[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

i left high school and joined the workforce. i watched everyone i used to know surpass me with studies and better jobs. and after wasting 4 years of my life doing nothing and earning nothing. i jumped off a bridge exactly one year ago.... it wasn't high enough to be fatal.
my mum and my "textbook" shitty stepfather didn't notice that i was struggling.
all they saw was a useless kid who stopped working and paying them half of my salary.i was diagnosed with Major Depression and a lower form of BPD.
i struggled in silence and darkness for so long and then i struggled in front of everyone. and i couldnt get back on my feet. they kicked me out.
so then i lived with my only friend,but his missus got jealous of him spending time with me.She told him a lie about me asking her to sleep with me and a whole other bunch of crap that i never said, and he didnt just come and confront me like a man to hear the truth, he started to alienate me and treat me like shit. as if i were a threat to his toxic relationship. and well.... he decided to chose her over our 10 year friendship.
so here i am. i have no money, no connections, and nowhere to go. i have week to pack and leave my mates house. i have a car. but no fuel. and the only thing i could do in life is play shitty music.
where the fuck do i go, and what the fuck do i do to turn my life around
>>
It starts with work, you weren't wrong there anon. It just takes a long time to get to a point where you're making survivable money. It's toug having the motivation to skave like that without feeling like you're getting anywhere, I picked up a second job teaching drums to help and it only started feeling worthwhile when I could pay all of my shit and start saving money. I've made a lot of sacrifices, as you probably have, realizing that vehicles and housing are almost prohibitively expensive.

I promise you'll survive. Your situation will get better the more you can make it your own
>>
>>18643576
>having a job instead of living off government gibs
normies everyone
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.