[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me to unfuck this interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1500173677203.png (200KB, 488x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500173677203.png
200KB, 488x304px
>be me, 29
>send resumee to amazon
>didn't hope for any answer
>they actually send me an email
>answer the email
>They call me back
>I was sleeping so had a strange voice
>asked if I can take 4 days before the interview because I live far from them and I need to plan the trip
>tell that I have some problems
>the girl on the phone says "oooohhh you're so sweet <3".
>what.jpg
>she says "hurry up because I don't know if we make interviews on weekends"
>howthefuckyoudontknow.jpg
>think she's leading on me, say goodbye and that I'll call back to set up an appointment

The girl I talked with is in charge of making the interview. I think my autistic voice set up for a full failure. She knows I'm sleepy and dumb. At least, I'm well educated.

Thing is that now I'm embarassed and please help me understand that "you are so sweet", because it is an out of the world sentence, it was supposed to be a pre-interview call to set up a meeting, and maybe I was just having a hallucination... which is really fine. Because if even who's supposed to treat me like an adult shows up like a bitchy girl, there is no hope for me.
>>
>>18644339
She wants to dick ya mate. Her penis, your shit box.
>>
You slightly embarrassed yourself. I planned a trip to japan in half a day, you can plan a trip to an interview in half a day. Asking for four whole days probably made you sound slightly childish, which is why she patronised you.

Call her back ASAP and tell her you'll get there whenever she wants you there.
>>
>>18644361

Ok, I'll call her tomorrow in the morning. I think I can leave tomorrow in the afternoon also and be at the interview the day after tomorrow. Thing is that I got anxious and reacted poorly. Not a great thing if you want to work in logistics, and this is another issue.

>>18644353

Translation required here, please!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.