[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop him from leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

Please Help,

I'm 20 and he is 18 and he's the best guy I've ever been with, I really think he might be the one.

My boyfriend recently got accepted into university but this means he would have to move about 2 hours away by car, he says he wants to break up because he doesn't want a relationship that was that long distance.

I have no idea how to stop him leaving me, I need him, I thought about telling him I was pregnant to buy time and then poking holes in his condoms. How do I stop him leaving me alone?
>>
>>18644471
>I thought about telling him I was pregnant to buy time and then poking holes in his condoms.
Fuck off you clingy psycho bitch. I hope he dumps you.
>>
>>18644476
Why? What's wrong with wanting to be with the most perfect guy? You see girls complaining that they can't find a guy who meets their criteria and my boyfriend checks every single box. I know it's selfish but I don't think I'll ever get anyone better.
>>
>>18644471
Baaaiit
>>
>>18644490
I'm not lying he actually did say that 2 hours was long distance
>>
>>18644476
hope this is bait otherwise ^ is right

If you try to trap him you deserve the coathanger backalley abortion that you no doubt will be getting when he fucks off to uni anyway
>>
>>18644471
>poking holes in his condoms
Holy fuck you crazy bitch. Don't bring another life capable of suffering into this world just because you want to be with him. If you do get pregnant that way I guarantee you that your bf will HATE you for the rest of your life, for ruining his life.
>>
>>18644495
Baaaait. You come here and say you're considering poking holes in his condoms to get him to ruin his entire life, all for you? Baaaiiit
>>
>>18644497
How else do I get him to not leave then?
>>
File: University.jpg (99KB, 500x501px)
University.jpg
99KB, 500x501px
It's over. Literally.
>>
>>18644471
>I thought about telling him I was pregnant to buy time and then poking holes in his condoms.
You already sabotaged your relationship with a mentality like that.
If you really did love him; you would let him pursue his happiness & life unhindered.

You dont need him. What you really need is to find fulfillment on your own.
>>
A part of growing up is moving on and accepting life doesn't go the way you want it. Honestly op you sound like a spoilt brat. Go cry and eat some icecream then move on ffs.
>>
>>18644504
You don't. If he doesn't want to give a LDR with you a try, he doesn't care about you and the relationship that much. Stop acting like a spoiled brat, understand that you can't force someone to love you, grieve and let him go.
>>
>>18644512
We've been together for 13 months and I know he would make a great dad, all I want is to be with him I know it's selfish so the whole reason I'm posting this is to find a less selfish way of keeping him
>>
>>18644471
You WILL be a single mother, 100% guaranteed.
>>
>>18644520
You're trying to stop him from pursuing his education/career and trying to force him to be a dad. You should be trying to get an education/career not trying to ruin the life of someone you claim to love.
>>
>>18644526
Joke's on you, my bf grew up without a dad and he said people who do that are scum. So I think he would stay with me
>>
>>18644530
I don't want to ruin his life, I want it to be perfect and to be in it and nobody is telling me how to do it.
>>
>>18644540
He doesn't want you in it...
>>
>>18644540
Because it's not a real question or issue. You're trolling.
>>
>>18644540
He already stated he doesn't want you in his life, so your way wouldn't be perfect. Him having a kid while in university will be a serious mental strain for him. There's also the fact that he will absolutely despise you when he inivetably finds out what you did.
>>
>>18644542
How do you know he doesn't want me in it? If he didn't want me in it why would we be together for so long? I was his first and I just want him to myself
>>
>>18644540
It won't work.You'll get dumped, end up alone and he will be fucking some university gal the second he steps in.Or more.Or he'll even find the love of his life that's obviously not you since he thought about breaking up.Sleep on that
>>
I'm a girl as well and I can understand how you feel. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and if he wanted to break up randomly I would be devastated too. But holding him back is not the answer and like some anon said, if you truly loved him you would let him pursue his life unhindered. It is incredibly selfish of you to even think of doing something like that.

The truth is, he doesn't want to be with you anymore because he is off to college. Every 18 year old guy I knew around that time didnt want to be committed to a relationship. He is being a good person by breaking things off with you now instead of going to college and having sex with girls behind your back. He wants to have fun and live out his college days like his friends. So let him do that. Its near impossible these days to have a long lasting relationship around this time in both of your lives.

So let him go.
>>
>>18644558
People make mistakes maybe this is just one of them, how do I try and convince him to have LDR?
>>
>>18644586
I just can't accept that it's ending and it isnt my fault, he checks every box for me, he's more mature than most guys my age, he's actually got career ambitions and he's the nicest guy. It's just so unfair that he has made me so happy and I have to lose that through no fault of my own.
>>
>>18644601
That's life. You're only 20, trust me you'll find someone else. The best way of doing that is to honestly just focus on yourself. You will NEVER find the person you want in your life if you're searching for them. They will always come to you.

Go to school, work on your own ambitions, be your own boss. And you should mature a little too. It isn't fair but the most you can do is just be happy that you have some time to work on yourself now! Being single is a blessing if you look at it from the right perspective.

(Sometimes I wish I was single but Im already very heavily committed to my boyfriend so thats out of the question.)

But yeah, like I said just let him go. You have so many options.
>>
>>18644555
>13 months
>so long
Kek
Anyway, he doesn't want ldr with you and is leaving to attend uni, and I'm reality he will meet there many attractive and interesting girls. You were his first, but so what? He is a 20 yo dude, he won't settle for you so young when he has so many potential options. Be more realistic anon.
>>
>>18644485
he's so perfect that he can't handle a 2 hour drive for your relationship. he's so perfect that he won't just tell you to your face that he wants to fuck bitches while he's away at college. good one, anon.
>>
>>18644622
This. Honestly.

OP has rose shaded glasses on. He's just an average 18 year old. She's looking at him how she wants him to be.
>>
>>18644589
Convincing someone to stay in a relationship with you never really seems to work out. I get that he has a lot of attractive qualities, but would you rather be with a guy where you had to talk him into staying with you, or a guy that loves you enough that he doesn't need convincing?
>>
>>18644628
I can't believe I mean that little to him, how can I tell if he is actually like that? I mean he wouldn't have such crude reasons if he was a virgin when we met right?
>>18644628
I stand by my statement about how great he is, if you named 30 things you'd want in a boyfriend he is like 25 of them or like 28 if you take out material ones.
>>
>>18644663
yeah, "pink glasses syndrome"

read this one over and over until you fucking understand it >>18644622
>>
If i was deeply in love with a woman I would do nearly anything to be with her, including LDR.

You aren't that big of a deal for him, he likes you and you give him a stable stream of sex, but other than that the fact that he can let you go so easily says it all.

Why don't you follow him if it's that important to you?
>>
>>18644688
>the fact that he can let you go so easily says it all
I hate to be mean but honestly this. My bf and I started dating in high school and then had to do LDR shortly after. We were 6 hours away from each other and went to different colleges, but neither one of us ever had to convince the other to stay in a relationship. What we had was meaningful enough to put in the work that LDR requires. If he's not already willing to put in the work, you can't make him.
>>
>>18644688
By follow you mean ask him, right? Because that didn't even occur to me
>>
>>18644703

Neither did it goes through his head either.

The first thing he said is "We should break up", not "Please come with me".
>>
>>18644724
|
ˇ
>>18644688
>You aren't that big of a deal for him, he likes you and you give him a stable stream of sex, but other than that the fact that he can let you go so easily says it all.
>>
>>18644733
How do I be a big deal? I tried my hardest to be a good girlfriend but it's hard to do while going through depression. He was the guy who helped me whenever I was feeling bad, how do I be a big deal to my boyfriend so this never happens again?
>>
>>18644755
> I tried my hardest

Then he is at fault, he is simply not your match no matter how nice he seems to be because he does not care about you enough to stay with you and that's a big problem. If you're a melancholic person then this applies twice as much.
>>
>>18644755
Girl, he doesn't love you. You can fart roses and give him a blow job every 10 minutes, he still won't love you. You can't convince someone to have deeper feelings towards you than they do. He likes you but that's about it. Move on.
>>
>>18644755
You don't.
You'll be yourself and search for somebody who "clicks."
Teach yourself on how to recognize the difference between being a "nice" person and actually developing feelings. A good indicator is that the behavior changes dramatically when hanging around with *the* person.
>>
>>18644476
this
>>
Just wait 13 months, and if you still want him and he still wants to date you then do it.

Listen: both you and him are going through great times of change in your life. With him going through college, he was going to change anyway. Better that you get to turn over a new leaf with him in 13 months then let the one you have rot. Trust me, the latter one will be much more difficult.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.