[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: joanjettfries.jpg (88KB, 1050x704px) Image search: [Google]
joanjettfries.jpg
88KB, 1050x704px
Hey guys, kind of a dumb question here. My girlfriend of a year and a half just broke up with me. It hurts a lot now but I know I'll get over it because we weren't the perfect fit because we had some irreconcilable differences. I was incredibly affectionate and seeking affection and she was reluctant to give or receive affection. She was somewhat coldhearted throughout our relationship. Now I'm seeking the affection and company of a new girl, I don't even necessarily know if I want to enter another serious relationship, but I miss things like holding hands, kissing, cuddling, passionate sex, hanging out and going places... It seems very hard to find. I had to convince my ex very hard to be with me, and I kind of forced it. I don't want to force it, and I don't want another unfeeling person, I want someone who can take care of me like I take care of them, and have mutual love, instead of this one-sided love I've been giving up.

I'm about to be 22 now and I have an art degree which has been utterly useless and a job which I hate that gives me low hours and pay. I'm going back to school to get a degree in science and I am also trying to find more satisfying jobs than restaurants and retail. One big reason that my girlfriend left me is because I couldn't provide for her. I would've stuck with her, but I needed her to feel the same way about me, which she couldn't. She said we had mindblowing sex, but now she doesn't want it anymore because she's fallen for another guy who has money to throw at her and is older than her and likes to do hippie shit like her (I guess we weren't the best fit). I don't blame her for leaving me. I just want to find a better person that will make me happier than she ever could. And I know that's going to be very hard and I'm going to have to be very patient. I was just wondering if you guys had any advice on how to meet a soul mate type person? Or even a short-term friends with benefits relationship that could blossom into something more?
>>
Keep rolling the dice.
>>
>>18644181
I guess that's the only thing left to do. My ex kind of left me hanging unexpectedly and I haven't had sex in almost two months after having it sometimes multiple times in a day. I really want to hook up with someone or even get my rocks off, but I'm not the party or bar type and I don't want to pay a hooker. I still want a good girl in the end but I think after this relationship and reevaluation of my life, I feel like it may be healthy for me to be single, because I don't want to be sidetracked on my career or education on the quest for pussy. I need to balance my life out in all aspects. I almost let this breakup really, really get to me. But then I remembered how much of a cunt she could be and all the other pretty faces and nice personalities in the world. Time to roll the dice with some of them.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.