its a fact. you petty permavirgins need to stop meming about this phony excuse, you cant get girls cuz ur a bitch, has nothing to do with your height
>>
>>18645540
How do I get this game you speak of anon? Is it like Borderlands? Can I buy it on steam? When's it going to be on sale?
>>
>>18645540
Fuck off!
>>
>>18645551
You have to grind SOC and CON for the prerequisite to the GF quest.
>>
how do I cope with having never known love or intimacy, having no friends, no long term goals, and being in my late 20s?

Currently I just work, pay bills, and save money. I'm not really saving for anything in particular, just not spending it on things I don't need or want.

I don't feel like I am really living, just existing.
>>
>>18645570
Be female.
>>
>>18645570
Cut off your balls and donate them to some dike that could use them
>>
>>18645570
Mostly by trolling normies and shitposting. I feel same way femanon but trolling is a good outlet.
>>
Lmao
>>
>>18645625
Fuck wrong thread.
>>
>>18645625
Hello /co/mrade.
>>
Question for the ladies:
Why have 3/4 of the last girls I've dated all gone back to their abusive exes, yet they still call me and expect me to offer them a shoulder to cry on? Me being the loser I am, I've sat there and tried to help. But lately I've been telling them to piss off. "I tried, anon! But he doesn't care!" I've been telling them to fuck off and I hang up on them, or just ignore the texts. I'm so sick of being a nice guy and taken Advantage of.
>>
Girls: do you ever not feel romantically attached or 'in love' with a guy that you think is attractive and kind and good in bed? If so, what can he do to change this?
>>
>>18645686
https://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy-ebook/dp/B004C438CW/

?
>>
Women, do you agonise over all the little shit the other sex does the way guys do?
>>
>work in a job that requires one to be social and the only real obstacle for working is if you have panic attacks when dealing with strangers
>good at it too, no problems with strangers
>never have problems with talking to the opposite sex in normal day to day situations in school and at work
>have a rather big circle of acquaintances and a couple of great friends I've known since I was 5
>lol disregard all that when you have to approach someone or strike up a conversation in a pub/internet/where-ever you might except to encounter a member of the opposite sex in a romantic sense, instead you become an anxious asperger t. brain
>and if you think alcohol will help, well tough luck pal t. brain
What causes this?
>>
I saw a post in the last thread that said unconfident guys can die in a corner. Do all women feel this way?
>>
>>18645815
Obviously.
>>
>>18645686
I'm a guy, but here's what you need to do.

I was like you once, but I'll spare you the details. It's good you're done putting up with their bullshit. NEVER settle for second place. This is true in all places in life. You got to get mean. Look yourself in the mirror, and tell yourself you are one mean mother fucking man. Have confidence in yourself, and don't do things for anyone unless you're getting something out of it. Always call people on their bullshit too.Whatever it may be.
>>
>>18645815
people without friends and confidence don't have place in modern society, according to modern society

do you still work and pay taxes? You are contributing to society and you have a place in it, regardless of what anyone says.
>>
Aight any gender I need some advice.
Some background on me
>22 straight white male
>graduating uni next year
>steady fulltime job as a software developer
>lots of hobbies
>couple of close friends and lots of friends from college/work
>ended a 5 year relationship end of march

The relationship ended because she wasn't sure and all and when I looked back at it and talked to my firends and our mutual friends they kinda sorta made me look back atthe relationship how it really was.
What I mean is me giving a 100% and receiving half of it on her best day. I know we were young and all but I was pretty serious and didn't fuck around (I don't mean marriage and a baby serious) . I never really got much affection, never felt she was attracted to me and I always was a bit insecure or felt unsafe like she would leave me the minute someone better came by. I know it was toxic and shit but now I have some serious problems. I'm not ugly or an aspie, after we broke up I had a few flings here and there but always ended them because I felt uninterested.
Now a month ago I met this girl who is right there up my alley, loves the shit I love, is really pretty and cool, has her own friends and hobbies and isn't a princess. I am really falling for her but every time I'm alone I feel like any moment now this can snap and she'll just leave me.
In my previous relationship I was never sure when my ex was true in her 'love' and when she was just pretending.
Because of this I feel strange and uneasy when someone appears to be genuinely interested in me. I still feel like I left my ex all alone and she needs my help (she had some issues, that was our second breakup and now for good too). What the fuck do I do? How do I convince myself I deserve good shit and am worth more than I think I am now?
help.
>>
Should I leave my current s/o and start dating my ex after a decent grace period.
>>
>>18645902
Go do extreme sport my dear man
>>
>>18645924
Dog vomits, dog turns back, dog goes to its vomit.
>>
>>18644991
Never in my life.
>>
>>18645113
Being single is pretty dope. You can do whatever you want without expectations.
>>
>>18645942
So instinct? Unless im just completely not getting what you mean anon.
>>
>>18645594
>>18645590
Why the harshness? It's not so bad.
>>
>>18645966
No, it is an analogy. Why the fuck would you ever go back?
>>
>>18645839
Why not ignore them entirely and carry on with your life?
>>
>>18645976
Because they'll just keep calling. He needs to piss in their eye and show them what they really lost. If what he said was true. Hell, since they like being treated like shit. Why shouldn't he give them what they want?
>>
>>18645815
No, although women who will accept an unconfident guy are a minority. They're mostly extremely confident themselves.
>>
>>18646086
They stop calling when you ghost like mad in my experience.
>>
What is a good dating site for a man seeking a ltr?
>>
>>18645815
I don't think guys who lack confidence need to die, but I'm not interested in dating them, and I wouldn't be friends with one if he needed validation all the time.

>>18645797
I personally don't, but I know other girls do.

>>18645692
I can't say I can answer this fully because I haven't slept with anyone other than my boyfriend, but it does take more than being attractive and nice for a girl to get attached in that way.

>>18645439
I'm 5'0" and something like 5'6" would be perfect IMO. My boyfriend's about 5'8/9".
5'11"ish is probably the tallest I would go.

>>18645400
Usually, just like guys

>>18646126
Something that requires you to put in more effort than to post a couple of pictures and write a few words about yourself is more likely to pay off, but there are no guarantees about anything.
>>
>>18644557
Does it feel overly protective and disturbing when you feel like your friend who is a male trying to act like your body guard?

I'm not an incel, misogynist or a nice guy type cringelord but when I'm with a girl or a woman, I feel like I have the job of protecting her. I know a woman can do things on their own but I automatically enter into bodyguard mode when I'm with a girl even when I don't have any kind of romantic feelings for her. I do have a crush but I haven't faced her yet.

The things I mostly do are:
>stare back angrily at guys who are staring at the girl I'm walking with
>try to hide her from a staring guy's field of vision so he don't ogle her inside out
>hold hands firmly when crossing a road even when there's nothing on the road

So what do you girls think when someone does the above? Creepy or okay? I can't seem to stop this behavior and when I try to stop this behavior, I feel like I'm doing something hugely wrong.
>>
>>18646134
>>stare back angrily at guys who are staring at the girl I'm walking with
I mean, I don't really care, unless I'm interested in him (you said friends, yeah? Not partner?)
>>try to hide her from a staring guy's field of vision so he don't ogle her inside out
That's a bit much. I'd be kind of pissed.
>>hold hands firmly when crossing a road even when there's nothing on the road
What the fuck. I'm not a child- I would be pissed off if a boyfriend did this, let alone a male friend. I can kind of see "protectting" us from other men, but you can't fight a car any more than I can. That's patronising to the max. I'm surprised you even have female friends if you do that.
>>
>>18646134
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>18646134
I mean it's not necessarily creepy, but I'd consider it funny/weird. I'd demand an explanation, but I would likely label it as a harmless quirk.
>>
>>18646134
Dude. What the hell. How has she not cut contact with you?
>>
>>18646134
I'd feel slightly into him when someone does that to me. IDK it's just me.
>>
File: ZHmHih5.jpg (26KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
ZHmHih5.jpg
26KB, 600x315px
>>18646134
>>
i read an article on having a roommate of the opposite sex and came across a passage that i don't understand.

>Therapist and clinical sexologist Dr. Kat Van Kirk explains that very often, men and women have different ways of communicating. “Good communication is probably the most important trait you should share,” she says. “Sometimes women will assume that the men in their lives should just ‘know things.’ Other times, men will let a situation get out of hand because they don’t think it’s a big deal.” Talk about the issue you’re having with your roomie before it becomes a habit. Keeping quiet about that week-old leftover pizza box or jumbo box of Tampax in plain view is just sending the message that this is okay with you.

>“Sometimes women will assume that the men in their lives should just ‘know things.’
idk wtf this is referring to, I do have a veeeeeeeery vague idea but I'd like it explained to me in as much detail as possible.
>>
>>18646215
I never had to tell a female roommate that she had to clean the toilet after she took a shit or that she cannot keep plates/cups in her bedroom. I never had to tell a female roommate to throw the trash or to clean the stove after she cooked. I never had to tell a female roommate to open the windows after she showered.
I had to do all of this with male roommates. I just expect males to KNOW how to keep a house clean.
>>
>>18646215
Have you ever lived with a woman before? Even your mom? This shit happens so often sitcoms got tired of making jokes about it.
>I wanted (or didn't want) you to do this!
>You didn't tell me.
>You're just supposed to know!
>>
>>18646226
My mom and sister get upset about different things than women in classic american sitcoms, my familys kind of fucked up.

My minds really drawing a blank here I literally do not know.
>>
>>18646224
I'm a male and I have had all of these hygienic habits since early childhood, I just assumed that everyone else knew this shit.
>>
For girls and guys
>Start talking to a new girl over snapchat
>She sends me a selfie, I think it looks cute, screenshot it
>"Why did you do that omg" she says to my screenshotting since snapchat notifies you if someone screenshots
>Proceeds to send me more selfies and replies with selfies over text during conversation
>I keep screenshotting, she sends more selfies saying "Dont screenshot that!"
>But I keep screenshotting, she keeps sending more pictures of herself
>Kinda becomes a playful thing
Shes into me right? Or does she just like the attention
>>
Why would a girl avoid running into me or avoid being near me for a prolonged period of time yet greet me in surprise sometimes as she passes by (it's usually when she hasn't seen me all day) and asks how I'm doing?

One time I was feeling like shit and I guess I looked like shit as well and she asks me how I'm doing and I lie and say "good" because I don't want to talk about it and even smile and give a thumbs up and she smiles at me and says "good" but the next day she walks by like she doesn't see me.
What is she doing? This is weird
>>
Does pre-selection(social proof) works on women when I hang out with males too?
>>
>>18646266
She may just be being polite. If you're just acquaintances and talk when your passing by.
>>
i'm 27 years old and a virgin. everyone always tries to play it off like it's no fucking big deal when everyone fucking knows it's a HUGE FUCKING DEAL. i missed out ENTIRELY on teenage love, which is the closest thing to genuine affection in today's society. i missed out on EVERY fun social interaction. meanwhile if i fucking work myself to death and earn lots of money, MAYBE i can have the pleasure of having a whore who fucked ~20 dudes already take half my money and shit in exchange for living with me and having shitty sex and kids for a few years, where i'm forced to spoil her and treat her like a princess while she's probably fucking dudes and resenting my existence and planning how to rob me. and that's IF I'M SO FUCKING LUCKY.

So women, how do you fucking explain yourselves.
>>
>>18646266

She's not interested in you at all, so she doesn't normally bother paying you attention, but since you looked like shit that time she felt responsible to check up on you or something. It's a guess. No stranger online will know what some random chick you know is thinking. Just let it go and stop overthinking her actions.
>>
>>18646224
Not that guy but funnily enough I have to tell my sister all of these things because she just doesn't do it. Especially the window thing. And she's in her early 20s.
That's just how she is though, not trying to say women are like that in general
>>
>>18646273

Oh yes, you sound like a stellar guy. Damn those pesky bitches for not swooning over your martyr complexes and for not living up to your fabricated expectations that are based on other people's descriptions of life.
>>
>>18646273
How is it our fault you missed out on this shit? It's your life, not ours. We don't owe you anything.
>>
>>18646270
Kinda suspected as such. She is pretty polite

>>18646277
>she felt responsible to check up on you or something
I don't really get this. Maybe she's just nice, but I don't need the pity. What would she have said if I told her I was having a problem? It's unrelated to her, she can't fix it and she had been avoiding me like she does so she wouldn't be interested in any of it.
I don't know. I'll try to stay away from her and just say hi when it's unavoidable.
>>
>>18646273
Lmao, I was a virgin until 24, but I wasn't a bitter bitch about it which is why I got laid eventually. Enjoy your inceldom.
>>
Internet took a shit.

>>18646140
Thanks for the opinion. Yeah, I told friends. Yes, my female friends mostly are from my class and our friend's circle is pretty huge. Since it's my 2nd year in college, I already have a slight reputation for being too careful for others. Oh I never thought about the term "patronizing", I'll put this in mind.

>>18646143
>>18646149
Yeah I knew someone would form an opinion like you both did.

>>18646147
Haha I get it. Thank you for the opinion.

>>18646166
Again haha and thanks for a positive opinion.

>>18646203
Hmm....

So I need to begin toning this behavior down. I'll try my best.
>>
Didn't want to make a new thread for this. This question is for both males and females.

I recently had unprotected sex with a girl from tinder. I'm well aware of how retarded this is. She messaged me a few weeks later saying "she thinks she was pregnant and pretty sure she just miscarried."

Am I evil for feeling incredibly relieved that she miscarried?

I'm also feeling some grief, shock, and have been checking up on how she's doing both physically and mentally, but I'm honestly extremely relieved that she miscarried.

Is this a disgusting way to feel right now in my situation? Am I a horrible person?
>>
>>18646273
if you could do me the favor of posting a pic of yourself in soc or something with a piece of paper saying that its you in some thread i'd really like that.

thanks.
>>
Ladies, if a guy is completely emotionally unavailable, but still attractive, would you work to break down his walls?
>>
>>18646320
I wouldn't say it makes you a good person, but feeling relief at dodging a proverbial bullet is a perfectly natural reaction to have.
>>
>>18646353
No. I don't care for aloof attractive types.
>>
>>18646353
I did in the past, wouldn't do it again.
>>
Why are Scorpios so fucking triggering but at the sam time make me moist?
>>
>>18646366
>astrology cancer
>>>/x/
>>
>>18646289
It is your fault because you only go after Chads. And I have way too much self-respect to settle for some Chad's cumrag. But of course, keep saying it's my fault because you're a woman who could do no wrong. :^)
>>
>>18646393
>it's the Chad meme episode
Go back to r9k, m8.
>>
>>18646393
>And I have way too much self-respect to settle for some Chad's cumrag.
So that makes it your fault. If you aren't willing to settle that's not our problem.
>>
>>18646397
You seem quite familiar with that site, maybe you should go back there, worthless virgin.
>>
>>18646403
Says the actual 27 year old virgin.
>>
>>18646403
>a virgin insulting people for being virgins
Nice projection.
>>
>>18646409
>>18646415
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>18646418
What is that even supposed to mean
>>
>>18646393
>what did you just say about my bitch
>>
>>18646320
>Am I evil for feeling incredibly relieved that she miscarried?
No. You're not feeling good because she was hurt, you're feeling good because you weren't.

>>18646366
Because we're generally ruthless, which provides a contrast to the occasional charm.
>>
>>18645486
That is retarded. The longer you will wait, the worse the break up and the mental breakdown following it will be. Google sunken cost fallacy and break up asap.

>>18646256
Ask her on date noob. Do you look for sex/wife or text buddy? Ask her on date.

>>18646268
No. Although if you show her that all your male companions respects you, it can give you bonus points.

>>18646273
>missed out
That is a meme. You can get all the experience in a few dates and sex sessions. And remember, you missed it all out, because you wanted to or you were too scared to leave your confort zone.
>install tinder already?
And now go fuck off with your shitty bait.

>>18646320
How hard is it to buy condoms? Or not sticking your dick into crazy? Btw she could have lied and after 7 months she will want your alimony.
>>
>>18646273
>i missed out ENTIRELY on teenage love, which is the closest thing to genuine affection in today's society
Did you have blinders on during highschool or something?
>>
How do you ask out a girl you approximately see 5 minutes a day? We have different shifts and I only get a chance to talk to her after she's done but before I started working, and iI might not see her again next week.
>>
>>18646507
1. She has to know you exists.
2. You chatted a bit about random memes
3. You smiled at her and she returned the smilr, even during 2
4. You ask for her phone. If she will ask why, simply reply with flirting mode: i am collecting phone numbers of sexy girls
5. Text her later and after she replies with some meme, ask her on date

Good luck?
>>
We all know that desperation is unattractive, but what about desperation that has nothing to do with sex or relationships?

I'm 19 and even though I am a kissless virgin I still do not feel this meme sexual frustration that the entirety of 4chan seems to feel, nor do I feel desperate to be in a relationship.

I have been, and still am, desperate about friendships though.

Theres a girl I like and she knows this, because I've had no social interaction for four years other than work / school / parents, I've let a few things slip that sounded desperate and pathetic.

Will this ruin my chances with her forever?
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18646533
Ask her on date dingus.
>scared
Bla bla bla, the sooner she rejects you, the sooner you can ask new girl out.

And you are still in school. Making friends in school is babby tier. Start by asking them
>can i sit next to you
And with a bit if luck, they wont be an asshole and let you invade their personal lives. The key point is to pressume they enjoy your presence and question. Ask them about anything and glue yourself to them.
>>
>>18646548
I'm not still in school, I'm currently in the process of moving to my apartment in a new and will start university in October.

I'm not in contact with her and I'm not breaking the months of silence to let her know that I want to go on a date with her via viber.

And no making friends in high school is not easy for everyone, I've tried everything and just ended up being the guy that no one hates but no one has in their lives at all.
>>
>>18646562
>viber
Lol. Forget about her, enroll to uni and make friends and gf there. Start with
>can i sit next to you

Forget about her, ldr is scam and she never loved you and never will.
>>18646145
>>
>>18646565
Maybe the way I phrased it wasn't right, I want to hear peoples thoughts on whether or not this made me utterly unattractive in her eyes or not.
>>
>>18645202
>IMO, we don't "friendzone" girls. Unless you're family or fucking our brother or something, we're trying to get in those panties.
Not true for me. I'm not acting like a chad or something, but I already have friendzoned girls I wasn't attracted to.
>>
>>18646575
So in other words, you're a pussy who's afraid of hurting a girl's feelings by being honest?
>>
>>18645202
If you're bothered by the texts, ignore them without having them be seen and answer them later, why would that be a problem?
>>
>>18646568
Telling girl who doesnt love you (or havent caught the love feelings yet or if she is uncertain) that you love / fancy / like / crush her first will make her lose any respect for you instantly and dump you.

The only safe approach in such sitiation is to hide your feelings and simply keep asking her on dates and dick her hard. She will eventually ask you something like
>what are we?
Until then, telling girls how you love them is just huge risk which dries their vagina and makes them abadon you.

Also if you dont make a move on girl withon first ~2 weeks of initial contact, she will label you as her friend only inside of her head and will never consider you as potential lover/bf/husband material ever again.

Tldr ask girls on dates asap or die as virgin.
>>
>>18646583
someone else with reading comprehension answer my question, I can't be in a relationship with this person because I'm moving, I never gave her any reason to thing that I was desperate for here because I was in fact not desperate for her and instead the problem is that I told her a very personal problem of mine that is related to a different kind of desperation, explained here:

>>18646533
Nothing related to relationships / sex, just loneliness and general depression.
>>
>>18646581
Maybe I don't get the concept of the friendzone right. I currently know a girl that would certainly be down to fugg, but I am not into her. She is very nice though so I hang out with her like a buddy. Never made any moves or gave her a reason to believe she had a chance though.

Not sure if this fits the definition.
>>
This isn't a plea for advice more like a normal question, what do you call when a person invites you to do something with him even though he has no interest in you? Just out of politeness?
>>
>>18646597
How do you know he does it out of
>politeness
and not because he craves you? The best women slayers pretend they dont want you at all until you fall hard for them.

And the real question: are you single and do you want to date/fuck/marry him?
>>
>>18646597
a friend?
>>
Girls here a question from me.
I'm a 17 years old brown guy. Belive me I have the features of English guy (personality wise) but I dont have the skin dolour of it.Till now, I'm a virgin and I've never even kissed a girl. (Man I'm in very much need of girl who would hug me and listen to my problems) :( After doing my Alevels, I might go to Europe for my further studies (University). I'm very much into white/black girls. Not brown! And a another problem that I may think is that, my english accent is not perfect. It's not Indian either. And secondly, I'm also a Muslim. Look I'm not one of people you see on the media. I do worship God (I think religion is between you and God) and try to live the best life.

And girls, answer honestly.Are girls really into brown guys? I'm quite a liberal guy with a open mind. I dont mind anyone whether who he/she is or what he/she does ( this is clarify everything as I'm a Muslim ya'll might think I'm a homophobe and a women oppressor ) Will girls accept me and try to hang out with info of myself I provided above?
>>
>>18646634
>Are girls really into brown guys?
No, it's just another cuck meme. Muslims are not very well recieved in europe and mostly seen as low class people. There are currently huge waves of muslim migrants coming to europe and among them are many criminals and low-lifes so there is a good chance people will assume you are one of them.
>>
>>18646634
Contrary to what the media try to feed you, us white girls do not like blacks (africans, indigenous Australians, Fijians etc) or brown people (Indians, Arabs, Turks etc). The darkest men that we actually like are southern Europeans, e.g Spaniards, Italians.

The muslim shit won't get you far either.
>>
>>18646634
You are virgin because you havent asked girls on dates yet, or you do it in some very immature inexperienced way. Do you even flirt bro? Smile, talk, treat them like human and remember, girls are as horny as you are, the only difference is they are conditioned by society to hide it.

Try to not center your whole personality around your race, because that implies how boring, plain and shallow you are.

>>18646588
>reading comprehension
Wow that hurt. Ok lets try it from other way around: would you like to date a girl, which will throw you to bin the moment you show her your soft / emotional / problems?

Still, almost nobody likes whiny depressed lonely people. You are lonely for a reason anon. Why is that?
>>
File: dating race.png (18KB, 495x391px) Image search: [Google]
dating race.png
18KB, 495x391px
>>18646634
>>
>>18646658
>girls are as horny as you are, the only difference is they are conditioned by society to hide it.
GTFO with this tumblr bullshit, men and women have different strategies when it comes to procreation
>>
Ok guys longish one here,

I met this great girl on a night out and we hit it off, lot of making out then went back to her friends but didn't do anything there.

Next day we got up and had a walk and a coffee, so I asked her out and gave her my number. She said yes then we went out again a week later.

I think it went well, there was quite a bit of conversation, with the odd lull but I think that's normal isn't it? We also stayed out late plus more making out in the middle of our city late at night which was kind of nice in a memorable way.

I might be over analyzing the whole thing but I don't want to screw it up but she's sometimes a bit evasive on messaging afterwards, like I have to make more effort than she does on organizing stuff I feel but she does eventually reply.

Does it sound like she's becoming less interested or am I just over thinking the whole thing? obviously I'm not going to chase her on anything because that's the last thing I should do
>>
How the hell am I supposed to tell if a girl in college doesn't drink or party? Most of them look completely innocent in class but then I hear gross stories.
>>
>>18646679
They all do, pump and and dump then all, don't get attached.
>>
>>18646681
I don't want to. I want someone like me.
>>
>>18646672
Who talks about procreation? I talk about horny teen girls who are as curious about penises as boys are curious about boobs and vagina.

All you need is to hang out with them a lot, be friendly and with small steps make them comfortable with you until netflix and chill happens. The easiest targets are insecure girls who has troubles to fit into whole socialisation process. You can be literally the first boy ever who asked them on date. Just try.

>>18646676
>i have to make more effort
That is normal. Girls play game wait and see and for it to work, you need to pursue them like crazy. Attempt to handhold her, ask her on more dates and try netflix and chill move as well. Your biggest weapon against her is your smile, and being one big harmless teddy bear while you cuddle her to oblivion. Dont forget condoms unless you like being teen and pregnant.

>>18646679
Easiest way is to simply date her and ask her about it. Do you drink alcohol? What do you do when you are bored? And so on. Simple ask them, it is not rocket science.
>>
>>18646689
Well, I'm aware. But wouldn't I have to ask dozens before I meet one who doesn't?
>>
>>18646689
>Who talks about procreation?
I have news for my friend, sex was intended to be about procreation. Men and women have an entirely different sexuality.
>>
>>18646692
Such is life. If you restrict your dating pool picking some characteristic which is rare you have to go through dozens of girls.
About 30% of girls in college age don't drink, so good luck.
>>
>>18646699
At my college it's half that, so... fuck.
>>
>>18646684
You are shit out of luck, son.
>>
>>18646702
I met a /fit/ qt that doesn't drink or sleep around and is as autistic as I am in my gym

Lift and the lord giveth
>>
>>18646692
>dozens
More like 4. You cant win the battle if you give up before it even starts. Also before you do the dating and asking out phase, you can test waters by simply chatting them up. Simple question
>what have you been doing this weekend?
can tell you a lot about her.

>>18646697
Yeah, girls totally dont go crazy for justin bieber, doesnt watch gay porn, dont go to /y/, dont read red library and dont crush in secret about that cute awkward lanklet boy from class.

All what matters is when the puberty hit and if they dont curb the urges with hormonal anticonception. However once somebody sparks the interest, they want it as well.
>>
>>18646709
I do lift, I think you just got lucky.
>>18646710
Lol, definitely not 4 unless I pick certain girls to begin with, but I get the idea, I should just talk to as many as I can.
>>
>>18646597
that he doesn't put his interest in your pants, doesn't mean he has no interest in you whatsoever.
i have many female friends, whom I wouldn't sleep with, but have great time together
>>
>>18646583
See, this is why I will never date again. I am revolted by the thought of not actually knowing somebody before I sleep with them. It makes no sense to me.
>>
>>18646697
>intended
look just drop this argument the anon was asking you about SEX DRIVE and it was obvious
>>
>>18646689
Trying gets you nowhere.
>>
>>18646715
>I do lift, I think you just got lucky
I think so too

However, try to hang around with people who are serious about their fitness lifestyle. You might eventually meet a female /fit/izen. They are mostly autists who don't go partying because it would hurt their gains. Also they have nice bodies.
>>
>>18646724
As much as I'd love that kind of female autist, I'm not sure they're as common as you think.
>>
I have been dating a girl for 2 months but we kinda broke up 2 weeks ago. She lost interest in me after he had sex for the first time, and so did i after she did not show any signs of interest anymore. So i have been seeing another girl (shes just a friend, im not attracted to her). Now she meets a coworker of mine and im jealous and want her back, even though i know it probably woulndt work out.
How do i learn to distance myself from her?
Its quite difficult too because i see her every day at work and im her boss.
>>
>>18646726
I don't think they are common at all. But if you hang out with the right people and keep looking, you might find one. If not you will at least have a great body.
>>
Do beta orbiters ever get the girl? I'm starting to worry I might be one. How do I know if I'm one? Can you recover from being one?
Not that I feel it would change anything if I were or weren't one, if she didn't like me from the start there's nothing I can do about it right?
>>
Is it a turn off if a guy goes to see a therapist? I should keep it a secret until I'm in a relationship, right?
>>
I feel like my GF is not attracted to me. She wants to be with me, spend time with me, but she just is not sexual at all. What should I do?
>>
>>18646733
>if she didn't like me from the start there's nothing I can do about it right?

Yeah.
>>
File: pure 2D girls.jpg (126KB, 638x696px) Image search: [Google]
pure 2D girls.jpg
126KB, 638x696px
>>18646715
>definitely not 4
You dont know until you try. Find a girl who sits at class all alone. Then ask if you can sit next to her and what is her name. Good luck!

>>18646719
Good luck with dying alone then.

>>18646721
Asking girls on dates isnt trying. That is how dating games work. Girls choose and boys pursue.

>>18646727
>her boss
You failed big time by dating coworkers. Even worse when she is your subordinate. Fire her, make her go to different office/department, or find new job. And next time dont shit where you eat.

>>18646733
See pic related >>18646548
Beta orbiters are afraid of rejection and either never escallate, never ask them on dates or behave like doormats, allow girls to treat them like shit and love "unconditionally".

First step is to love yourself and have some confidence. Second step is to ask them on dates.

>>18646737
Having mental disorder is a negative trait. Dont mention it.

>>18646739
Ask her about it (dont listen to her lies, watch her body language and how defensive she will get) and then find new gf when you realize she is looking for new bf already behind your back. Girls do break ups long before they tell you about it.
>>
is it bad I like doing Groupon activities "for two" by myself? I'll show up and say my date or whatever couldn't make it.
>>
>>18646744
Makes sense, thanks. Well I did go out on a ""date"" with her but I'm still afraid of rejection since we have never kissed. I'm just worried about being a beta orbiter since I hang out with her too much when we have group stuff to do.
>>
>>18646737
>Is it a turn off if a guy goes to see a therapist? I should keep it a secret until I'm in a relationship, right?

Why do you go? Are you a dangerous delusional or are you just looking for some support?

Because it'd be weird to go out of your way to hide it, specially considering that you will have to say "I'm busy such and such day" eventually, right? What are you gonna do? Lie?

So, sharing a past of panic attacks is not first date material, but she will need to know to decide to get serious with you, so it will come out eventually. And if you are not ill or anything, again, why hide it? It's not like a big confession, just don't lie about it.
>>
>>18646744
I'm not in a position to make personnel descitions.
Also, I'm at fault. She obviously wanted a romantic adventure and got bored of me while
I was looking for a relationship. I need to do get over it emotionally. Advice?
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18646747
Are you a bitch?

>>18646753
Ask her on date and then walk her home and do hand holding. Dont even ask her. Simply grab her hand firmly while you walk her around. Second step is to steal a kiss. Be assertive a bit. You either gain gf or freedom to pursue new girls if she freaks out.
>>
>>18644953
>>18645261
>tfw I've been ghosted on 4chan ;_;

>>18646134
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18646758
Alright, I will, thanks for the advice!
>>
>>18646754
Well I go because I have depression. I still have suicidal thoughts sometimes though I guess it was much worse when I started going. Also worried that I might be depressed forever since I think I've had depression since I was a teen. I started going to therapy 3 years ago, kind of want to stop going now, I haven't made too much progress, only a bit.
So far I've only had to use an excuse when I randomly ran into someone I know on the bus when I was going there or coming home from therapy.
>>
>>18646767

Well, as I said, not first date material talk. Let her know your good qualities first.

>I should keep it a secret until I'm in a relationship, right?

What do you mean by "in a relationship"? Being exclusive? Living together? Married? What?
>>
>>18646773
Being exclusive I guess.
>>
>>18646785

Then it's not that bad to wait a bit to talk about. You don't need to come clean during the first month of dating, but if this is something that still affects your life she will need to know.
>>
>>18646787
You are right, thanks
>>
>>18646658
Because our society and people around me are conditioned to fear each other. Plus, everybody wants instant gratification these days, which is something I cannot provide.
>>
>>18646758
>are you a bitch?
Does it matter?
>>
Why is attraction so needlessly complex?
>>
>>18646824
God is a prankster
>>
>>18646828
No, it would be more like, "God is callous and uncaring and revels in misery."
>>
>>18646824

It's not. Either you are attracted, or you are not. Simple.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18646803
>fear each other
That is called being cautious and is very weak excuse for dying alone. One smile and they will be at easy. Unless you are doing something very wrong or are simply unattractive.

>>18646816
Only for other bitches. Why cant you get your own partner if you like going to social events? What is wrong with you and why are you asking such bullshit questions?

>>18646824
>complex
Sure way buddy. Boy: dont be fat, be taller than the girl you want to date, have confidence, job and ask them on date.

Girl: dont be fat, look like girly girl (practically do opposite of feminazis claims), smile at boys and looks approachable (hint: nobody can approach you if you are constantly pissed or surrounded by your female friends).

Easy?
>>
Τhere is this girl i was having sex with, for me she is the most perfect girl i have met, however she didn't want a relationship and friendzoned me. I got pissed off at this and told her if we can't be together i want nothing to do with her. I blocked her from everything and stopped talking to her.

However i can't keep it up. We work together and she lives one door away from me. I keep bumping into her and we talk and joke like normal. Today we even went on a bike ride together(where i tripped like a fucking moron and fell down and she laughed) because we were heading the same way. I talk to her at work. I talk to her when i meet her at the beach. She literally brings joy to my life. I keep getting tempted to unblock her and try again but i know that i can't do that unless i have fucked someone else, preferably when she is home so she can hear me.

What should i do? I know i shouldn't try to be friends with her because she obviously has no problem with me being her friend but if i see her with another guy i'll be devastated.
>>
>>18646857
>unless i have fucked someone else, preferably when she is home so she can hear me.

This is one of the pettiest things I've ever read.
>>
Girls:
how do you feel about functioning alcoholics
I'm drunk and in a good mood half of the week
>>
>>18646863
Ι don't like it but that's how it is. She doesn't consider me man enough. Her ex of 21 years old (she is 30) who dumped her after a year caused her tears for her breakup, and she doesn't give one shit about me. She thinks i'm a puppy or something. I can't be outdone by a fucking 21 year old.
>>
File: 1503259012678.jpg (365KB, 1296x972px) Image search: [Google]
1503259012678.jpg
365KB, 1296x972px
Girls: (or guys if you have any input)
What's the deal with girls seeming to dislike or not be interested in me? Believe it or not I don't act autistic and I'm not really ugly (not particularly outgoing or attractive either). I'm probably like a 6-7/10, fairly tall, good at holding conversations, maybe a bit too reserved sometimes.
The only thing I can think is that maybe girls think I'm an asshole? I feel like I might give off a dickish vibe at times but I'm not totally sure. I feel a bit lost rn, I've had a couple of fairly hot girlfriends but the way other girls act towards me it makes me wonder how I ever even got them in the first place.
>>
>>18646582

>without being seen
>thinks I have an ispyphone

I've been using the same phone for 10+ years. It does not tell people information they don't need to know.
>>
>>18646870

Man, this is not a competition.
>>
>>18646871

What do you think makes you unattractive? What do you do?
>>
Girls, if you tell a guy you reject that he'd make a great boyfriend and all that crap, do you actually mean it or is it just preprogrammed filler to save face?
I'm asking this on a both personal and general scale.
>>
>>18646885
Of course it is. The most primal competetion there is , the one of sexual selection.

In any case how i feel is that this girl is like sugar or cigarrettes or alcohol. They make me feel good but ultimately ruin me. It's extremely hard to cut her off my life but i survived worse and i think i'll manage.
>>
>>18646895

Yeah, if you describe her like that, it doesn't do you any good to keep this up. You need to move on.

But you general outlook towards relationships is pretty fucked up, too. Keep that in mind.
>>
I've always heard that girls want serious relationships, not just sex. Then why are almost none of them virgins or waiting for marriage or something like that. Most lose it with someone who just wants sex.
Is girls wanting something serious just bullshit or do they just have absolutely no backbone.
>>
>>18646871
write us a book about yourself, then we'll be able to tell what's wrong with you
>>
>>18646908
sure LTR is just whoring around, unlike marriage, because marriage is the way god wanted humans to behave
>>
>>18646908
Everybody wants risk free sex with attractive people for no effort, it's just less socially acceptable for women to say it.
>>
>>18646908
>I've always heard that girls want serious relationships, not just sex.

Maybe those people were wrong? Who told you that?
>>
>>18646909
not mine but essentially related
>>
>>18646902
I fell in love with this girl. I didn't feel about my ex of 3 years what i felt for her in like 4 months. In my mind she was the perfect woman, and still is. But because i thought all that and was willing to give her everything, she became alienated and went from saying what a wonderful thing we have and how i was the most wonderful guy she knew to 'i want to live my life ' aka whore around like every other woman.

If you show any emotion towards women they think you are weak and reject you. They always have to think you are ready to fuck 5 other women as soon as she turns her back when all you want to do is settle down with her and start a family.
>>
File: goose.jpg (199KB, 1024x1488px) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
199KB, 1024x1488px
>>18646921
forgot picture
>>
>>18646914
Then how can they claim that they are looking for something serious while saying guys are just pigs? It's so hypocritical and distracts from people who actually want something serious.

>>18646920
Almost everyone accept a few man whores and bitter guys.

I've talked to girls about their goals in a relationship and it just feels like they're full of shit.
>>
>>18646908
To be in a monogamous relationship is a natural drive for women, our ancestors had to make sure that the guy who impregnated a woman would stay to protect the child. Right now we're at a crossroad where women are told to be as much of a slut as men are, so a lot of chicks feel conflicted between their natural urge to find one dude to impregnate her and have him stick around and an itchy vag and the ever-present insistence to give in to any temptation you might encounter.
>>
>>18646925

You two live next to each other AND work together. Maybe she just needed more space.
>>
>>18646932
poor bait is poor
still 3/10, cause made me reply once before I realised
>>
>>18646932
>I've talked to girls about their goals in a relationship and it just feels like they're full of shit.

Why? What did those girls do to give you that impression?
>>
>>18646943
One girl I knew for a while (friend of a friend) complained that all guys are sluts and only care about sex even though she would kiss guys she didn't know and would get drunk at parties.
And other similar situations.
>>
>>18646947
Wow, one anecdote, you're a wellspring of knowledge and experience
>>
>>18646947

So one asshole girl is enough to say all women are full of shit?
>>
>>18646952
>>18646953
calm down, guys.
That's an obvoius troll. Ignore
>>
>>18646952
>>18646953
It's just one example, do you expect a fucking documentary?
>>
>>18646956

How many examples do you have?
>>
>>18646958
Between direct conversations and overhearing others I'd say like 10. It's not even hard to find. So many girls will claim to be in "serious" relationships of 2 months.
>>
>>18646964

10 WHOLE girls? Yeah, that's a big enough number.

>So many girls will claim to be in "serious" relationships of 2 months.

If you mean teen girls, then that's normal. Teens are dumb.
>>
>>18646966
Well, I don't talk to that many girls so 10 is a lot for me.
>>
>>18646964
10 EXAMPLES. holy shit guys. We're in the presence of a worldly man. How can anyone disagree with someone who's clearly experienced so much of the world. 10 whole examples of women being shitty, that's gotta be like 75% of all women in the world. So sorry for doubting you, maybe when I'm fifty I'll have met as many women as you have.
>>
Tall women (above 180) makes me insecure.

what do
>>
>>18646964
and how many girls do you know in general?
>>
>>18646974
date short
>>
>>18646980
It's not about dating. Their presence alone makes me insecure.
>>
>>18646968
>Well, I don't talk to that many girls so 10 is a lot for me.

Do you really have few female friends? I can't believe a bitter guy has few female friends.

Don't be dumb. Just because it's a big number for YOU doesn't mean it's a really big number, man. Statistics and reality are not what feels "right" for you.

Those girls are hypocrites? Well, whatever. You can't say all girls are. You a virgin, aren't you? Never had a GF? This sounds like sour grapes.
>>
>>18646974
>>18646983

You have a phobia, man. Or at least a small obsession.
>>
>>18646990
Fucking savage
>>
>>18646976
Depends on what you mean by know, but that I'd be willing to talk to them about relationships probably like 6.
>>18646984
I've had a gf but I'm a virgin.
Fine, I've been told I'm really pessimistic and paranoid. I'm just sick of always running into the exact kind of people I don't get along with. Maybe you're right and it was just some bad luck... idk
>>
>>18646995
>I'm just sick of always running into the exact kind of people I don't get along with.

How old are you?
>>
>>18647003
>>
>>18646993

What? Why? If he really has trouble being around tall girls then he clearly has issues to work through. I'm not insulting him, he needs to take this seriously.
>>
>>18646990
Elaborate? I just feel really emasculated.
>>
>>18647006

You are too young to be so jaded and bitter. Teens are dumb, and you have just stopped being a teen. Your experiences come from hanging with teens.

Don't be so judgemental and try to give people a chance. Don't hold things you were told against the new people you meet.
>>
>>18646995
>knows 6 girls
>10 of them are whores
>>
>>18647018
I guess, I might still hold a lot of resentment for being bullied too.
>>18647019
You do realize that just because I know something about someone doesn't mean I currently talk to them?
>>
>>18647010

>I just feel really emasculated.

Do you feel bad when you see tall girls? Just hanghing around them?

That's not normal. THe fact that you feel bad because other people are tall is not healthy. The fact that you tie masculity to height is also not healthy.

I don't kow how to say it, it seems pretty obvious to me.

As an example, touching mud won't kill you, but some germophobes are deadly afraid of mud. You look like them to me right now. Tall girls just exist, they don't take your manliness.
>>
>>18647027
>I guess, I might still hold a lot of resentment for being bullied too.

Don't bully back. Don't be an asshole back. People were mean to you, but that's not an excuse to be mean to others.
>>
>>18647027
do you realise you don't know shit about people?
And furthermore that bad gossips are way more interesting, so they spread *way* better?
Nobody will ever really tell you they know a person who sleeps with but one partner.
the interesting one is the girl who fucks anybody with two legs attatched
>>
>>18647032
I'm not really mean to others, and if I am it's just ignoring them, not having others shove their face into a wall.
>>18647034
I guess, I just wish I heard more about the less interesting cases for a change, I don't find whorish stories very endearing.
>>
>>18647042
>I'm not really mean to others

You came here saying this:

>Is girls wanting something serious just bullshit or do they just have absolutely no backbone.

You are asking "Are all girls liars or just pushovers?". That's pretty mean to me, what do you think?
>>
>>18647047
I don't see how that's mean, it's just an observation, maybe a bad one. It's not like I'm attacking anyone in particular. Also I think I said most, not all, which sort of applies from my perspective, albeit it could be a completely flawed one.
>>
has a guy's good looks ever worked against him?

ie thinking he's a "Chad" or some other negative associations?
>>
>>18647056

If you really think your spite doesn't show in your interactions, then you are wrong.

Also, adding "most" doesn't change the fact that you start off by expecting "most" girls to be liars or have no spine.

You shared a bad thought, one that came from ignorance. Be an adult, own it, and decide if you want to keep thinking this way or if you'd rather stop.
>>
>>18647061
I know girls who don't want their partner to look better than them
So I guess it can work against one
>>
>>18647061
if you commit a crime a judge is less likely to consider it a crime of desperation.

sometimes It can make men unapproachable even if desired by women
sometimes people use it as a substitute for other things like decency or effort in a relationship (see: chad) which is ultimately maladaptive

women in relationships can feel insecure if they see their partner as being better than them, some might even try to undermine the mans self confidence to even things or more commonly just be really vain
>>
File: gc1.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
>dating nice girl
>constantly worried about whether I'm hot enough
>Very fucked up early life and was obese, low self esteem with women but self worth really tied to amount of female attention I'm getting
>life goes to shit, gain weight
>become depressed and angry and resentful
>gf is going through her own stuff at the time and can't see me that much
>think she isn't treating me well enough, think she isn't attracted to me anymore
>stop being nice to her
>she starts distancing herself from me
>take it as evidence that she never loved me and only liked me when i was on top because she was attracted to me
>be even less nice to her
>live too far away to see each other easily and she doesn't want to see me that much anymore, don't ever get a chance to be with each other and talk about it
>she gets really sad and breaks up with me
>be butthurt
>Massively improve my life. Develop way better social skills, make big moves at work, lose weight, pick back up all the hobbies I'd dropped
>start partying and get tinder and think im just going to fuck a lot of hoes
>extremely positive responses from girls way hotter than my ex
>Excited at first
>feel sick to my stomach any time one of these girls wants to meet up and start ghosting them
>Slowly realize that I'm the one who ruined my last relationship and that she really loved me
>start desperately trying to get back in touch with ex
>She acts standoffish, probably to protect herself or because she doesnt like me anymore
>Get butthurt and lash out because i feel like she's hurting my pride
>She eventually gives up and blocks my numbers
>Realize I'm an emotionally unstable weirdo and she would have left me way earlier if she didnt like me in bed so much
>mfw I realize all the girls i date are pretty much together and I'm an emotionally unstable tornado of drama and bullshit

How do I fix this?
>>
Seeing ex in an hour and a half to pick up some things.

What's the best way to get her back without getting on my knees and begging?
>>
>>18647140
>What's the best way to get her back without getting on my knees and begging?

Get a time machine. Or hope she is dumb enough to forget the reason for your split.
>>
>>18647102
Stay the course. Women find attractive men who get upset with them even more attractive.
>>
>>18647102
See a therapist. This sounds like something that can be rectified very well if you can find a good one.
>>
What's the safest place to start when you want to engage skin contact with a girl you're talking to? How much time should pass before the girl is comfortable with being touched?
>>
>>18646868
bump for this
>>
>>18647168
>How much time should pass before the girl is comfortable with being touched?

Depends on the girl.

>What's the safest place to start when you want to engage skin contact with a girl you're talking to?

Depends on the girl and the activity. You don't hug someone while playing pool, but you can grab her hand to adjust her aim or some other bullshit.
>>
girls:

does a girl have intentions behind asking a guy "are you still dating that girl" or "are you still seeing [name]" or is it just small talk?
>>
>>18647177
Well I did say that we're talking, so we'd be sitting at a table or leaning against a wall.
>>
Should I use emojis? I don't even have the keyboard enabled, but girls are using them all the time and sometimes I feel like plain text won't be expressive enough for them.
>>
>>18647189

Where? Doing what? Eating? Wasting time after class? Is this a date? Have you started verbally flirting yet?
>>
Girls, are you aware of how easy your lives are? Or it's just something you already take for granted?
>>
>Girls
How do you show that you're interested in a guy romantically?
>>
>>18647249
I think they touch your penis, but I'm not sure
>>
girls! I don't like you anymore
>>
>>18647249
They don't, they just wait.
>>
>>18647316

they wait and if you make a bad move you are fucked.
>>
>>18647313
no probs, we never liked you in the first place
>>
>>18647321
This basically.
>>
>>18647326
>>18647313
You two kiss and make up
>>
>>18647183
Sometimes the former, sometimes the latter.
A more accurate way for you to tell is, do you think that she is the type of girl to avoid asking you that question out of fear that you'd think that she had more intentions?
>>
>>18647249
I sat him down and said, "I kind of have a crush on you" like a goddamn grade schooler.
>>
>>18646868
Alcoholics are terrible parents, terrible partners and their addiction is timed bomb. Do yourself a favor and stop abusing alcohol to "have fun".

>>18646871
Post a pic of yourself and tell us how much antisocial you are or how do they treat you and why do you think it is bad.

>>18647102
Psycholog.

>>18647140
She is an ex for a reason anon. She broke up once, she would do it again.
>You will walk away from her when she has violated your integrity, and you will let her walk when her heart is closed to you. She who can destroy you, controls you. Don’t give her that power over yourself. Love yourself before you love her.

>>18647168
Handholding. At the end of the date when you walk her home?

>>18647183
Ask her on date and see for yourself.

>>18647195
Pretend you are adult and be emojiless.

>>18647316
Sadly this.
>>
>>18647359

from time to time I read on this board girls who are lovely, straightforward and that aren't scared of showing off their feelings. Tenderness and confidence all in a row.

Somehow all of you make me believe again in the world. I love you.
>>
>>18647376
If you think your crush will ask you out of blue on date, you are on right path to die alone. Ask her on date already?
>>
>>18646868
Nope.jpg
Addictions of any kind are irresponsible. Besides, I'm an abstinent and I hate the smell of alcohol.
>>
>>18647379

I don't have crushes anymore. I've recently hitted my 50th rejection. I ask a lot. Simply for fun, I like to be straightforward. But I can tell you that between this 50 girls there were at least 10 girls who liked me a little bit. But when you ask them out things get serious and they may retreat from their interest.

This is why I like a straightforward girl, they aren't so coward and hearthless.

I took a break anyway. I'll start again with dates in 4-5 months, maybe. Now I'm resting in peace.
>>
>>18647376
Wow, what a compliment! Thank you. I love you too, Anon.
I wish people weren't so scared of these things. Sure, I was a little dorky and embarrassing with choosing to go the confession route, but it matters more that it got out there than how it got there. Now I'm in a happy relationship living with a man I love.
>>
>Girls and guys
How do you ask someone on a date while making it clear that it's a date without having to express it is a date (which would make it awkward)?
>>
How do you talk on online dating? Most girls i have met in real life have said that they liked me because they felt that i was different to everyone else they had met (nice, confident, felt safe with me etc).

I dont really know how to talk to people using shit like tinder and pof. With online dating it seems weird there is no physical contact to flirt.
>>
>>18647395
To clarify on this.

I've invited girls for coffee and they gladly accepted. We had a great time but they obviously weren't taking it as something romantic.

I get kinda depressed after these since I realize I am at the friendzone, and what caused this was likely inviting them as if it was a friendly meeting.

So I want to know how to assert it's in fact a date without making it clear which would scare most off
>>
File: why serious.jpg (65KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
why serious.jpg
65KB, 960x600px
>>18647392
What is your source of girls? Where you meet them, how long do they know you before you do the killing move and how fat and ugly are you?

>>18647395
>awkward
It it awkward only when she doesnt accept. Otherwise it is cute/romantic. Go ahead and date the bitch!
>>18647406
Ask them on date again, and escallate via handholding, smiling like retard, flirting, teasing, stealing kiss, accidental touches, walking her home and asking for netflix and chill. Tldr behave like horny male, not as limp beta.

>>18647399
If you can post on 4chan, you can talk to ladies online too. In fact, i bet you have given some (You)s to femanons already without even knowing it. Be witty, fun, bold, throw some memes at them and when they get confused ask them on date. Tldr dont be super serious and see what will happen.
>>
>>18647196
It depends, but here's two scenarios: at a cafe on a date and a table discussing classes, daily life etc.
>>
>>18647412

Workplace (when I have one) socials, acquaintances. I like to have a beer outside. 2 weeks. I'm 5/10 a little chubby but bulky.
>>
>>18647421
Time to hit online dating and social events you have never been to before.
>>
>>18647446

thing is that I don't like going to clubs. But definitely I can find other places. I didn't try volunteering as well.

I'll surely find a way. Thanks for support tho.
>>
>>18647475

EDIT: if you have any suggestion, you are welcome.
>>
>>18647406
This "friend zone" idea is cock blocking so many guys. This is why reddit needs to go. If a girl wants to be friends with you, be friends with her. This is how you get more experience socializing with girls and how you get introduced to her friends. The first time I got "friend zoned" I just kept hanging out and joining in group outings/parties until one of her friends basically shoved herself on me. Guys don't have basic social skills these days
>>
>>18647406
good, lasting relationships are based on friendship. Romanticism comes if two parties like each other and requires nothing but time to come.

If you want just sex, use Tinder. it's a site designed for taking strangers to dates with nothing but sex in mind
>>
>>18647482
this man speaks with wisdom

it's good to have him in this thread
>>
>>18647304
>touch your penis
Not sexually.
>>
>>18647495
no no, they touch the penis 100% romantically.
No sexual motives involved
>>
>>18647483
I have many female friends. But at very specific times, friendship is not enough.

It's not about sex. I'm Christian so I'd rather not even have sex until marriage. It's about being able to tell them you love them, hugging, kissing, knowing you have someone to count on, someone to go out with at whenever possible, something more intimate than just friendship. And you can't stop thinking about them and wishing these things and thinking "what if I try and become successful in dating them".

>>18647482
Guess you have a point. A shame most female friends don't share the same moral as me, and neither does their friends, it's your typical progressive university environment
>>
>>18647482
And for reference i started dating the one girl, so I didn't do anything with anyone else, but 3-5 girls from this girl's social group were into to varying degrees (my girl told me about this later). Now imagine me being butthurt and nocontacting the original chick because she didnt want to hook up with me and Reddit/4chan said to do that, or do some shit like get a 6 pack then try again in six months . LOL
>>
>>18647511
if a girl agrees to go on a date with you, she'll consider having sex with you.
if you go for a couple of dates and still not fuck, she'll be dissapointed and will bail out.
Dates are not for christians. Just escalate the friendship with someone you're already close with
>>
>>18647511
A wise man once told me there's no point being politically involved until you make 500k/yr and that you should just be friendly and non political til then. Pretty much agree, but i think having so many opinions is just an illogical move in general.
>>
>>18647527
And a wiser man - Aristotle - once said that there's nothing wrong with not being involved with politics, as long as you are ok with being ruled by these who are involved with it.

Either way, while I do have strong political opinions, I don't take this on a personal level with anyone at all. What I do take on a personal level when choosing romantic partners is morality. It's not voluntary, I just can't fall in love for people that do not share the same morals as me. On the other hand, when I see someone doing a gesture of niceness or acting with a good heart in general my heart instantly melts. I really can't help it anon. But as a Christian I like this, it might be better for me on the long run.

>>18647519
I thought dating was the preface to engaging in a stable relationship. How will I "escalate" it without dating? And sex is not out of the question with me, it's just something I won't encourage or chase.
>>
>>18647539
Oh I get the morals part; that's why i fell in love with my ex actually. Gl bro, they are out there, even at big party schools
>>
>>18647539
>How will I "escalate" it without dating?
1)you meet her, because you like her
2)repeat 1 until
a)you relise you don't like her enough
b)she doesn't like you enough
c)you become a couple
>>
>>18647547
Amazing advice
>>
I want to ask my female friend out, is this a laid back enough approach?

>Hey, it's cool if you don't want to but I was wondering if you wanted to go grab something to eat sometime?
>>
>>18647584
from Urban Dict:
laid-back:
Repressive, apathetic, does not care enough, brain dead, has no pulse, unlively, passive or passive aggressive, not caring enough, slow paced, follower mind set, compatable, middle american, lack of passion, lack of drive, bland, boring, white bread american.

so yes, it is brain dead enough
>>
>>18647596
I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>18647599
just cut the part about her not wanting to do it.
it's obvious and sounds bad if you utter it. Just as if shemight have a good reason to avoid it.

Instead, just say
'hey, how about a dinner tomorrow?'

and just act cool. What you say matters way less than the way you say it
>>
>>18647602
I just want to have the option to preserve our friendship.
>>
>>18647606
if there is an actual friendship, it will last regardless.

if not, try slower approach of wainting for the right moment.
Right moment isn't by any means guaranteed to come
>>
>>18647610
Eh I figured I'd just ask her over Facebook since we write a bit there, would probably make it less awkward too.
>>
>>18646129
>>18645692

can you tell me a bit more? what else do they want/need/look for?

i thought i was the full package but I'm definitely missing something.
>>
>>18647658
you want somebody to fall in love with you on the basis of your physical traits alone?
how long have you spent in your basement?
>>
>>18646835
Everything I do and everything that comes from my mouth repulses females so I mainly stay quiet and out of the way.
>>
>>18648528
Nonsence.
>unless you are super ugly, smell, super fat or doing somethibg else terribly wrong
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.