[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

So what do you do when someone you care about is fighting to stay alive from kidney failure. They tell you how everytime they go to dialysis fewer patients show up for there treatment. Makes you think either they got a kidney transplant or they fucken died. I can only imagine how terrifying this thought might be for this person living it everyday, yet it already kinda is to me just thinking about it. However, this person is kinda of a brother to me . He has a family 3 kids a wife and before his illness a decent life. On the other hand, I don't my life has been full of disappointment and this feel to serve people, unwanted most of the time or maybe recently not sure anymore, the question is that I feel an obligation to give him my kidney. The shitty part is that I don't really want to just like I couldn't imagine leaving my full time job to become a full-time care taker for my mom. Theres this constant fear that I rather kill self then lose my freedom. I guess I am selfish for not taking care of the one person that has given me life or to help a person that in very well die tomorrow and I'll they need is a kidney ,and which I could simply give up one just one.
>>
If you can give up one kidney without it being detrimental and you wanna save him, it's your choice. It's also your choice to keep both your kidneys. It may sound extremely dickish, but you aren't obligated to save his life (unless he physically saved yours). Sometimes people get shit ends, even if they are "good" people, like your friend. That's just how life is. The world is selfish.
>>
>>18643552
Its not your responsibility to give up your kidney. Get that through your head, because the feeling of obligement might even be the block. Like you dont have control.

Having said that, I dont think you would regret it. Youre afraid, thats understandable. But after the fact you get to keep your friend, and you can see his wife and kids continue their lives with the man of their house, and if you really want to be selfish the amount of affirmation of the accomplishment of being the sole person to save another life and enrich the lives of others.

Youd be more accomplished than most people.
>>
>>18643552
Be nice to him. Spend time with him. Talk about whatever he wants to talk about.

Do practical favors. Run errands, do odd jobs, play with the kids.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.