[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bit of a tooth fell out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tooth-2-2014.gif (460KB, 966x644px) Image search: [Google]
tooth-2-2014.gif
460KB, 966x644px
So I'm eating a pretzel rod, Clancy's, and suddenly I feel a tiny bit of something that DEFINITELY ain't a pretzel rod bit. I stopped chewing immediately and rolled the thing out of my mouth from the pretzel stuff.
Turns out it's part of one of my back upper left teeth, since I feel something missing and something sharp. It wasn't bleeding at all and it doesn't hurt any different from before, nor did it hurt at the moment I felt it.
This happened on Saturday, and I'm waiting on a date from my dentist. I also probably had a filling in that area. There were no indications of a cavity from my last visit but they were concerned about my inflamed gums from not flossing enough.
Before any of that, what can anyone tell me about this? Like, why'd that happen? What does it indicate for the future? Should I get some work done on it?
Pic related but not mine. Reference size.
>>
Why did you not arrange an emergency appointment with your dentist? You can have parts of teeth cemented back on if you do it soon enough.
>>
Hold it in place and start downing milk
>>
It happens, it's not a big deal. If you go to the dentist they can usually put it back for you, if not, they may advise you have the rest of the tooth epoxied so it doesn't break more.
>>
>>18644255

Happened to me twice, just take an appointment with the dentist and they will reconstruct the tooth part. It will cost you around 80-100€.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.