[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the line between "I am busy, give me some time"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Lain_Art_819.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
Lain_Art_819.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
What is the line between "I am busy, give me some time" and "I am not interested anymore" in a relationship? I haven't seen my girl in 2 weeks, she had been in vacation with her family, this week she is back and I'm home alone so I invited her. I'll make her dinner too. She has a summer job and seems really busy and so far it seemed genuine. Also she actually would like to come along. We had some real fun while we both were working but now when I have these weeks off i can't get off my mind away from her (from which I realized why distance matters so much). I am really patient but kinda worried.

PS. Don't go too hard on me since I've drunk a bit
>>
Wanting her to meet you at this point is very fair and I think she should come and see you.
> What is the line between "I am busy, give me some time" and "I am not interested anymore"
That is hard to tell, just don't push her too much or she will feel like she looses to much space. In your case I would just focus on a hobby real hard and treat her the same as she treats you. And so far nothing to bad happend right? like rejection or anything?
>>
>>18644074
No. Well besides my buddy suggesting that she might have lost her phone and me naively believing that. So I asked her co worker about it - she didnt know me - like an idiot. She then only said that she would like to aswsr whenever she likes, that I shouldn't do that. After that I said about this week, apologized, she liked that. So I didn't push it longer (thankfully)
>>
>>18644174
Also describe "rejection". Not in the mood to look it up atm.
>>
>>18644074
>>18644206
But yeah so far nothing alarming happened.
>>
File: 1501284506160.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501284506160.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>18644206
>rejection
Like in :"Anon I don't have time for you right now, anon I don't want to meet up for a while, anon ..."
Or not replying to texts?

But well, try to distance yourself from her, not actually but mentally. After all you come first and you should not make her your reason for feeling happy, since it is YOUR week of do things that are fun to you, don't text her unnecessary and don't be too aviable for her. If she notices that you pull back and is a nice woman she should start talking more to you and work for your relationship. If she won't then I hope you know what that means.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.