[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 90% certain I have either a retinal tear or detachment occurring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: buzz.jpg (39KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
buzz.jpg
39KB, 750x729px
I am 90% certain I have either a retinal tear or detachment occurring in my right eye, I asked for help before and I did not get adequate answers from here.
I need to know if there is even any way to get eye surgery done with no insurance, no money, no car, no phone. My credit is already ruined so I don't give a shit about that, I just don't want to live the rest of my life with vision in only one eye.
>>
>I need to know if there is even any way to get eye surgery done with no insurance, no money, no car, no phone.

America fucking sucks.

Aren't there free hospitals that are full of illegal mexicans and the general feckless? Can't you go there and ask for advice?
>>
I don't fucking know thats why I asking A fucking anonyous fucking iage when im 22 years old with 0 fuckign life experience m8. I don't how this shit works.
>>
Swear to god I'm going to shoot up a school if I don't get this shit fixed. Such a shitty hand I was dealt with. Born into a dirt poor family in a trailer park and born with Tourettes Syndrome to ruin my eyesight feels fucking good man.
>>
Does scheduling an appointment with a doctor require money or insurance? THATS WHAT I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW PEOPLE. PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME IM ABOUT TO LOSE VISION IN ONE OF MY FUCKING EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I legitimately need help I seriously am going to do disastrous things if I don;t get help please just fucking answer me. Im at a library I have limited time.
>>
expect a school shooting within a month or so.
>>
google free clinic.
>>
>>18644077
What are your symptoms. Detached retina is in fact very rare and it creates a total loss of side vision, like someone closed one of the curtains in a window.

Anything less is a lot less scary or dangerous.
>>
>>18644213
Gnat like visions in my right eye vision, I don't experience flashes of light every day but I would say I experience it 2-3 days a week. I experienced it today, I had a sudden splatter of white lights in the middle of my vision. Besides that I haven't experience any of the other symptoms ie, loss of peripheral vision, black dots covering field of vision. I should add my vision in my right eye is considerably worse than my lefts.
>>
Everything I look talks about insurance.Insurance.Insurance. I am not going to be able to get surgery they're going to turn me away.
>>
>>18644077
Not an American but can't you somehow drive to Canada and from there go to the ER?
>>
>>18644259
>no car
>>
>>18644260
What are buses? Granted I don't know which state

Also I could just be a PVD (Posterior vitreous detachment) but you should be checked for breaks or tears on the retina

t. Ophthalmology resident
>>
>>18644269
You don't understand the living situation I am in right now but I really can't just go on a prolonged trip via Greyhound or public buses all willy nilly.
I need to know how long it takes for either a tear or PVD to deteriorate my vision. I also have no idea how decent the surgery is. If it takes me 3 months to get money for a down payment or something will the vision loss that occurred be permanet? These are questions I have that I can't find answers to.
>>
>>18644081
>America fucking sucks.
This. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>18644081
>I'm worthless. Please fix my eyeballs
Fuck off dude
>>
>>18644279
I really depends on location of a eventual tear... But yeah if you have a tear that's progressing 3 months is more than enough for your vision to be "hand motions, at best...
... Not to alarm you or anything but a detachment is really a serious problem
>>
>>18644295
It's not that I am worthless, it's that I was born into a poor family and made poor life decisions in my teens. America is okay to live in if youre above poverty line but if you make even one mistake or are born with a disability that isn't considered "serious" enough then you are stuck in debt working shitty jobs for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18644308
If you make even one mistake as a poor person***
>>
>>18644308
Yeah I probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, I hope someone fixes your eyeballs dude
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.