[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Car accident scam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
What's up lovely 4chan people? This is my first post here so I apologise in advance if I picked the wrong thread, however, I really hope you can help me.

Has anyone living in the UK ever head of scammers calling people pretending to offer claim advice for an accident?

"Hello sir, I heard you had a car accident that wasn't your fault"...

They always start with something similar and then, if you give them information, try to scam you in different ways.

I'm sure many here will know what I'm talking about... Usually they play on the fact you can't call them back, as their numbers don't accept incoming calls...

Usually... but not this time.

+442036870355 is a number that accepts incoming calls, belonging to one of this scammer companies.

Last Saturday I received a call from one of their operators, claiming to call on behalf of "Transparent claims", a company I've never been able to find in the UK. Today, when I called them back the operator instead pretended to be calling on behalf of "excellent advice", again a UK based company that was dissolved in 2011.

These guys are horrible people, scamming innocent individuals to take money and personal details off them, and they have no shame in doing so.

Please 4chan, I need your advice... how can I revenge all the people scammed by these guys? I have a number that I can call back now and I already have been having some fun with that, but I am only one...

Please, please please please 4chan, help me revenge all the victims of these fucking scammers!!
>>
>>18643620
NYPA fag. You are the scammer for all I know
>>
>>18643637
I'm sorry, what's the problem? Why would I be the scammer?
>>
>>18643642
>what's the problem?
yours. the problem is yours. fpbp we are not your personal army faggot
>>
>>18643645
you can chill dude, no one is asking you to be anyone's personal army. Feeling salty?
>>
>>18643655
These people are out every day, calling innocent people and trying to get them to give away their personal details and their money. These people are dangerous and annoying and something needs to be done.

I have simply asked for advice on how to make so that these idiots stop scamming innocent people and find a honest job to make a living.
>>
>>18643655
neck yourself

>>18643657
scammers gonna scam. if the folks they're trying to scam are wise to it, the scam doesn't work. have fun.
>>
>>18643673
definitely salty. No worries anyway, thanks for the "precious" advice.
>>
>>18643677
lurk moar
>>
>>18643620
>Please, please please please 4chan, help me revenge all the victims of these fucking scammers!!

>>18643655
>you can chill dude, no one is asking you to be anyone's personal army.

found your problem
>>
>>18643620
It is one of the most common cold calls in the UK. I get it at least once a week.

It's not so much a scam as a desperate attempt to drum up business. They random call every number in the phone book, playing the odds that a certain percentage will have been in a car accident. If you go along with them they pass your name on to some sleazy lawyers who will take your case for an outlandish fee.

Just hang up. Or if you feel like being nasty, have a whistle on hand and blow it into the phone to blast into their earphones.

Or if you want to play with their heads, go along but very very slowly, asking them to repeat and explain everything. They get paid by commission, and the longer you keep them on the phone not making a sale, the more you screw them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.